Redskins 2015 NFC East Division Champions !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

NFL playoff picture: Redskins to host postseason game; Giants done

y-4. Washington Redskins (8-7, East champion; W 38-24 at Eagles; @Dal)
• Clinched the East and No. 4 seed with a win Saturday at the Eagles because of a better conference record (7-5) than the Giants (6-6) if they finish tied at 8-8.
• Will play host to the top wild-card team.

he Washington Redskins earned their first winning record of the season and a division title at the same time.

The Redskins became the fourth team to clinch its division by beating thePhiladelphia Eagles and will have a home playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks, Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers or Atlanta Falcons.

Elsewhere in the NFC, the Packers hope to become the last division champion but need a win at the Arizona Cardinals and a Vikings loss to the recently eliminated New York Giants to do so on Sunday.

NFL playoff picture: Redskins to host postseason game; Giants done

0b1f1f2c32c0b383375692ce82baf6b2.jpg

Hard to believe,I have been thinking about giving up on the foreskins.Gone are the days of smash mouth NFC east football,where you could be 10 and 6 and not make the play offs.Remember someone had stuffed toilet paper into words at one of the beltway overpass chain link fence,that read Dave Butts for president after an impressive playoff win.

They benched the black QB and the white boy wins a championship for em!!

Go REDSKINS!!!!!!

WAHLALALA!!!! HI YA HAHA HI YA HAHA HI YA HAHA HI YA HAHA......WAHLALALA!!!!!

BRING SOME SCALPS HOME REDSKINS!!!

I said it almost a year ago, to keep an eye on the Redskins. I'm telling everyone again that Jay Gruden is the most underestimated coach in the NFL.

As an Orlando Florida resident and a fan and season ticket holder of the Orlando Predators (PredFan), I watched Gruden quarterback championship teams and then coach the Predators to our two titles. This guy knows football and most importantly, he knows football talent. As long as he is coach, the Redskins will threaten.

WTF?

The redskin make it to 8-7 and everyone is having a party:badgrin:

I miss the 6 divisions

I said it almost a year ago, to keep an eye on the Redskins. I'm telling everyone again that Jay Gruden is the most underestimated coach in the NFL.

As an Orlando Florida resident and a fan and season ticket holder of the Orlando Predators (PredFan), I watched Gruden quarterback championship teams and then coach the Predators to our two titles. This guy knows football and most importantly, he knows football talent. As long as he is coach, the Redskins will threaten.

So that explains your handle.

I always thought you were a Nashville Predators fan, and wondered how that happened to a guy living in Florida.

I didn't know there was an Orlando Predators team.

I always thought you were a Nashville Predators fan, and wondered how that happened to a guy living in Florida.

Yeah we had the name first. Back in 1991.

I also was an officer in the Official Fan Club and in that capacity I had access to players and coaches. I knew Jay Gruden, though he wouldn't remember my name I'm sure he would recognize my face. I also caught a pass on the field from Jim Jensen who was one of our assistant coaches (Google him), had many a beer with Kurt Warner, shared a laugh and listen to stories from Jack Youngblood (at one time a part owner), and sat next to Jon Gruden who was then coach of the Raiders, and watched Jay play football. It was memorable back then.

I thought Cousins was good but had no idea he could play at this level! I feel bad for Griffin, it's a cruel game and if you are fragile physically you aren't going to make it. His legs look like they are going to break every time he runs.

I thought Cousins was good but had no idea he could play at this level! I feel bad for Griffin, it's a cruel game and if you are fragile physically you aren't going to make it. His legs look like they are going to break every time he runs.
Yeah it was painful to watch towards the end. Not because he was bad, but because I thought he might die out there. I wish him the best.

So I'm wondering what they'll do in Big D next week. Skins host the first playoff game no matter what, right? I say treat it like pre-season pull the key players after the first quarter.

Forum List

Back