Today's NFC West News...

I would like to make an official request for certain USMB posters to refrain from using words like "us" "we" "lets" when talking about the Seattle Seahawks.

That is all.

okay NOW i can talk about how pitiful the whiners are.:lol: man how pitiful can you get? losing to the chokeland faiders. a team that just last week got humiliated and embarrassed by the rams 52-2.:lmao: I figured there was no chance in hell the whiners would lose THIS game.That surely a rivalry game would make them kick it up a notch.Harbaugh and kappy are on their way out.:lmao:

and the cardinals are just as pitiful.for a HOME game,they should have demolished and blown out the kansas city clowns football team who really have been playing like a bunch of clowns lately.

If they were a superbowl contender like their coach was arrogantly building them up to be,they would have blown out these clowns the same way the rams did with the chokeland faiders.they only beat them in the desert though by a field goal.how pitiful.:lmao:

i said this was the one game they would win the rest of the year but i never imiagined they would struggle to beat the kansas city clowns.:rofl:

count on them losing the rest of their games except maybe the niners game.that game is anyones between those two clowns playing.lol.

Seattle looked really good. They could be peaking at the right time.
they will face the packers in the NFC title game but they will never win there.

Rodgers is no mark sanchez who panicks when he has to face a good defense like the packers and seahawks.there was never a doubt in my mind sanchez would screw up in this game like he did.when facing a good defense.thats the kind of pitiful performance you get out of him.

the seahawks are indeed peaking but Rodgers will play much better against them in green bay than he would in seattle. the seahawks dont deserve to be in the superbowl.

Laying an egg against the kansas city clowns NFL joke franchise with the defense not bothering to show up and play that game with no heart or passion which will cost them home field advantage.The packers deserve to go to the superbowl,they havent lost to crappy teams like them this year.

The Hawks beat the Pack earlier this year so they can do it again. Rodgers has problems with tough defenses.
the hawks can beat them but it will be very difficult in green bay,they are right up there with seattle as being loud and crazy.Rodgers wont have to worry about crowd noise this time around.

the eagles game went the way i knew it would.sanchez always has metldowns against good defenses.I dont see Rodgers having meltdowns at home against them.

He sure isnt going to miss a wide open receiver deep in seattle territory on a key third down play when they are driving late in the game finally getting something going throwing the ball ten feet over his head with no pressure being put on him or unwisely throw an interception after the packers force a turnover and give it back to them immediately like sanchez did and always has his whole career.

Which is why Seattle can repeat.
can yes,but very difficult though.much more difficult than playing in philly where the crowd noise isnt very loud and the fact rodgers is no panick mode sanchez.

The Falcons are such a big underdog that I have to root for them tonight but GB is playing their best and they are at home. An upset would be fun, though.

Seattle looked really good. They could be peaking at the right time.

It sure seems that way, the Seahawks have one of the best defenses in recent NFL history.

Let look at the overall playoff picture. If, and I do mean if, Seattle win out and GB loses one game wouldn't Seattle be the #1 seed..After all Seattle beat GB and right now both have one lost in their division. I mean if New Orleans can beat Green Bay I am convinced anyone can.

Right now I wouldn't count Seattle out of being the #1 seed in the NFC.

i actually have to agree with you antiquity.i figured the pack was a lock for the #1 seed however after last night after nearly blowing it against the falcons letting them back into the game in the second half after after getting a 31-7 lead,I'm not impressed with them.

if this was during the middle of the year i would just chalk it up to them letting up and relaxing in the second half but this is the end of the year when you want to lock up the number one seed so they obviously did one of two things.1. Like i said,let up in the second half and relaxed letting them back into the game or 2.did not let up and were still playing hard.

In either case it does not bode well for them in their hopes of getting back to the superbowl and its hard to take them seriously now for a team with aspirations to get back to the superbowl because if it was #1,that they let up,then thats not the mark of a champion.the midpoint of the year that would be no big deal but they are in their stretch run right now trying to lock up homefield advantage so to let up now just shows me they are not that hungry to get back to the superbowl and I cant take them seriously.

and ifs its #2,that they did not let up and kept playing as hard as they were in the first half,thats even more puzzling because this is the falcons,a team whos offense doesnt play well outside in cold weather so they should have had no problem blowing them away running away with this game so thats even worse if they did not let up because that just provess they are not that great.

In either scenario,it doesnt bode well for them for having superbowl hopes because if it is #1, it shows that they dont appear to be a real superbowl contender cause they are not very hungry to get there or if # 2,are just simply not as great as their record indicates.

It sure seems that way, the Seahawks have one of the best defenses in recent NFL history.

They are the best defense this year and last year, but last year's defense was only ranked 11th by yardage for all teams over the past decade. IOW, there were 10 teams over the past 10 years that were statistically better than Seattle.

Having said that, all they have to be is very good this year, and they can repeat.

The Whiner's meltdown is astonishing !!!!

Cards are going to get their pretty red feathers plucked!
both will lose the rest of their games except when for the rematch of course.that one is anybodys game.lol.the niners i saw this coming,not the cards though.lol

Really, none of you think the Cards will beat the Rams?

Its possible of course.I never thought it was going to be possible for the raiders to beat the niners but they did so anything can happen obviously.

But after seeing them just BARELY escape with a victory against the kansas city clowns at home no less,a team who couldnt even beat the chokeland faiders who really have choked all season long,I have little faith in them winning that game on the road at all.

oh and as i said on that thread of mine,since were talking about that game,hope you watch it tonight.I guarantee it being a prime time game and all they will talk about the Rams stadium situation.

the NFL is forbidden to announce a team is moving till after the season is over so they wont come out and admit it,they will try and sugarcoat it saying things like-will the Rams be in LA next year or stay in saint louis?

they will give subtle hints like that without admitting its a done deal that they have one foot out the door in saint louis already and that they will be gone after this season.

you dont seem to understand how the media works,how they play mind games with the public and suppress facts despite how its been spelled out for you many times here by myself and many others.:rolleyes-41:

if you had looked at my thread,you would have noticed how that pic from that link i posted proves the fans in saint louis are very worried and scared to death they wont have them there next year.:lol:

Forum List

Back