Haley voters….who are you?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
There’s been lots of talk of you 20%’ers….identify yourself and set the record straight…Who are you, who votes for a candidate with no chance of winning, a candidate who dropped out/QUIT in March?

I haven't heard that 20% figure. Guessing that is the proverbial disenchanted group. Maybe they're looking for somebody--anybody--as an alternative. Doubt if most think Haley is it.

Why would you vote for someone with no chance at winning?
To encourage her to try again in 2028.

I voted for Old Joe in 2020 but was not happy about it and given the border, betraying Israel, etc. I will not vote for him again.

I will never vote for the Orange Baboon because of his profound character flaws and flagrant disregard for the Constitution.

That leaves me with nothing but a "protest" vote... one that sends a message of encouragement to a worthy future candidate.

I "wasted" my vote once before when voting for John Anderson of Illinois in 1980... not voting for Carter nor Reagan.

At least this time around it sends a message that may prove to be of value four years from now.

To encourage her to try again in 2028.

I voted for Old Joe in 2020 but was not happy about it and given the border, betraying Israel, etc. I will not vote for him again.

I will never vote for the Orange Baboon because of his profound character flaws and flagrant disregard for the Constitution.

That leaves me with nothing but a "protest" vote... one that sends a message of encouragement to a worthy future candidate.

I "wasted" my vote once before when voting for John Anderson of Illinois in 1980... not voting for Carter nor Reagan.

At least this time around it sends a message that may prove to be of value four years from now.
America is a long way from voting for a Nimarata Randhawa with a vagina. It looks like they are poised to vote for that mean orange insurrectionist rapist again.

Last edited:
There’s been lots of talk of you 20%’ers….identify yourself and set the record straight…Who are you, who votes for a candidate with no chance of winning, a candidate who dropped out/QUIT in March?
she wont be on the ballot in Nov ... Dems cant understand that ... they also cant understand that RFK Jr will be on the ballot ! MAGA !

If she wasn't such a self-centered, delusional egotist, she would shut this in house revolution down. She's worse than GWB, and that's bad. MAGA

Forum List

Back