Today...Smashing The Lie That JFK Was or Would Be a Conservative Today

Yeah of course. Because the elites wanted a WINNER. And because the race card was so valuable. Had more to do with the shift towards progressive and the precedent of breaking the color barrier for FUTURE "bragging rights"...
Obama became wildly popular. It was incredible and nauseating all at the same time. I guess that's why McConnell and others decided to take everyone down including themselves. And now we got Trump

Widly popular to whom?
Non birther morons

So you still think a guy born in Kenya, made it all the way to Hawaii and Chicago is possible?
We got a birther folks! A representative of the most moronic living

I believe we must allow President John Fitzgerald Kennedy (JFK), to speak for himself:

people say, "Why doesn't the Government mind its own business?" What is the Government's business, is the question.

This argument that the Government should stay out, that it saps our pioneer stock--I used to hear that argument when we were talking about raising the minimum wage to a dollar and a quarter. I remember one day being asked to step out into the hall, and up the corridor came four distinguished-looking men, with straw hats on and canes. They told me that they had just flown in from a State in their private plane, and they wanted me to know that if we passed a bill providing for time and a half for service station attendants, who were then working about 55 to 60 hours of straight time, it would sap their self-reliance.

This really does piss you off, hilarious..

I love cupcakes like you who think JFK was a Democrat today...

You would shoot JFK on the spot today..

Bear is focused on Trump's ass mouth

Donald-Trump-is-flanked-by-Victoria-Silvstedt-1997-Playmate.jpg

Same polls said Hillary would win it in a land slide huh ?
One last reply to the Shithead troll

Polls don't predict shit.

From September up until end of October and beginning of November, analysis of polling data showed Trump could win the electoral college vote and lose the popular vote

People analyze polls. Polls do not make predictions

How Trump Could Win The White House While Losing The Popular Vote

The Odds Of An Electoral College-Popular Vote Split Are Increasing

Election Update: Yes, Donald Trump Has A Path To Victory

Yeah of course. Because the elites wanted a WINNER. And because the race card was so valuable. Had more to do with the shift towards progressive and the precedent of breaking the color barrier for FUTURE "bragging rights"...
Obama became wildly popular. It was incredible and nauseating all at the same time. I guess that's why McConnell and others decided to take everyone down including themselves. And now we got Trump

Widly popular to whom?
Non birther morons

So you still think a guy born in Kenya, made it all the way to Hawaii and Chicago is possible?
We got a birther folks! A representative of the most moronic living

Yup and sock puppets using two IPs .

Try not being so obvious next time.

Two different IPs same troll...

What you didn't think I didn't no?

You are the shill dickass

You know it's against the rules here on USMB right?
I'm not breaking any rules. Report me snowflake.

You can only have one... breaking the rules.
Report me then snowflake. Such a sensitive cuck.

What you didn't think I didn't no?

You are the shill dickass

You know it's against the rules here on USMB right?
I'm not breaking any rules. Report me snowflake.

You can only have one... breaking the rules.
Report me then snowflake. Such a sensitive cuck.

Where did your other IP go?

Forum List

Back