Today may be The Day for California!

I'm fairly certain that a priest/rabbi/pastor/whatever can perform a ceremony without the legal marriage certificate....they just don't often get asked to do so. I wonder why?

I'd really like to see the Movement to Get Government out of Marriage and if postes like Si Modo are card-carrying members of that organization...and what petitioning, lobbying, etc. that group is doing to REALLY get government out of Marriage.

They aren't doing shit except bitching about it on gay marriage threads. They didn't give a shit about "getting government out of the marriage business" until the queers starting asking for equal access to it. I've also noticed that the overwhelming majority of these folks are themselves legally married. (notice how she won't answer that question).
Really?

Your mind-reading skills are failing you.

Oh look....don't have a valid argument so you insult. Well, not that I didn't see THAT one coming. :lol::lol::lol:
It's what I do when I see a failing poster pull the lame cards, Butch.

Bitter lesbians get so boring with their dishonesty after a while. But, dayum...slamming them in court for it is awesome. :thup:

I'm not the bitter sounding one, my friend. You are name-calling. Classic bitterness. You may not like what Seawytch and I are presenting. To resort to bitter name-calling (btw, nice projection there) just shows your lack of a valid argument.

Again, what have YOU actively done to get government out of the marriage business?
I'll type slowly for you, Butch: Whenever morons try to insinuate that I am some sort of racist or sexist (you forgot the anti-semite and Islamophobe cards, too) I treat them like the morons they are.

Good luck in the courts, though. Keep the laws coming and the attorneys paid...that's what litigious fools do.

I'd really like to see the Movement to Get Government out of Marriage and if postes like Si Modo are card-carrying members of that organization...and what petitioning, lobbying, etc. that group is doing to REALLY get government out of Marriage.

They aren't doing shit except bitching about it on gay marriage threads. They didn't give a shit about "getting government out of the marriage business" until the queers starting asking for equal access to it. I've also noticed that the overwhelming majority of these folks are themselves legally married. (notice how she won't answer that question).
Really?

So enlighten us. What have you personally done in this struggle against the tyranny of legal marriage? You've never been legally married? That would at least be a personal conviction. What have you done to "fight the man" on the legal marriage issue?

Really?

So enlighten us. What have you personally done in this struggle against the tyranny of legal marriage? You've never been legally married? That would at least be a personal conviction. What have you done to "fight the man" on the legal marriage issue?
If ONLY you knew. I am positive it is a hell of a lot more than you ever have.

(Some here actually DO know, and I bet they will get a good laugh with your posts.)

And, no...I am NOT sharing as that would give too much info to identify me.

Really?

(Some here actually DO know, and I bet they will get a good laugh with your posts.)

Right...I'm sure they are. :rolleyes:

Getting thick in here...better put on the hip waders.

Saying whether or not you are married isn't going to "give you away". What malarkey.

Saying whether or not you are married isn't going to "give you away". What malarkey.
Oh?

I guess you really didn't want an answer to the bolded question of yours, then.

Oh?

Why? Are you now willing to tell me? You just got done saying how you couldn't possibly tell me all the wonderful things you've done to fight against legal marriage because it would "give you away". Now you ARE willing because I accepted your answer?

Why can't you answer the one simple question that won't "give you away"? Are you or have you ever been legally married? It's a yes or no question, but you're welcome to keep dodging it.

If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets.

Bod and I are married to our respective partners. There is no difference between our marriage and yours other than our partners are of the same gender. Everything else is exactly the same. The gender of our partners should not (and soon will not) determine equal treatment under the law.

no you're not married well maybe in a couple of states but leave those states and see how much your marriage is recognized.

Thus, your advocation for the third world-like, backwards states.

allowing faggots to marry is third world

Mexico City, Distrito Federal
March 4, 2010 - Same-sex marriage is legal in Mexico City —the Federal District of Mexico— having been approved by its Legislative Assembly on 21 December 2009, and signed into law by Head of Government Marcelo Ebrard on 29 December 2009. The law was effective on 4 March 2010.

Oh?

Why? Are you now willing to tell me? You just got done saying how you couldn't possibly tell me all the wonderful things you've done to fight against legal marriage because it would "give you away". Now you ARE willing because I accepted your answer?

Why can't you answer the one simple question that won't "give you away"? Are you or have you ever been legally married? It's a yes or no question, but you're welcome to keep dodging it.
You have such interest in my personal life.

Not that I haven't revealed whether or not I have ever been married or my current status on the board before and numerous times, but your interest in my personal life is pretty creepy. I don't swing that way......

Oh?

Not that I haven't revealed whether or not I have ever been married or my current status on the board before and numerous times, but your interest in my personal life is pretty creepy. I don't swing that way......

Poor deflection. I'm getting the impression that you ARE married and don't want to say so because it would make you look the raging hypocrite.

Poor deflection. I'm getting the impression that you ARE married and don't want to say so because it would make you look the raging hypocrite.
:lmao:

Such interest.......

Creepy.

I am proud of my state.

North Carolina was the only state in the South without a constitutional ban on gay marriage.

Approximately 61 percent of North Carolina voters supported the amendment while only 39 percent voted against it.

:lmao:

Such interest.......

Creepy.

Deflection.

Lame. (and transparent)

So you're excited about the will of the people being overturned in favor of depravity. Not terribly surprised here. But it's still amazing to comprehend that sometimes.

The will of the people.....like Segregation? Like not providing equal access to handicapped? Like Child Labor? like Slavery? like women as chattel?

An Individual's Sexual Choices are not Analagous to Race... :thup:

:)

peace...

I Sea the BodeySock is making it about someone's Private Life...

Creepy as Usual. :thup:

peace...

It's what I do when I see a failing poster pull the lame cards, Butch.

Bitter lesbians get so boring with their dishonesty after a while. But, dayum...slamming them in court for it is awesome. :thup:

I'm not the bitter sounding one, my friend. You are name-calling. Classic bitterness. You may not like what Seawytch and I are presenting. To resort to bitter name-calling (btw, nice projection there) just shows your lack of a valid argument.

Again, what have YOU actively done to get government out of the marriage business?
I'll type slowly for you, Butch: Whenever morons try to insinuate that I am some sort of racist or sexist (you forgot the anti-semite and Islamophobe cards, too) I treat them like the morons they are.

Good luck in the courts, though. Keep the laws coming and the attorneys paid...that's what litigious fools do.
More bitterness there, Si.

As for your good luck wishes, thank you. Things are moving along quite nicely compared to 10 years ago...20 years ago...30 years ago.

Just 30 days ago, THREE states voted in gay marriage. The tide has turned. Are you going to stay on the wrong side of history, Si?

As for your good luck wishes, thank you. Things are moving along quite nicely compared to 10 years ago...20 years ago...30 years ago.

Just 30 days ago, THREE states voted in gay marriage. The tide has turned. Are you going to stay on the wrong side of history, Si?
You're so dense you don't even realize WHAT side I AM on.

Dayum.......

But, I still don't swing that way.

So you're excited about the will of the people being overturned in favor of depravity. Not terribly surprised here. But it's still amazing to comprehend that sometimes.

The will of the people.....like Segregation? Like not providing equal access to handicapped? Like Child Labor? like Slavery? like women as chattel?

An Individual's Sexual Choices are not Analagous to Race... :thup:

peace...
So say the courts. And, if folks want legislation from the bench, then what the courts say, must go.

You're so dense you don't even realize WHAT side I AM on.

Dayum.......

But, I still don't swing that way.

Um...thank you.

Forum List

Back