Today I am embarrassed to be American

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it Iā€™d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. Iā€™d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. Heā€™s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

Iā€™d rather have four more years of Obama over this fucking circus.
Any international airport in America can solve your embarrassment problem quite quickly.

Not like it hasn't happened before....

Not during my lifetime. Iā€™ve never seen so much stupidity from otherwise intelligent people. Theyā€™re getting dumber and joining the actual retards. It defies logic.

It's because George Soros knows he will never be able to bring down America in his lifetime. The dream of having 5 gugrabbers on SCOTUS ended with St Hillary the Inevitable l's defeat.

He's become Hitler in the bunker and dosen't care how many of his mindless zombies get lost in his last ditch attack on America. He's funding the Caravan; I'd say he's culpable

Has this morningā€™s synagogue massacre made anyone even more proud to be American?
like other countries don't have hate/etc
Americans are the only humans in the world
Lol yeah. Like, when somebody asks me if Iā€™m proud of my kid I say ā€œwell hey, other kids are shitty too! Some even shittier!!!ā€
go to Africa if you hate America so much
yes I'm proud to be an American
shootings have been going on in America for decades
read my previous posts
America had a Civil War
Vietnam War
Slavery
U2 incident
overthrow of Mossadegh
Bay of Pigs
ok --so none should be proud of America
Itā€™s okay to be ashamed of America every once in a while. Like when we elected the dotard, or how weā€™ve shamelessly thrown ourselves into the coverup of a Washpo journalistā€™s assassination for the sake of the Saudiā€™s, or when many of us villainize the survivors of deadly massacres for political gain, or when our leader flies across the world to praise a murderous dictator in North Korea, or when Naziā€™s commit murder in Charlottesville and millions jump to his defense, or when we start committing human rights abuses at the border, or when our President tells the military to go after women and children, or on and on.

It goes without saying that it's OK to be ashamed when your gig goes wrong. One's country, one's employer, one's family, whatever. If you don't do that you're a puppet that bends over for literally anything. It's not just "OK" --- it's critical.

Has this morningā€™s synagogue massacre made anyone even more proud to be American?
Lol yeah. Like, when somebody asks me if Iā€™m proud of my kid I say ā€œwell hey, other kids are shitty too! Some even shittier!!!ā€
read my previous posts
America had a Civil War
Vietnam War
Slavery
U2 incident
overthrow of Mossadegh
Bay of Pigs
Itā€™s okay to be ashamed of America every once in a while. Like when we elected the dotard, or how weā€™ve shamelessly thrown ourselves into the coverup of a Washpo journalistā€™s assassination for the sake of the Saudiā€™s, or when many of us villainize the survivors of deadly massacres for political gain, or when our leader flies across the world to praise a murderous dictator in North Korea, or when Naziā€™s commit murder in Charlottesville and millions jump to his defense, or when we start committing human rights abuses at the border, or when our President tells the military to go after women and children, or on and on.

It goes without saying that it's OK to be ashamed when your gig goes wrong. One's country, one's employer, one's family, whatever. If you don't do that you're a puppet that bends over for literally anything. It's not just "OK" --- it's critical.
there's nothing to be embarrassed about
now something like the Bay of Pigs/U2 shootdown/etc would qualify
not this

Not during my lifetime. Iā€™ve never seen so much stupidity from otherwise intelligent people. Theyā€™re getting dumber and joining the actual retards. It defies logic.

It's because George Soros knows he will never be able to bring down America in his lifetime. The dream of having 5 gugrabbers on SCOTUS ended with St Hillary the Inevitable l's defeat.

He's become Hitler in the bunker and dosen't care how many of his mindless zombies get lost in his last ditch attack on America. He's funding the Caravan; I'd say he's culpable

The "caravan" has been streaming for ten years Frank. The only thing new about it is Rump trying to make a story out of it for the Gullibles.

Speaking of Rump and the Gullibles, I love your sigline quoting political science from a klown who has no, and loudly boasts of having no, background in political science. Nice touch.

read my previous posts
America had a Civil War
Vietnam War
Slavery
U2 incident
overthrow of Mossadegh
Bay of Pigs

not this

"This"?

What the fuck is "this"? "This" what?

Again, if you just roll over for whatever your country does, you're enroute to Nazi Germany.

read my previous posts
America had a Civil War
Vietnam War
Slavery
U2 incident
overthrow of Mossadegh
Bay of Pigs

not this

"This"?

What the fuck is "this"? "This" what?

Again, if you just roll over for whatever your country does, you're enroute to Nazi Germany.
OMG----we are enroute to nazi Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''this'' --whatever the OP is yakking about

Which is the problem. The electoral system allows clowns and actors to become the leader of the country, it doesn't allow the people of the country to choose, it's all messed up, partisan politics rule and the rich rule the partisan politics. They don't care who the president is much, as long as they get richer and richer. And Trump made them richer.

The US is killing itself bit by bit.

`
I see "America" as an idealism. However, unifying idealism seems to be in short supply these days. As this country slithers from a dubious democracy to an outright oligarchy, and the fledgling achievements of the Civil Rights era is ground down into barely veiled disenfranchisement and targeted violence against black Americans and other minorities, idealism seems to be the scarcest resource in a country where hope itself has inexorably dwindled.

However. America is also perseverance and has prevailed through a multitude of embarrassments, as it will with our current president.
`

Last edited:
Iā€™m foolish for not trying to justify violence? How am I blind when in my prior reply I agreed with you the left is more violent?

You're foolish for capitulating to the promoters of political violence.

How am I surrendering? By having a mind of my own? I already voted straight Republican. If I had really capitulated Iā€™d have voted Democrat.

You're ready to throw it all away for the illusion of peace that Slick Obabble promises while he promotes social justice warrior agitation with far left operatives.

LOL I find it hilarious you and others are categorizing me as a brainless lefty just because of a mere disagreement. If you actually knew my thoughts about Obama you wouldnā€™t make such insane claims. Obamaā€™s promises mean shit, you donā€™t think I know this? My husband gifted me Obama toilet paper and I gifted my parents an Obama countdown clock that counted down his days in office. We couldnā€™t stand him and still canā€™t.

If I was really ā€œready to throw it all awayā€ why did I vote Republican? Youā€™re no better than your lefty counterpartsā€”CONFORM TO MY POV OR ELSE!

You are tiresome and banal. If you expected that anyone besides hardened lefties would be dazzled and impressed by your capitulation, you were deluding yourself.

I will not conform to anyone elseā€™s POV for any reason. You trying to paint me as some SJW nut job just bc Iā€™m sick of the divide in the country speaks more about you than me. If I donā€™t agree with you on every level that makes me an extremist lackey? Look at my posting history here on USMB, then come back and tell me how flaming liberal I am LOL. Trump said we must unite and yet look at you. Youā€™re doing exactly what his opposition expects for you to doā€”attack anyone who dare think differently, ironically just as his hardcore haters do. So sue me for wanting to distance myself from the right as I do the left.

If having concerns about the state of the country is capitulation I guess Iā€™m guilty. Oh and nice you didnā€™t answer my question of why did I vote straight Republican if Iā€™ve capitulated? ā€œBecause you are tiresome and banalā€ is a non-answer. Iā€™d still need a loaded gun pointed at my head to vote Democrat, but somehow Iā€™ve surrendered to them? Do tell how thatā€™s possible. You sound like a lefty who likes to make their own definitions to words, like how Trump supposedly ā€œsurrendered the US to Putinā€ even though that would entail for him to give up his leadership and somehow have Putin take his place, which would be, you know, just about impossible. But it happened! LOL only to those who donā€™t know the definition of ā€œsurrender.ā€

You're foolish for capitulating to the promoters of political violence.

How am I surrendering? By having a mind of my own? I already voted straight Republican. If I had really capitulated Iā€™d have voted Democrat.

You're ready to throw it all away for the illusion of peace that Slick Obabble promises while he promotes social justice warrior agitation with far left operatives.

LOL I find it hilarious you and others are categorizing me as a brainless lefty just because of a mere disagreement. If you actually knew my thoughts about Obama you wouldnā€™t make such insane claims. Obamaā€™s promises mean shit, you donā€™t think I know this? My husband gifted me Obama toilet paper and I gifted my parents an Obama countdown clock that counted down his days in office. We couldnā€™t stand him and still canā€™t.

If I was really ā€œready to throw it all awayā€ why did I vote Republican? Youā€™re no better than your lefty counterpartsā€”CONFORM TO MY POV OR ELSE!

You are tiresome and banal. If you expected that anyone besides hardened lefties would be dazzled and impressed by your capitulation, you were deluding yourself.

I will not conform to anyone elseā€™s POV for any reason. You trying to paint me as some SJW nut job just bc Iā€™m sick of the divide in the country speaks more about you than me. If I donā€™t agree with you on every level that makes me an extremist lackey? Look at my posting history here on USMB, then come back and tell me how flaming liberal I am LOL. Trump said we must unite and yet look at you. Youā€™re doing exactly what his opposition expects for you to doā€”attack anyone who dare think differently, ironically just as his hardcore haters do. So sue me for wanting to distance myself from the right as I do the left.

If having concerns about the state of the country is capitulation I guess Iā€™m guilty. Oh and nice you didnā€™t answer my question of why did I vote straight Republican if Iā€™ve capitulated? ā€œBecause you are tiresome and banalā€ is a non-answer. Iā€™d still need a loaded gun pointed at my head to vote Democrat, but somehow Iā€™ve surrendered to them? Do tell how thatā€™s possible. You sound like a lefty who likes to make their own definitions to words, like how Trump supposedly ā€œsurrendered the US to Putinā€ even though that would entail for him to give up his leadership and somehow have Putin take his place, which would be, you know, just about impossible. But it happened! LOL only to those who donā€™t know the definition of ā€œsurrender.ā€

I've read enough of your posts to feel perfectly comfortable with my original assessment.

Obama was more stable...
No liar, Trump is stable, he only reacts to left wing savages out to destroy. Like you.

Trump's a disgrace, and I'm not a Left-Winger, either.

Just intelligent enough to know a FLAKE, Big mouth, when I see it.

I like QUALIFIED candidates, even though I'm a Fascist.

It just happens to be Trump says ridiculous things, like about "Grabbing Pu$$y" or "Tiananman Square Massacre as a riot" or "Tiananman Square was a good use of government force"
or
"He could shoot a man in Times Square, and not lose supporters"
or
"He likes his heroes not captured" in reference to McCain.

This guy's a piece of work as a Human being.

The most salient point, for the purpose of the current story, is this one:

(actually "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldnā€™t lose voters")

This is Rump not just self-analyzing but bragging on his own manipulation capabilities. He's saying he has his sheep so hypnotized that they'll do anything, including overlook murder, in their quest to follow him like a pied piper. He thinks that's cool. And he thinks that because it's power. So he smirks and goes "and what are you gonna do about it?". Like everything else it's that acute sense of narcissistic self-loathing that drives him to spend literally all day and night puffing himself up because his self-view is so inadequate.

"How stupid are the people of Iowa" --- said TO the people of Iowa --- is another example of the same uncontrolled arrogance.

Rump's insatiable egomania has consequences when he trolls like this just so that Numero Uno can feel his own power over the gullible. When the gullibles like Sayoc respond to exactly what they've been baited with (or other gullibles like the Leader Brothers, or Jeremy Christian, or James Fields, etc, or the various rally assaulters)..... chaos is the result.

And he's STILL AT IT, even today... which is predictable, but maybe what's not so predictable is that the sheep are still lapping it up:

Without missing a beat, Rump is right there whining that his call was heeded and passing the buck --- as always completely unable to take responsibility for anything ever:

>> ā€œWe have seen an effort by the media in recent hours to use the sinister actions of one sinister individual to score political points against me and the Republican party,ā€ the president said at a Friday rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, where he addressed the arrest of Cesar Sayoc Jr.

ā€œThe media has tried to attack the incredible Americans who support our movement to give power back to the people,ā€ Trump said.

The media also has a major role to play in making the tone of political discourse less divisive, the president said ā€” as the crowd erupted into loud boos and chants of ā€œCNN Sucks!ā€ <<​

---- which is the same thing the a prominent sticker on Sayoc's van said. Yet they bleat on, oblivious to their own irony.

>> ... He also referenced ā€œCryinā€™ Chuck Schumerā€ and ā€œCrooked Hillary Clintonā€ ā€” prompting a round of ā€œLock her up!ā€ chants. <<​

--- Again yet another reference to the stickers festooned on Sayoc's van, which displayed Hillary's face in the crosshairs of a gun.
shakehead.gif

And the Rumpbots be all like :dig:

Hard to believe the abject cluelessness here. It's like somebody whacking himself about the head with a hammer and then wondering why he has a headache. And unable to make the connection he continues whacking.

SMGDH

Anyone with eyes can see that Rump himself never personally "beats the crap out of 'em" or "roughs them up" or "locks anybody up". He carries no Tiki Torches himself, he pulls no knives on light rail trains, he beats up no homeless people in Boston, he throws no drinks on people in Minnesota, he gets behind the wheel of no Dodge Challengers, and he personally mails no bombs. He just pulls puppet strings.

And the puppets trip all over themselves lining up to be pulled. Just boggles the mind.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

I've read enough of your posts to feel perfectly comfortable with my original assessment.

No, you havenā€™t or youā€™re mistaking me for someone else. You havenā€™t addressed any of my points... why? Bc youā€™re afraid of being wrong so itā€™s best to just ignore warranted arguments whilst slapping a label on me? If you want to prove me wrong on THIS point try addressing all my others.

Iā€™m a flaming liberal even though I voted all Republican and it would take a legit threat of death for me to vote for any Democrat, which you still refuse to tell me why I voted how I did if Iā€™ve capitulated to the Dems. You are exactly the same as those you so loatheā€”close-minded and lacking the ability for thought-provoking debate.

Iā€™m so hungry for the leftā€™s acceptance even though I routinely mock them. I love and admire Obama even though I canā€™t stand the sound of his voice and his obvious manipulation of the masses, which continues to this day, makes me livid.

I understand why my opinion here bothers you and others but it doesnā€™t make me a brainwashed REgressive.

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it Iā€™d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. Iā€™d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. Heā€™s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

Iā€™d rather have four more years of Obama over this fucking circus.

Not me. That would increase the hate a thousandfold.

Why do you say that? Iā€™m to the point Iā€™d rather appease the crybaby Resistance whoā€™ve proven they canā€™t accept a defeat over the mindless, unjustified hate infecting the country. The media and Trump are to blame for the hysteria. If Obama or Hillary were pres the media would pretend everything was all hunky dory no matter what, hence nothing could upset the masses as it does now. Yes, there would still be anger from those who seek the truth but there are far more people who donā€™t care about truth but about being rightā€”one aspect of the dumbing down.

I personally am not given to appeasement or compromise where it concerns liberty.
Neither am I. Which is why it's terrible that this nation seems to be turning into a kind of plutocratic theocracy.
Where you have billionaires taking care of business and far right Christians taking care of policing and morals. In such a world, anything goes. To the ones in power. After all, God is on their side, so they believe.

There are many examples to point to. But why bother? These extremists Christians believe they have God on their side. It makes one wonder if they follow the traditional Christian God since traditional Christianity has been practised in this country since it's founding and today's modern Christianity which is at odds with the Christianity that has existed 40 years ago..

They don't even seem like the same religion.

No, you havenā€™t or youā€™re mistaking me for someone else. You havenā€™t addressed any of my points... why? Bc youā€™re afraid of being wrong so itā€™s best to just ignore warranted arguments whilst slapping a label on me? If you want to prove me wrong on THIS point try addressing all my others.

Iā€™m a flaming liberal even though I voted all Republican and it would take a legit threat of death for me to vote for any Democrat, which you still refuse to tell me why I voted how I did if Iā€™ve capitulated to the Dems. You are exactly the same as those you so loatheā€”close-minded and lacking the ability for thought-provoking debate.

Iā€™m so hungry for the leftā€™s acceptance even though I routinely mock them. I love and admire Obama even though I canā€™t stand the sound of his voice and his obvious manipulation of the masses, which continues to this day, makes me livid.

I understand why my opinion here bothers you and others but it doesnā€™t make me a brainwashed REgressive.

Reread your initial post in this thread. I stand by my assessment, and have no interest in crawling through your posting history. But thanks for playing.

Obama was more stable...
No liar, Trump is stable, he only reacts to left wing savages out to destroy. Like you.

Trump's a disgrace, and I'm not a Left-Winger, either.

Just intelligent enough to know a FLAKE, Big mouth, when I see it.

I like QUALIFIED candidates, even though I'm a Fascist.

It just happens to be Trump says ridiculous things, like about "Grabbing Pu$$y" or "Tiananman Square Massacre as a riot" or "Tiananman Square was a good use of government force"
or
or
"He likes his heroes not captured" in reference to McCain.

This guy's a piece of work as a Human being.

The most salient point, for the purpose of the current story, is this one:

(actually "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldnā€™t lose voters")

This is Rump not just self-analyzing but bragging on his own manipulation capabilities. He's saying he has his sheep so hypnotized that they'll do anything, including overlook murder, in their quest to follow him like a pied piper. He thinks that's cool. And he thinks that because it's power. So he smirks and goes "and what are you gonna do about it?". Like everything else it's that acute sense of narcissistic self-loathing that drives him to spend literally all day and night puffing himself up because his self-view is so inadequate.

"How stupid are the people of Iowa" --- said TO the people of Iowa --- is another example of the same uncontrolled arrogance.

Rump's insatiable egomania has consequences when he trolls like this just so that Numero Uno can feel his own power over the gullible. When the gullibles like Sayoc respond to exactly what they've been baited with (or other gullibles like the Leader Brothers, or Jeremy Christian, or James Fields, etc, or the various rally assaulters)..... chaos is the result.

And he's STILL AT IT, even today... which is predictable, but maybe what's not so predictable is that the sheep are still lapping it up:

Without missing a beat, Rump is right there whining that his call was heeded and passing the buck --- as always completely unable to take responsibility for anything ever:

>> ā€œWe have seen an effort by the media in recent hours to use the sinister actions of one sinister individual to score political points against me and the Republican party,ā€ the president said at a Friday rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, where he addressed the arrest of Cesar Sayoc Jr.

ā€œThe media has tried to attack the incredible Americans who support our movement to give power back to the people,ā€ Trump said.

The media also has a major role to play in making the tone of political discourse less divisive, the president said ā€” as the crowd erupted into loud boos and chants of ā€œCNN Sucks!ā€ <<​

---- which is the same thing the a prominent sticker on Sayoc's van said. Yet they bleat on, oblivious to their own irony.

>> ... He also referenced ā€œCryinā€™ Chuck Schumerā€ and ā€œCrooked Hillary Clintonā€ ā€” prompting a round of ā€œLock her up!ā€ chants. <<​

--- Again yet another reference to the stickers festooned on Sayoc's van, which displayed Hillary's face in the crosshairs of a gun.
shakehead.gif

And the Rumpbots be all like :dig:

Hard to believe the abject cluelessness here. It's like somebody whacking himself about the head with a hammer and then wondering why he has a headache. And unable to make the connection he continues whacking.

SMGDH

Anyone with eyes can see that Rump himself never personally "beats the crap out of 'em" or "roughs them up" or "locks anybody up". He carries no Tiki Torches himself, he pulls no knives on light rail trains, he beats up no homeless people in Boston, he throws no drinks on people in Minnesota, he gets behind the wheel of no Dodge Challengers, and he personally mails no bombs. He just pulls puppet strings.

And the puppets trip all over themselves lining up to be pulled. Just boggles the mind.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Deep, man. Bet you stayed up all last night working that one up. Thanks for breaking a brain sweat.
Wonder what the first draft looked like.

The "caravan" has been streaming for ten years Frank. The only thing new about it is Rump trying to make a story out of it for the Gullibles.

Speaking of Rump and the Gullibles, I love your sigline quoting political science from a klown who has no, and loudly boasts of having no, background in political science. Nice touch.
"You shall not pass!"

"You shall not pass!"

Actually it's "None shall pass".

iu

Reread your initial post in this thread. I stand by my assessment, and have no interest in crawling through your posting history. But thanks for playing.

Thanks for proving my point. Youā€™ve got nothing. You and the leftists here are no different. Any differing opinion means youā€™re the enemy even in the face of information that displays the contrary. You and just as dumb and intolerant as they are and I say this with absolute certainty bc youā€™ve now reached the point where I throw my hands up in the air and dub you an illogical troll too idiotic for rational discussion. Just label and go, label and go. Itā€™s what you people do best.

Forum List

Back