Today I am embarrassed to be American

Obama was more stable...
No liar, Trump is stable, he only reacts to left wing savages out to destroy. Like you.

Trump's a disgrace, and I'm not a Left-Winger, either.

Just intelligent enough to know a FLAKE, Big mouth, when I see it.

I like QUALIFIED candidates, even though I'm a Fascist.

It just happens to be Trump says ridiculous things, like about "Grabbing Pu$$y" or "Tiananman Square Massacre as a riot" or "Tiananman Square was a good use of government force"
or
"He could shoot a man in Times Square, and not lose supporters"
or
"He likes his heroes not captured" in reference to McCain.

This guy's a piece of work as a Human being.

The most salient point, for the purpose of the current story, is this one:

"He could shoot a man in Times Square, and not lose supporters"
(actually "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters")

This is Rump not just self-analyzing but bragging on his own manipulation capabilities. He's saying he has his sheep so hypnotized that they'll do anything, including overlook murder, in their quest to follow him like a pied piper. He thinks that's cool. And he thinks that because it's power. So he smirks and goes "and what are you gonna do about it?". Like everything else it's that acute sense of narcissistic self-loathing that drives him to spend literally all day and night puffing himself up because his self-view is so inadequate.

"How stupid are the people of Iowa" --- said TO the people of Iowa --- is another example of the same uncontrolled arrogance.

Rump's insatiable egomania has consequences when he trolls like this just so that Numero Uno can feel his own power over the gullible. When the gullibles like Sayoc respond to exactly what they've been baited with (or other gullibles like the Leader Brothers, or Jeremy Christian, or James Fields, etc, or the various rally assaulters)..... chaos is the result.

And he's STILL AT IT, even today... which is predictable, but maybe what's not so predictable is that the sheep are still lapping it up:

Without missing a beat, Rump is right there whining that his call was heeded and passing the buck --- as always completely unable to take responsibility for anything ever:

>> “We have seen an effort by the media in recent hours to use the sinister actions of one sinister individual to score political points against me and the Republican party,” the president said at a Friday rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, where he addressed the arrest of Cesar Sayoc Jr.

“The media has tried to attack the incredible Americans who support our movement to give power back to the people,” Trump said.

The media also has a major role to play in making the tone of political discourse less divisive, the president said — as the crowd erupted into loud boos and chants of “CNN Sucks!” <<​

---- which is the same thing the a prominent sticker on Sayoc's van said. Yet they bleat on, oblivious to their own irony.

>> ... He also referenced “Cryin’ Chuck Schumer” and “Crooked Hillary Clinton” — prompting a round of “Lock her up!” chants. <<​

--- Again yet another reference to the stickers festooned on Sayoc's van, which displayed Hillary's face in the crosshairs of a gun.
shakehead.gif

And the Rumpbots be all like :dig:

Hard to believe the abject cluelessness here. It's like somebody whacking himself about the head with a hammer and then wondering why he has a headache. And unable to make the connection he continues whacking.

SMGDH

Anyone with eyes can see that Rump himself never personally "beats the crap out of 'em" or "roughs them up" or "locks anybody up". He carries no Tiki Torches himself, he pulls no knives on light rail trains, he beats up no homeless people in Boston, he throws no drinks on people in Minnesota, he gets behind the wheel of no Dodge Challengers, and he personally mails no bombs. He just pulls puppet strings.

And the puppets trip all over themselves lining up to be pulled. Just boggles the mind.

Last edited:
Has this morning’s synagogue massacre made anyone even more proud to be American?
like other countries don't have hate/etc
Americans are the only humans in the world
Lol yeah. Like, when somebody asks me if I’m proud of my kid I say “well hey, other kids are shitty too! Some even shittier!!!”
go to Africa if you hate America so much
yes I'm proud to be an American
shootings have been going on in America for decades
read my previous posts
America had a Civil War
Vietnam War
Slavery
U2 incident
overthrow of Mossadegh
Bay of Pigs
ok --so none should be proud of America

Has this morning’s synagogue massacre made anyone even more proud to be American?
like other countries don't have hate/etc
Americans are the only humans in the world
Lol yeah. Like, when somebody asks me if I’m proud of my kid I say “well hey, other kids are shitty too! Some even shittier!!!”
go to Africa if you hate America so much
yes I'm proud to be an American
shootings have been going on in America for decades
read my previous posts
America had a Civil War
Vietnam War
Slavery
U2 incident
overthrow of Mossadegh
Bay of Pigs
ok --so none should be proud of America
It’s okay to be ashamed of America every once in a while. Like when we elected the dotard, or how we’ve shamelessly thrown ourselves into the coverup of a Washpo journalist’s assassination for the sake of the Saudi’s, or when many of us villainize the survivors of deadly massacres for political gain, or when our leader flies across the world to praise a murderous dictator in North Korea, or when Nazi’s commit murder in Charlottesville and millions jump to his defense, or when we start committing human rights abuses at the border, or when our President tells the military to go after women and children, or on and on.

I don’t want him back. I just wish the media treated Trump the way they treated Obama. If they did they country would look a lot different. And my brother-in-law is a cop so kindly shut the fuck up
The media ENDLESSLY attacks President Trump. As you know, they never treated Obama like this. The covered for him. Obama pardoned actual unrepentant TERRORISTS.

His followers call our president HITLER and the half the population that voted for him, NAZIS. Then they say Trump motivated this but because he said once he wouldn't mind if you punched someone in the nose.

In another thread,Tommy justifies a guy beating a high school girl nearly to death for WORDS she may or may not have spoke.

The left wants it both ways. Trump is responsible for someone else's violence, but this transgender freak is not. Some of us are very tired of this. I think a lot of us will be motivated to beat them back in a few days. I know I am!

Obama pardoned actual unrepentant TERRORISTS.

And don't forget his pal, Bill Ayers.

There you have it. BlackFag says America is shitty. Winning over voters one dumbass statement at a time.

The Crazy will spend the rest of his life in Prison........Caught quickly by the Police..........where he belongs............

We will now not hear the end of it for a half year or more at least..........as the Dems will Hype it up to the moon to stir their base up...................

Nothing new here.........they have been doing that for a long time.......only difference now is that people are not ignoring them anymore and telling them to fuck off..............Forever they were so stupid that we believed that no one would listen to them..........we were wrong...............Silent no more when they use these tactics.

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it I’d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. I’d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. He’s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

I’d rather have four more years of Obama over this fucking circus.

It’s been far worse than this in the past

Today...........another shooting in Pittsburg.............9 dead and many wounded..........at prayers.......

Why were they attacked............because they are Judan.........

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it I’d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. I’d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. He’s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

This is the Obama culture President Trump inherited.

Right because everyone was holding hands and signing kumbaya under obozo

Congratulations on such a long lasting innocence.
Vietnam took the term embarrassment to previously fathomed depths. Succeeding episodes (usually every four years at least) abraded the sense to the extent that minor things like blowjobs, mistresses, embezzlement and murder couldn't elicit it anymore.
Still, times occur...

Right because everyone was holding hands and signing kumbaya under obozo
Yep. We just didn't see the politically motivated violence BECAUSE THE LEFT WAS IN POWER. They hate losing and they NEVER consider a president legitimate from THE other side. Now they see they're losing the third branch of government and they have no hope. All they have is violence.

In a nation of 321 Million people you will have all kind of nut cases..........it is a matter of probability......

The outrage after is purely political..............Hyped up for political purposes.............The Rhetoric inflames it.............but one side has pushed this envelope too dang far.................then blame the other when a Nut escapes the box.

And the victims are blamed for not having armed guards at the doors of a house of worship.
Lamentable.

Forum List

Back