Today: Audit The Fed To Be Voted On...

I hope the fed spending does get completely audited... perhaps we'll get some accountability and some crooked politicians put in prison to set an example

Oh yeah, the Fed has lots of dirty little secrets. Not sure this will expose those secrets, but it's a start.

It will never happen...and I am not so sure it would be a good thing for Congress to be given this authority.
If they can audit it - then they can influence it. We could be swapping corruption for worse corruption.

It's too late. The feds flow of purchases under Twist is now beyond the point of return. Auditing or limiting the federal reserve at this point is only going to lead to economic calamity.

I was a big proponent of this, until it became apparent that they must now remain as a market actor in the nature they have been since 2007-08. The entire market is now reliant on the feds ability to act freely in purchases and pumpping money into the system.

In other words, end game. Read about it here:

The Stock Is Dead, Long-Live The Flow: Perpetual QE Has Arrived | ZeroHedge

Last edited:
It's too late. The feds flow of purchases under Twist is now beyond the point of return. Auditing or limiting the federal reserve at this point is only going to lead to economic calamity.

I was a big proponent of this, until it became apparent that they must now remain as a market actor int eh nature they have been since 2007-08. The entire market is now reliant on the fedds ability to act freely in purchases and pumpping money into the system.

In other words, end game. Read about it here:

The Stock Is Dead, Long-Live The Flow: Perpetual QE Has Arrived | ZeroHedge

I think I am with you here.
Congress getting their filthy hands involved would only further f*ck everything up. Solyndra II, III, IV and V is what we would get. You would take a corrupt institution and only further the corruption and questionable activity.
I don't have an answer for what to do. There is truth in the statement that in everything there is an irreversible point in which the fix is worse than the problem...and the only solution is a complete overhaul.

The idea of a political demagogue who doesn't know the difference between an inverse floater and his big toe using an audit of the Fed for gain is certainly cringe-worthy.

But the Fed does need oversight.

The federal government chose who got to live and who got to die during the crash. I would like to those decisions to be made public.

Speaking of demagogues, Ron Paul has written bill and after bill after bill, year after year for a very long time, like clockwork, to end the Fed.

The crash has afforded him the opportunity to get a little more attention to his cause, and he brilliantly watered down his bill to just an audit of the Fed.

But make no mistake, Ron Paul's ultimate goal is to end the Fed.

You can be sure Ron Paul will use an audit as grounds to end the Federal Reserve system, no matter how that audit turns out.

So be careful what you wish for vis a vis an audit.

Last edited:
Find out what these criminals have done to our money, and then put the Fed out of business permanently.

We will not get a 'complete overhaul' until America itself gets one. I foresee lots of troubles coming down the pike, and the folks who aren't prepared for it will pay a HEAVY price...

The idea of a political demagogue who doesn't know the difference between an inverse floater and his big toe using an audit of the Fed for gain is certainly cringe-worthy.

But the Fed does need oversight.

The federal government chose who got to live and who got to die during the crash. I would like to those decisions to be made public.

Speaking of demagogues, Ron Paul has written bill and after bill after bill, year after year for a very long time, like clockwork, to end the Fed.

The crash has afforded him the opportunity to get a little more attention to his cause, and he brilliantly watered down his bill to just an audit of the Fed.

But make no mistake, Ron Paul's ultimate goal is to end the Fed.

You can be sure Ron Paul will use an audit as grounds to end the Federal Reserve system.

So be careful what you wish for vis a vis an audit.

He didn't water down the bill. They're two separate bills and he's been introducing both for years now.

The motive behind the audit is not accountability. The motive is to kill the Fed.

While I very much want accountabilty, I will not make Ron Paul a bedfellow.

The motive behind the audit is not accountability. The motive is to kill the Fed.

No, the motive behind auditing the Fed is transparency, and the hope behind transparency is that it will help convince more people that the only way to fix and reform the system is by ending the Fed.

Of course the motive is to kill the Fed, those private bankers have been raping the American public for 100 years!

Doesn't your ass hurt YET??

No, the motive behind auditing the Fed is transparency, and the hope behind transparency is that it will help convince more people that the only way to fix and reform the system is by ending the Fed.

Same difference.

Transparency and ending the Fed are two entirely different causes.

You are not interested in transparency.

Same difference.

Transparency and ending the Fed are two entirely different causes.

You are not interested in transparency.

But you can be for both, even if they are 2 different things

idiot

Forum List

Back