Today: Audit The Fed To Be Voted On...

No, the motive behind auditing the Fed is transparency, and the hope behind transparency is that it will help convince more people that the only way to fix and reform the system is by ending the Fed.

Same difference.

Transparency and ending the Fed are two entirely different causes.

You are not interested in transparency.

But you can be for both, even if they are 2 different things

idiot

The Fed cannot be transparent if it does not exist.

A Ron Paul audit is just a means to an end.

Idiot.

WTG Dr. Paul! It's about time. Thank you.

The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform has scheduled a markup on Ron Paul's HR 459 for Wednesday, June 27 at 10am ET.

You can watch the hearing here:
Full Committee Business Meeting - House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform

The bill MUST pass the committee before it heads to the House floor for a full vote.

How fucking stupid is Ron Paul???? Berneke was nominated and approved by Bush, and Obama kept him on. Just like Volker was nominated and approved under Carter, and kept on by Reagan.

Oh, that's right. The moron Paulists want to go back to the gold standard. And I guess one ignorant way to get there is to make the Fed chairman a political pawn.

The motive behind the audit is not accountability. The motive is to kill the Fed.

While I very much want accountabilty, I will not make Ron Paul a bedfellow.

No, the motive behind auditing the Fed is transparency, and the hope behind transparency is that it will help convince more people that the only way to fix and reform the system is by ending the Fed.

Same difference.

Transparency and ending the Fed are two entirely different causes.

You are not interested in transparency.

I clearly just described exactly why I'm interested in transparency. It's just that transparency is not an end in and of itself to me.

The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform has scheduled a markup on Ron Paul's HR 459 for Wednesday, June 27 at 10am ET.

Full Committee Business Meeting - House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform

The bill MUST pass the committee before it heads to the House floor for a full vote.

How fucking stupid is Ron Paul???? Berneke was nominated and approved by Bush, and Obama kept him on. Just like Volker was nominated and approved under Carter, and kept on by Reagan.

Oh, that's right. The moron Paulists want to go back to the gold standard. And I guess one ignorant way to get there is to make the Fed chairman a political pawn.

Who's Berneke? And who wants the Fed Chairman to be a political pawn? Better yet, who wants a Fed Chairman at all?

Why wouldn't anyone want to know what is going on with the money?
The IRS a private agency has no problem auditing American citizens.

Bernanke & Greenspan are Traitors to the American People. You should be ashamed of yourself for worshipping them.

I stand correct only an idiot wouldn't want the fed Audited

Good grief. Everyone has an opinion and not nearly enough of those are informed.

Dick Tuck and g5000 make this case in spades here.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

So who do you thing ought to decide the value of a greenback, and what a reasonable supply is?

The end-the-Fed heads believe money should be backed by gold or something else dug out of the ground, or that demagogic politicians who have to be re-elected every two years should have their hands on the monetary printing press.

The values of commodities are the easiest things in the world to manipulate.

facepalm.jpg

:lol: He or she is too dumb to realize that many of their beloved Democrats are fully onboard with this as well. He or she always has to wait to receive the DNC Talking Points before getting on the same page. Looks like the Talking Points haven't arrived yet.

Who's Berneke? And who wants the Fed Chairman to be a political pawn? Better yet, who wants a Fed Chairman at all?

Someone better have the job to decide money supply, and I prefer someone who has at least arms reach from the all out politics. I gather you haven't thought it though yet.

Someone better have the job to decide money supply, and I prefer someone who has at least arms reach from the all out politics. I gather you haven't thought it though yet.

Dude go back and get the correct talking points you sound way too stupid to do it on your own.

Both parties have been wanting to Audit the Federal Reserve.
Not one peep at all, by anybody about getting rid of it, unless of course they find big time corruption in it ? Even then I don't think they will get rid of it,just make regulations on it.

Forum List

Back