Today: Audit The Fed To Be Voted On...

facepalm.jpg

:lol: He or she is too dumb to realize that many of their beloved Democrats are fully onboard with this as well. He or she always has to wait to receive the DNC Talking Points before getting on the same page. Looks like the Talking Points haven't arrived yet.

Didn't you just love the last Fed Chair? The fucking moron, Ayn Rand bot?

Shouldn't the fed be audited?

300 House of Representatives want the Fed Audited.

Currently, over 300 Congressmen Republicans and Democrats in the House Of Representatives have co-sponsored a Bill HR 1207 - dubbed Ron Paul's Audit the FED Bill, which would allow Congress to audit the FED.

How fucking stupid is Ron Paul???? Berneke was nominated and approved by Bush, and Obama kept him on. Just like Volker was nominated and approved under Carter, and kept on by Reagan.

Oh, that's right. The moron Paulists want to go back to the gold standard. And I guess one ignorant way to get there is to make the Fed chairman a political pawn.

Who's Berneke? And who wants the Fed Chairman to be a political pawn? Better yet, who wants a Fed Chairman at all?

Someone better have the job to decide money supply, and I prefer someone who has at least arms reach from the all out politics. I gather you haven't thought it though yet.

I'm personally against monopolies, so I don't want "someone" to have the job of deciding the money supply. I'd rather everyone, the market in other words, have that job. The market also has the added benefit of being far more than arms reach away from politics.

The values of commodities are the easiest things in the world to manipulate.

Which as to do what with an audit?

The audit is a smokescreen. The motive behind it is to end the Fed and base our currency on things you dig out of the ground.

Things whose value can be easily manipulated, and frequently are.

I am just pointing out the real goal of this audit bill, and the consequences which would result if that goal were achieved.

Last edited:
The market also has the added benefit of being far more than arms reach away from politics.

The market is also easily manipulated when it is unregulated. The Fed keeps our monetary supply far more than an arm's reach away from the speculators.

Last edited:

The audit is a smokescreen. The motive behind it is to end the Fed and base our currency on things you dig out of the ground.

I am just pointing out the real goal of this audit bill, and the consequences which would result if that goal were achieved.

You really are out of your element here, Donnie. If gold is the anchor to a currency, it can not be manipulated as a commodity. It becomes the store of value. Like it was for 6,000 years before govts learned they can steal this natural economic law in their favor by subtracting the store of value to a position of confidence and print to their hearts desire.

You've said your opinion four times now, and yet you're still fucking wrong on every account.

An audit is an audit. It lets people know what the fed has been hiding in its books and balance sheets. IF the audit discoveers findings that would persuade people to want to abolish the federal reserve, then that might happen. Until then, you're wrong about gold, commodities, money, audits, the federal reserve and ron pauls motives.

Please choose a topic that you might have a clue on, or at least listen more than you repeat the same bullshit that makes you look like a fucking moron. Im embarrassed for you.

Last edited:

:lol: He or she is too dumb to realize that many of their beloved Democrats are fully onboard with this as well. He or she always has to wait to receive the DNC Talking Points before getting on the same page. Looks like the Talking Points haven't arrived yet.

Hey dipshit. I am not a Democrat. Never have been, never will be. You can't even get that right, commie lover boi.

Just because you guys post a big picture does not mean you see the Big Picture.

I am sorry to make your butts hurt by showing you what the Big Picture is behind this particular audit. I can't help it if the GOP and Democratic rubes who have signed onto this don't. But I know what is going on.

The audit is not about transparency. The audit is a vehicle which is being used by Ron Paul to [ame=http://www.amazon.com/End-The-Fed-Ron-Paul/dp/B006J3V150/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340816933]End the Fed[/ame].

Just because I am not a Paulbot idot who wants to end the Fed, that does not mean I do not believe in transparency. You are both guilty of a fallacy of the excluded middle.

How is an audit a smoke screen? Unless there is something wrong with the books there should be nothing to fear.
But a smoke screen would suggest a conspiracy, are you suggesting this?

You really are out of your element here, Donnie. If gold is the anchor to a currency, it can not be manipulated as a commodity. It becomes the store of value. Like it was for 6,000 years before govts learned they can steal this natural economic law in their favor by subtracting the store of value to a position of confidence and print to their hearts desire.

You've said your opinion four times now, and yet you're still fucking wrong on every account.

An audit is an audit. It lets people know what the fed has been hiding in its books and balance sheets. IF the audit discoveers findings that would persuade people to want to abolish the federal reserve, then that might happen. Until then, you're wrong about gold, commodities, money, audits, the federal reserve and ron pauls motives.

Please choose a topic that you might have a clue on, or at least listen more than you repeat the same bullshit that makes you look like a fucking moron. Im embarrassed for you.

You gold bugs are the worst of the bongwater drinkers. When we were on the gold standard, we had more frequent and longer lasting financial crises, right up to the Great Depression. And those countries which got off the gold standard sooner, came out of the Great Depression sooner.

You display an amazing ignorance about history. Ever since we left the gold standard in the early 30s, our financial crises have been farther apart and shallower. I have pointed this out to you in the past, but you ignore the evidence.

The Fed would not have been able to respond to this latest crisis with the flexibility it did if we were anchored to gold. That gold anchor would have dragged us down and drowned us.

I'm all for an audit of the Fed. I strongly believe we need one. But I am not going to jump into bed with end-the-Fed loons.

I want our central banking system to be transparent and honest, not eliminated.

Jesus, it is not even worth correcting that string you're trying to push. You sir, are absolutely clueless.

Hey, g5000. Tell us again the motives behind the audit?

One more time for good measure.

And like I said, the audit is a bad idea at this point. the fed must remain a market actor to its discretion. If you curtail or fuck with its authority now, or even reveal any of the hazards misadventures it has cooked inot its books, it will destroy confidence adn that is the end of it. The collapse will be here.

See my first post in the thread.

Fucking dumbies just want to do something, even if they are clueless aboutt what that is or why.

Jesus, it is not even worth correcting that string you're trying to push. You sir, are absolutely clueless.

Prove my claim is bogus. I have backed up with evidence that financial crises have been further apart and less deep since the Great Depression. This is an indisputable fact.

Only an idiot would want to undo that progress.

Hey, g5000. Tell us again the motives behind the audit?

One more time for good measure.

Let the man himself tell you: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/End-The-Fed-Ron-Paul/dp/B006J3V150/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340817930]End the Fed by Ron Paul[/ame]

A short History Lesson on our Federal Reserve.
The Federal Reserve Bank

Soon after President Wilson established the Federal Reserve. They started giving out credit for Wall St. and individuals to buy stocks and other personal household things.
That lead to increase of Wall Street Trading and after wild rumors in certain stocks, people started to buy and sell off stocks to which the ticket tape could not handle and that lead to the first Wall Street crash.
The 2nd was a sluggish economy due to the 1st crash.
It was the Federal Reserve Bank that caused it in the first place.

Last edited:
Everybody has someone to blame except the real person. Go look in the mirror that is who is at fault. We, the voters, have allowed out government to take control of our lives and now we are face to face with the result. If we don't get rid of these self serving politicians, gov't workers and programs nothing will improve. I just hope that revolution is not the solution.

Prove my claim is bogus. I have backed up with evidence that financial crises have been further apart and less deep since the Great Depression. This is an indisputable fact.

Yes, because the fed can print money to offset downturns. This has led us to 16 trillion dollars in the hole, and now, the fed MUST remain a market actor. As I already pointed out.

Im not going to take a trip down history lane with you, because you're so confused about this issue, it would take a long time to get you up to speed. Time Im not going to expend.

Now, what is the motive of the audit again, g5000? One more time.....Jimmy 5 times over here...

Progress? I'm 40+ never in my imagination could I imagine it looking so bad in such a short period of time. And never so divided smh this is progress? That's crazy its civil war 2 and or possible collapse pal. Not civil war in literal terms but violence. Started by libtards of course

@paulitician did I hear right that Ronnie Paul has a shitload of gold? Of course he wants to kill the fed which idk enough about. Hated economics formulas took a WD lol

Last edited:

Progress? I'm 40+ never in my imagination could I imagine it looking so bad in such a short period of time. And never so divided smh this is progress? That's crazy its civil war 2 and or possible collapse pal.

@paulitician did I hear right that Ronnie Paul has a shitload of gold? Of course he wants to kill the fed which idk enough about. Hated economics formulas took a WD lol

If Paul is holdign massive amoutns of gold, it would be in his interest to keep the federal reserve in tact if the motive was personal based on commodity assets such as. The price of gold has gone up from around $600 in 2001, to around $1,700 as of this year. The reason is simple. Monetary inflation. Gold does not act as a typical commodity such as steel. It is, in short, money par excellence. That is why its price tag shifts off currency debasement or strength respectively.

Now, what is the motive of the audit again, g5000? One more time.....Jimmy 5 times over here...

Are you blind or stupid? I can't figure it out.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/End-The-Fed-Ron-Paul/dp/B006J3V150/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340819158]End the Fed[/ame] by Ron Paul, the sponsor of the bill year after year. Since BEFORE the crash.

He wants to end the Fed and go back to the gold standard.

You should always do your best to know the motives of the politicians who sponsor bills. Because they can give their bills all kinds of charming names intended to make opponents look like puppy killers.

But make no mistake, folks. Ron Paul's motives are to take us back to the days of never-ending financial crises with proportions and depths not seen in 80 years.

Forum List

Back