Today: Audit The Fed To Be Voted On...

Jesus, it is not even worth correcting that string you're trying to push. You sir, are absolutely clueless.

Prove my claim is bogus. I have backed up with evidence that financial crises have been further apart and less deep since the Great Depression. This is an indisputable fact.

Only an idiot would want to undo that progress.

Yes, because the fed can print money to offset downturns. This has led us to 16 trillion dollars in the hole, and now, the fed MUST remain a market actor. As I already pointed out.

Im not going to take a trip down history lane with you, because you're so confused about this issue, it would take a long time to get you up to speed. Time Im not going to expend.

Now, what is the motive of the audit again, g5000? One more time.....Jimmy 5 times over here...

Educate yourself, you are the one who does not know what you are talking about.
The Federal Reserve does not print money.
The Treasury Dept. does.
The 16 trillion is due to borrowing from other countries.
Jimminey Xmas :eek:

the hope behind transparency is that it will help convince more people that the only way to fix and reform the system is by ending the Fed.

Confirmation. I appreciate the honesty and straightforwardness.

But that is not the only way to fix the system.

Yes, because the fed can print money to offset downturns. This has led us to 16 trillion dollars in the hole, and now, the fed MUST remain a market actor. As I already pointed out.

Im not going to take a trip down history lane with you, because you're so confused about this issue, it would take a long time to get you up to speed. Time Im not going to expend.

Now, what is the motive of the audit again, g5000? One more time.....Jimmy 5 times over here...

The Treasury Dept. does.

Yes, although our debt is partly money owed to ourselves.

But the fact remains our federal government had deficits while we were on the gold standard, too. It did not stop politicians from overspending.

Last edited:
Prove my claim is bogus. I have backed up with evidence that financial crises have been further apart and less deep since the Great Depression. This is an indisputable fact.

Only an idiot would want to undo that progress.

The Treasury Dept. does.

That is correct. The treasury creates t bill issuance which at this time, are purchased mainly by the federal reserve. 61% as of last year. Those t bill issuances are on the confidence of the US economy/govt. this has turned into monetizing debt and selling it back onto the secondary markets.

Sorry for not being perfectly clear.

The values of commodities are the easiest things in the world to manipulate.

Which as to do what with an audit?

The audit is a smokescreen. The motive behind it is to end the Fed and base our currency on things you dig out of the ground.

Things whose value can be easily manipulated, and frequently are.

I am just pointing out the real goal of this audit bill, and the consequences which would result if that goal were achieved.

It's funny that your complaint regarding gold is that it's somehow "easily manipulated," when your currency of choice is paper. When comparing and contrasting the stability of gold versus paper, gold is the clear winner.

But again, this is about an audit of the federal reserve. One I do not support based on my first post in the thread.

So, g5000, what is the motive of the audit again?

Which as to do what with an audit?

The audit is a smokescreen. The motive behind it is to end the Fed and base our currency on things you dig out of the ground.

I am just pointing out the real goal of this audit bill, and the consequences which would result if that goal were achieved.

It's funny that your complaint regarding gold is that it's somehow "easily manipulated," when your currency of choice is paper. When comparing and contrasting the stability of gold versus paper, gold is the clear winner.

Tell that to John Paulson.

Tell that to John Paulson.

Do you have his e-mail?

Hmmm idk if he is holding big gold I know the price, I had a crown down recently smh. And I don't care he's obsolete now i like Rand better. I was a big libertarian and Bo Grietz and Browne weren't as wrong as Ronnie Paul is with the isolationist crap and military. They were like that its hands off but then go demolish the enemy type ideal. But I know more idiot hippies and lemmings are drawn to that way of thinking, its different bunch now imo but that's a good thing to some. But Paul doesn't want to take us to the great depression g5 your man is doing that like a champ!
I have to vote con now third party time maybe in future but I wasted votes and slick Willie won. Lol

Last edited:
It's too late. The feds flow of purchases under Twist is now beyond the point of return. Auditing or limiting the federal reserve at this point is only going to lead to economic calamity.

I was a big proponent of this, until it became apparent that they must now remain as a market actor in the nature they have been since 2007-08. The entire market is now reliant on the feds ability to act freely in purchases and pumpping money into the system.

In other words, end game. Read about it here:

The Stock Is Dead, Long-Live The Flow: Perpetual QE Has Arrived | ZeroHedge

Is this the "too big to fail" argument ?
The way I see it is that we can deal with truth or fritter away some more time in this little economic fantasy. I would prefer to hear the bad news and start dealing with it.

We have a remarkably stable currency. It is the world's reserve currency. Ever since it has been the reserve currency, we have had far less frequent financial crises, and they have been shallower.

This indisputable fact makes goldbugs' butts hurt.

They hope and dream every day to see the world economy collapse back to the Dark Ages, but reality keeps dashing those dreams.

They seem to believe that since it takes more cash to buy a bottle of Coca-Cola than it took Woodrow Wilson to buy one, that this is evidence our money is worthless.

However, allowing money to inflate at a reasonably low rate of 2 percent each year allows for economic growth. This made it necessary to free ourselves from the gold ball and chain. And it has worked amazingly well. We have less frequent and shallower crashes and a mighty economy.

Of course they can't take the time to dispute me, because they can't. Reality comes crashing in.

Last edited:
This is the Federal Reserve at work. Read it and weep, folks...

Purchasing%2BPower%2Bof%2BU.S.%2BDollar.jpg

But whatever. The central banking system is not going away.

And you can take THAT to the bank.

An audit will result in facts that people can use to educate themselves with. How can there be anything wrong with learning what the hell the Fed is doing with our money ?

This is the Federal Reserve at work. Read it and weep, folks...

Purchasing%2BPower%2Bof%2BU.S.%2BDollar.jpg

See? It takes more money to buy a Coke than it took Woodrow Wilson.

To that I say, so what?

How many hours do I have to work to earn a washing machine compared to someone in 1930? 1940? 1950?

THAT is what matters.

If you had an honest bone in your body, you would have shown a chart of GDP growth in real dollars.

It's too late. The feds flow of purchases under Twist is now beyond the point of return. Auditing or limiting the federal reserve at this point is only going to lead to economic calamity.

I was a big proponent of this, until it became apparent that they must now remain as a market actor in the nature they have been since 2007-08. The entire market is now reliant on the feds ability to act freely in purchases and pumpping money into the system.

The way I see it is that we can deal with truth or fritter away some more time in this little economic fantasy. I would prefer to hear the bad news and start dealing with it.

The bad news in this case is that if the federal reserve stops the flow of asset purchases, the end of the long curve becomes negative. this means people will ditch there long maturity bonds at loss and that means that the govt. will have to pay out on the them.

One way or another this system is coming to an end. If we audit the fed, it could mean that happens tomorrow 9the day after, as it were). Or, we can let the shell game fully mature and those who have paid attention can move their wealth around accordingly as the death pangs draw out. I still hold a good amount of asset in dollars, adn would prefer to get that wealth moved into the right place as this system caves in on itself ratehr than be caught in the shit storm. Your mileage may vary.

We have a remarkably stable currency

Jesus, dude. Seriously, STFU. You sound stupid.

I suppose the credit downgrade we received was a good thing too, right? Means we're considered super stable.

The bad news in this case is that if the federal reserve stops the flow of asset purchases, the end of the long curve becomes negative. this means people will ditch there long maturity bonds at loss and that means that the govt. will have to pay out on the them.

One way or another this system is coming to an end. If we audit the fed, it could mean that happens tomorrow 9the day after, as it were). Or, we can let the shell game fully mature and those who have paid attention can move their wealth around accordingly as the death pangs draw out. I still hold a good amount of asset in dollars, adn would prefer to get that wealth moved into the right place as this system caves in on itself ratehr than be caught in the shit storm. Your mileage may vary.

I have a feeling that the delay is partially because people are having a bit of a problem deciding where to move their wealth and how to do it without everyone knowing what they have "accumulated".

Forum List

Back