To those saying flipping burgers or dunking fries deserves 15.00 per hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th/3rd Bank is going to raise the minimum starting pay to $15 per hour because of the tax cuts. Many companies are going to increase infrastructure and donations to charities.

Looks like this tax cut will help lefties get their higher wages.
Yeah but they don't like that, it's not about helping people. The left wants to govt to control it.....

I agree, they don’t seem to want individuals to succeed. Not sure why, their idea is money is bad, the rich all cheat people and it comes off very negative.

There's still a discussion goin on here. Respect the folks ATTEMPTING to discuss the topic. Cut the personal noise. Too much flaming and postering going on here to read thru the thread. If you can't -- it will be closed.

While wages will go up, so will pricing structures.

That's what we've been telling you the whole time you've whined for a $15.00 per hour minimum wage and for all workers to be paid a living wage. Whatever that is.

You got what you wanted, why are you still whining?

First off, dumb ass, I'm not whining. If you don't understand the English language, my proposal was to make big business earn their tax cuts via hiring American workers and paying them a realistic wage - NOT A MINIMUM WAGE OR A LIVABLE WAGE, BUT A REALISTIC WAGE AND, YES, WE CAN DETERMINE ONE - IT IS A WAGE ABOVE THE AREA'S POVERTY LEVEL.

Shouting does not make your point any more serious.

The income level used by our government is determined by the government's estimate of the cost of food for one person times three in 1963 and adjusted annually for inflation.

If all wages of anyone, regardless of skill, dependability, or motivation were raised above that level. (Where does this money come from?) What would happen to inflation?

The inflation would begin to explode as it did in the Jimmy Carter era. If everyone was making that amount of money, there would be no one below the poverty line. You would have an ever spiraling race upward with no end in sight. I realize that is way over your head.

How is poverty measured in the United States? | Institute for Research on Poverty | University of Wisconsin–Madison

That's what we've been telling you the whole time you've whined for a $15.00 per hour minimum wage and for all workers to be paid a living wage. Whatever that is.

BINGO! WINNER! WINNER! CHICKEN DINNER!

You are a coward that hides behind anyone that disagrees with me because you have been proven wrong time and time again.

There is nothing wrong with having employers earn their tax breaks.

There is nothing wrong with NOT giving them a tax break. Why talk with you? You wet your panties when I disagree with you. It’s is pointless to discuss anything with you. Your stand is you are right, and when I disagree I’m just being negative. So, I comment on others that seem to find the same childish response from you that you have given me.
You're a fucking idiot and a liar. When I said I did not know the ultimate answer due to the recent tax legislation, you continue in the LIE that we're in disagreement. Do you know what you're saying? You are now arguing that I DO know the answers. Thanks, but you're still the only panty wearing male on this thread (that I'm sure of) and just because you are claiming that I do have an answer, we still aren't going to be swapping spit.

If it is pointless to discuss anything with me, why in the Hell do you keep dragging me back into your conversations? You got OCD or a hard on for me?

If I didn't have a point, you'd move the Hell on... unless you're suffering some kind of emotional disorder.

Sooooo... with the tax bill now all but signed into law, WTF IS left to discuss? You'd like to discuss the notion that those of you with your head up Trump's ass are right and NOBODY IS ENTITLED TO A DIFFERENT OPINION???? Who the fuck died and made you God?

i-5LxvnxX-M.jpg

We need to end the corporate welfare, it is allowing big business to control our government.

Works for me! Just so ALL corporate "welfare" is discontinued. Farmers, solar power, wind power, and on, and on, and on, right?
. Stopping corporate welfare would be about as bad as as stopping citizen welfare on a dime. The affect would be extremely negative in the short term, and would upset some elections as the sideline predators would quickly exploit the fall out situation created once they smell the weaknesses, and see the job losses begin to roll in. These created things have to be carefully lowered back down to the ground as so not to shatter or break.

We need to end the corporate welfare, it is allowing big business to control our government.

Works for me! Just so ALL corporate "welfare" is discontinued. Farmers, solar power, wind power, and on, and on, and on, right?
. Stopping corporate welfare would be about as bad as as stopping citizen welfare on a dime. The affect would be extremely negative in the short term, and would upset some elections as the sideline predators would quickly exploit the fall out situation created once they smell the weaknesses, and see the job losses begin to roll in. These created things have to be carefully lowered back down to the ground as so not to shatter or break.

I totally agree, but it needs to start sometime. We keep finding more and more ways for government to prop up businesses which in turn makes them to big to fail. Short term it will hurt, long term we benefit.

Yep, all of it, government shouldn’t be allowed to pick winners and losers, the free market should.
. The only role government should play is if criminal activities begin to take place in these companies. There has to be some kind of checks and balances just like what there is on government when it goes rogue or engages in criminal activities. People, group's, and the institutions created are fallible because we have that as our condition in life. Thank God we got sense enough to correct things that we try but go wrong in order to make this place a better place for all.

YOU are the liar and you are a coward. WTF is wrong with you? Your mother didn't pay you any attention? Do you have OCD?

How in the Hell is ANY opinion bullshit except that you don't like it? Who in the Hell died and made you God? Is this your personal board? Why do you think people are required to kiss your ass in order to post here? What kind of chickenshit is this? You get to harass and intimidate people that you are too gutless to even have a PM... God forbid have to say things like this to their face.

I'm going to post here whether you like it or not. You want to call people a liar - just remember what a coward you are... unable to settle your private issues in private.

I joined this thread with an opinion regarding ways to incentivize employers to pay employees more money. I said what I came here to say. Fuck you; my opinion is NOT a lie. If you don't like it, you are invited to kiss my ass (though the way you follow me around like a dog in heat, that's probably what you really want.

Wow, you sure cry, piss and moan a lot, I don't care if you post here. What private issue cupcake? LOL!! It is a public message board, not a private message board! LOL!! SEROIUSLY dude you are such a baby! You don't have to respond to me, but you do so you seem to have some real serious issues! LOL!!! What a stupid fool you are. Are all you lefties that way?

No sir, YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND TO ME. Yet you do. Then you run off to whine and cry to the moderators so that you can pick these pissing matches, make your allegations, and have them stand.

Remember back when you challenged me and I accepted? Then you ran like a scalded dog??? You keep projecting, but you want a pissing match, but want my responses censored. You are a coward. You are a liar.

I'll keep posting the truth until you leave me alone. I don't owe you anything. You badger and bully but you ran like a little girl when I stood up to your challenge. Go ahead and lie, but you and I know what the truth is.

Sir, you have OCD and won't quit rattling my cage until you find a way to manipulate the rules to have me banned. That is because your LIES cannot withstand serious scrutiny. You were born a coward and you will die a coward. You will make your own self sick so that you will vomit every time you see your face in the mirror. I'm amazed that you can engage in fighting words and challenge people without being held accountable. I will give you your due. You are a master manipulator, but you are still a coward and a liar.

If the recent tax legislation had been left up to me, the individual tax cuts would have been permanent and big business would have had to earn their tax cuts. They don't "have to have them." It's just if they want something from Uncle Scam, it's one hand washing the other.

I challenged you, and you played dumb and never met the challenge, yes I remember that. Not my problem that you don’t know how the quote feature worked.

I don’t care if you get yourself banned or not, you can try to blame others for how you react to others but for you to play the victim is sad.

On taxes, I can understand your idea and making the middle class tax cuts permanent. I would cut spending, cut out loopholes and business tax credits. I would cut all corporate welfare. Government should not prop up business.

More lies. When I accepted your challenge you ran off like a scalded dog. So, here I am. I accept your challenge. All is left from you is to tell me to name the time and place.

The quote feature don't have squat to do with you calling me out. I understood how the quote feature worked. You simply wanted me to do your work for you and I told you then as I will now, I'm not your push button monkey. You got me confused with someone else.

Look, if you want to relive this, let's do it. Let's just restart your little temper tantrum, name calling and challenging me, then threatening me. Let's do it again and show all your Net buddies how spineless and stupid you really are.

Nothing within my belief of forcing business to earn tax cuts has anything to do with why you keep bringing me back into your conversations. You should be able to put on your big boy pants and do what the last guy did. Drop it. Move on. Leave me alone. I have nothing else of substance to say relative to this thread.

I've made my opinion quite clear. If we give employers an option, we would have a definitive answer as to what would work the best.

So if you don’t care to discuss the issue anymore, you must be trolling. Have a swell night!

You'e the one that's trolling. The next time anything is said about this subject will be when you do what you just did. You pretend to leave this pissing match behind and the next time someone criticizes me, you will leave everything in your life behind just to re-enter this.

You called me out and I'm telling you that I accepted your challenge, but all you want to do is now pretend to be taking me down because a couple of other misguided posters agree with you.

You can't leave me alone. You have OCD and a better than everyone else complex. You'll be back and I've figured out your real reason. You think that if you pop off some smart ass comment and then pretend it's over, you've won provided that you can make it look like you got the last word. I'm not going to give you that satisfaction now. Too many of my responses are being deleted so it tells me that whoever is moderating this wants this exchange to continue. And so do you.

Although my points are now moot, they were / are my opinions and I'm damn well entitled to them. If you don't like it, tough luck.

What Donald Trump ought to have done is to make employers earn their tax breaks. They could operate under the old tax rates if they so choose OR they could avail themselves of a series of tax incentives to get an even lower rate than Trump so generously gave himself and his New World Order buddies.

By incentivizing employers to hire Americans, bring jobs back to America and paying people realistic wages, it would not have been a freebie tax cut and, consequently, not have added to the federal deficit.

So, I've said enough to be relevant to the thread and now back to papageorgio's personal whizzing contest. Let the games begin.

First off, dumb ass, I'm not whining. If you don't understand the English language, my proposal was to make big business earn their tax cuts via hiring American workers and paying them a realistic wage - NOT A MINIMUM WAGE OR A LIVABLE WAGE, BUT A REALISTIC WAGE AND, YES, WE CAN DETERMINE ONE - IT IS A WAGE ABOVE THE AREA'S POVERTY LEVEL.

Shouting does not make your point any more serious.

The income level used by our government is determined by the government's estimate of the cost of food for one person times three in 1963 and adjusted annually for inflation.

If all wages of anyone, regardless of skill, dependability, or motivation were raised above that level. (Where does this money come from?) What would happen to inflation?

The inflation would begin to explode as it did in the Jimmy Carter era. If everyone was making that amount of money, there would be no one below the poverty line. You would have an ever spiraling race upward with no end in sight. I realize that is way over your head.

How is poverty measured in the United States? | Institute for Research on Poverty | University of Wisconsin–Madison

You are another guy that ought to sue their brains for non-support. My proposal takes your view into consideration. Not all employers will pay above poverty level wages under my proposal. It is optional. WTH do you not understand about that?

BINGO! WINNER! WINNER! CHICKEN DINNER!

You are a coward that hides behind anyone that disagrees with me because you have been proven wrong time and time again.

There is nothing wrong with having employers earn their tax breaks.

There is nothing wrong with NOT giving them a tax break. Why talk with you? You wet your panties when I disagree with you. It’s is pointless to discuss anything with you. Your stand is you are right, and when I disagree I’m just being negative. So, I comment on others that seem to find the same childish response from you that you have given me.
You're a fucking idiot and a liar. When I said I did not know the ultimate answer due to the recent tax legislation, you continue in the LIE that we're in disagreement. Do you know what you're saying? You are now arguing that I DO know the answers. Thanks, but you're still the only panty wearing male on this thread (that I'm sure of) and just because you are claiming that I do have an answer, we still aren't going to be swapping spit.

If it is pointless to discuss anything with me, why in the Hell do you keep dragging me back into your conversations? You got OCD or a hard on for me?

If I didn't have a point, you'd move the Hell on... unless you're suffering some kind of emotional disorder.

Sooooo... with the tax bill now all but signed into law, WTF IS left to discuss? You'd like to discuss the notion that those of you with your head up Trump's ass are right and NOBODY IS ENTITLED TO A DIFFERENT OPINION???? Who the fuck died and made you God?

i-5LxvnxX-M.jpg

Non responsive. Your link don't work and all of this is moot at this juncture.

Wow, you sure cry, piss and moan a lot, I don't care if you post here. What private issue cupcake? LOL!! It is a public message board, not a private message board! LOL!! SEROIUSLY dude you are such a baby! You don't have to respond to me, but you do so you seem to have some real serious issues! LOL!!! What a stupid fool you are. Are all you lefties that way?

No sir, YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND TO ME. Yet you do. Then you run off to whine and cry to the moderators so that you can pick these pissing matches, make your allegations, and have them stand.

Remember back when you challenged me and I accepted? Then you ran like a scalded dog??? You keep projecting, but you want a pissing match, but want my responses censored. You are a coward. You are a liar.

I'll keep posting the truth until you leave me alone. I don't owe you anything. You badger and bully but you ran like a little girl when I stood up to your challenge. Go ahead and lie, but you and I know what the truth is.

Sir, you have OCD and won't quit rattling my cage until you find a way to manipulate the rules to have me banned. That is because your LIES cannot withstand serious scrutiny. You were born a coward and you will die a coward. You will make your own self sick so that you will vomit every time you see your face in the mirror. I'm amazed that you can engage in fighting words and challenge people without being held accountable. I will give you your due. You are a master manipulator, but you are still a coward and a liar.

If the recent tax legislation had been left up to me, the individual tax cuts would have been permanent and big business would have had to earn their tax cuts. They don't "have to have them." It's just if they want something from Uncle Scam, it's one hand washing the other.

I challenged you, and you played dumb and never met the challenge, yes I remember that. Not my problem that you don’t know how the quote feature worked.

I don’t care if you get yourself banned or not, you can try to blame others for how you react to others but for you to play the victim is sad.

On taxes, I can understand your idea and making the middle class tax cuts permanent. I would cut spending, cut out loopholes and business tax credits. I would cut all corporate welfare. Government should not prop up business.

More lies. When I accepted your challenge you ran off like a scalded dog. So, here I am. I accept your challenge. All is left from you is to tell me to name the time and place.

The quote feature don't have squat to do with you calling me out. I understood how the quote feature worked. You simply wanted me to do your work for you and I told you then as I will now, I'm not your push button monkey. You got me confused with someone else.

Look, if you want to relive this, let's do it. Let's just restart your little temper tantrum, name calling and challenging me, then threatening me. Let's do it again and show all your Net buddies how spineless and stupid you really are.

Nothing within my belief of forcing business to earn tax cuts has anything to do with why you keep bringing me back into your conversations. You should be able to put on your big boy pants and do what the last guy did. Drop it. Move on. Leave me alone. I have nothing else of substance to say relative to this thread.

I've made my opinion quite clear. If we give employers an option, we would have a definitive answer as to what would work the best.

So if you don’t care to discuss the issue anymore, you must be trolling. Have a swell night!

You'e the one that's trolling. The next time anything is said about this subject will be when you do what you just did. You pretend to leave this pissing match behind and the next time someone criticizes me, you will leave everything in your life behind just to re-enter this.

You called me out and I'm telling you that I accepted your challenge, but all you want to do is now pretend to be taking me down because a couple of other misguided posters agree with you.

You can't leave me alone. You have OCD and a better than everyone else complex. You'll be back and I've figured out your real reason. You think that if you pop off some smart ass comment and then pretend it's over, you've won provided that you can make it look like you got the last word. I'm not going to give you that satisfaction now. Too many of my responses are being deleted so it tells me that whoever is moderating this wants this exchange to continue. And so do you.

Although my points are now moot, they were / are my opinions and I'm damn well entitled to them. If you don't like it, tough luck.

What Donald Trump ought to have done is to make employers earn their tax breaks. They could operate under the old tax rates if they so choose OR they could avail themselves of a series of tax incentives to get an even lower rate than Trump so generously gave himself and his New World Order buddies.

By incentivizing employers to hire Americans, bring jobs back to America and paying people realistic wages, it would not have been a freebie tax cut and, consequently, not have added to the federal deficit.

So, I've said enough to be relevant to the thread and now back to papageorgio's personal whizzing contest. Let the games begin.
. I agree with your idea of rewarding those with American government incentives for whom choose to do well in regards to AMERICANS, and not reward those who choose to screw over the American's anyway they can while receiving American tax relief when doing so..

You can have your opinions, I sure the hell don’t want them.

I still don’t believe in bribing business to do the right thing. Just me.

You've been trying to keep me from posting an opinion since my first post on this thread.

I believe it is idiocy for anyone to claim my proposal is "bribing" business. Most of the people here who work for or have a business are working for a corporation.

The reason that people incorporate is for tax advantages and limited liability. Many people could simply become a sole proprietorship and be accountable for everything that goes on in their business. Instead, they opt for corporate status and protect their personal assets. It's an option... an option you cannot show us you had ANY concern with considering your tens of thousands of posts and not one criticizing the notion of limited liability via incorporation. Why have corporate status? Why have any tax write offs? It's a rhetorical question.

You've been trying to keep me from posting an opinion since my first post on this thread.

I believe it is idiocy for anyone to claim my proposal is "bribing" business. Most of the people here who work for or have a business are working for a corporation.

The reason that people incorporate is for tax advantages and limited liability. Many people could simply become a sole proprietorship and be accountable for everything that goes on in their business. Instead, they opt for corporate status and protect their personal assets. It's an option... an option you cannot show us you had ANY concern with considering your tens of thousands of posts and not one criticizing the notion of limited liability via incorporation. Why have corporate status? Why have any tax write offs? It's a rhetorical question.

I have not stopped you from posting a fucking thing you stupid shit drama queen, are you really as fuckin ignorant as you are coming off on this thread, never mind the answer is yes!

The reason you incorporate is to separate your personal and business liability. Not for the tax write offs. I never formed a corporation for just the tax write offs, it was to protect my personal assists. That is why there are LLC’s and Sub S corps. They provide little tax breaks however lots of legal protection.

I have not stopped you from posting a fucking thing you stupid shit drama queen, are you really as fuckin ignorant as you are coming off on this thread, never mind the answer is yes!

The reason you incorporate is to separate your personal and business liability. Not for the tax write offs. I never formed a corporation for just the tax write offs, it was to protect my personal assists. That is why there are LLC’s and Sub S corps. They provide little tax breaks however lots of legal protection.

Depending on circumstances you incorporate for tax advantages. You always incorporate for personal liability.

"...changing the format of a small business to a corporation or a Limited Liability Company (LLC) can offer a range of advantages for entrepreneurs. Most notable is that a corporation or LLC protects entrepreneurs' personal assets in case debts or legal judgments are claimed against the business."

Five Reasons Why a Small Business Should Incorporate

As per your personal attack, you might call me names on this board and get away with it; however, when you challenged me, I accepted. Still, you you hide behind moderators and if anyone on this board knows anything about being a queen, it is YOU. Which, in your mind is worse, being a stupid shit OR a chickenshit?

Depending on circumstances you incorporate for tax advantages. You always incorporate for personal liability.

"...changing the format of a small business to a corporation or a Limited Liability Company (LLC) can offer a range of advantages for entrepreneurs. Most notable is that a corporation or LLC protects entrepreneurs' personal assets in case debts or legal judgments are claimed against the business."

Five Reasons Why a Small Business Should Incorporate

As per your personal attack, you might call me names on this board and get away with it; however, when you challenged me, I accepted. Still, you you hide behind moderators and if anyone on this board knows anything about being a queen, it is YOU. Which, in your mind is worse, being a stupid shit OR a chickenshit?

I hide behind no one, not sure where you come up with your stuff.

I incorporate to protect myself, tax benefits are a side advantage. I am still not for tax credits for a business doing the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back