To The Horror Of Global Warming Alarmists, Global Cooling Is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPCC_FAR_Since_1880.png

1_SAR_2012.jpg

WGI_AR5_Fig1-4_UPDATE.jpg

RFC12_Fig1.jpg

And, re sea level and Arctic ice cover...

SLR_models_obs.gif

12-7-12_TDC_ipccmodels_425_264_s_c1_c_c.png
I love the revised and doctored crap..... This is so much bull shit I am amazed that Crick would post such easily shown lies and outright deception and fraud..

My God man you have no shame and will post up any blatant lie.. I dare you to post the link to your deceptions.. I want to see your source... It looks nothing like the real record of failure by the IPCC... This is one low blow to stoop to doctoring the graphing to make it appear as if your hypothesis didn't fail miserably.

Global Temp REALITY.JPG

This document is part of congressional testimony. The predictions are given by James Hansen and the overlay of actual temperatures is done by NASA.

Crick is a LIAR! Now I remember why I ignore you. Your not credible.

cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11 Dr Roy Spencer.png

observations are far from your IPCC models....

This is rich....

Crick used the graphs from The IPCC AR6 draft... This is hilarious... The IPCC is now using SKS crap graphing as if it were real.. They have combined Karl Et Al manipulations with SKS graphing to give it the appearance of credibility...

Just wow.. The desperation is priceless..

I just wrote to several of my peers and showed them the graphs... Looks like were going to have to expose this crap right up front...

IPCC AR6--
upload_2018-4-24_21-42-29.png

Vs.

Historical record of all the models and verified temperatures...

cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11-dr-roy-spencer-png.189875

Just wow....

The fabrications and changing of the historical climate record by the IPCC is stunning... Desperation.... these fools don't care if it can easily be shown fraud... They are no longer even trying to hide it..

The IPCC has now left any science that might have been credible in the dust. They are operating on pure fantasy and outright deception. This is an act of pure desperation to create fear in the face of massive empirical evidence that proves them liars and frauds..

Last edited:
Show us a source for the accusation you've just made. And then, perhaps, you can explain the twists of logic Roy Spencer went through to produce his completely rejected graphic of CMIP 5 results. That picture went out in the trash two years ago.

Show us a source for the accusation you've just made. And then, perhaps, you can explain the twists of logic Roy Spencer went through to produce his completely rejected graphic of CMIP 5 results. That picture went out in the trash two years ago.
The Well Sourced balloon data sets say your whole graph is a lie. Are you this stupid?... Don't answer as we already know the answer to this one..

You don't have a cognitive thought in your brain.

Oddly, http://www.Well Source balloon data set doesn't seem to link anywhere.

Unsurprisingly, this one does
Roy Spencer's latest deceit and deception | HotWhopper

If anyone wants to see why Roy Spencer has been utterly shunned by the climate research community since publishing that "CMIP5 vs observations" graph (not that he had much to lose at the time), check out the working link above.

:spinner:HOTWHOPPER:spinner:

C'mon s0n.... you're no kid.... time to stop being so easily duped by The Matrix.

Always jumping out of your socks When anybody comes out with something that doesn't embrace the established narrative of the alarmists. C'mon now.....

Last edited:
gplus746538514.jpg

Oh the horror of it. Algore will have a heart attack while flying around in his private jet.

Global warming which has been the subject of so many discussions in recent years, may give way to global cooling. According to scientists from the Pulkovo Observatory in St.Petersburg, solar activity is waning, so the average yearly temperature will begin to decline as well. Scientists from Britain and the US chime in saying that forecasts for global cooling are far from groundless.”

That report quoted Yuri Nagovitsyn of the Pulkovo Observatory saying, “Evidently, solar activity is on the decrease. The 11-year cycle doesn’t bring about considerable climate change – only 1-2%. The impact of the 200-year cycle is greater – up to 50%. In this respect, we could be in for a cooling period that lasts 200-250 years.” In other words, another Little Ice Age.

Lots more @ Disney InstituteVoice: The One Thing You Must Do To Empower Your People

Mod Edit --- If I'm wrong let me know -- but it seems the link has migrated to ---

Ha! Fool! Don't you know that increases in CO2 causes the greenhouse effect which traps the heat rising from the earth and bounces it back down and....um... the heat...um causes cooling...yeah, that's right, so you are just a denier.

Another idiot duped by the dictatorship of science
Yet any of you cackling morons are invited, at any time, to challenge any of the accepted theories. Why aren't you?

Oh, that's right...because you are all uneducated fools that will never, not ever, do or publish any science.

gplus746538514.jpg

Oh the horror of it. Algore will have a heart attack while flying around in his private jet.

Global warming which has been the subject of so many discussions in recent years, may give way to global cooling. According to scientists from the Pulkovo Observatory in St.Petersburg, solar activity is waning, so the average yearly temperature will begin to decline as well. Scientists from Britain and the US chime in saying that forecasts for global cooling are far from groundless.”

That report quoted Yuri Nagovitsyn of the Pulkovo Observatory saying, “Evidently, solar activity is on the decrease. The 11-year cycle doesn’t bring about considerable climate change – only 1-2%. The impact of the 200-year cycle is greater – up to 50%. In this respect, we could be in for a cooling period that lasts 200-250 years.” In other words, another Little Ice Age.

Lots more @ Disney InstituteVoice: The One Thing You Must Do To Empower Your People

Mod Edit --- If I'm wrong let me know -- but it seems the link has migrated to ---
Bwawaawwaaawawaww!

An opinion piece from 2013.

What is this supposed to be proof of exactly?

Global cooling is not here. The thread premise is an embarrassing lie created by paid liars.

Now you are desperate, since it HAS been cooling for 1 1/2 years now, the greatest drop in a years time on record too, but that is too short a time frame to say for a certainty if it is a new trend.

Yet any of you cackling morons are invited, at any time, to challenge any of the accepted theories. Why aren't you?

Oh, that's right...because you are all uneducated fools that will never, not ever, do or publish any science.

Still waiting for you to defend the known IPCC modeling failures.

Wait... waiting it will be since you are too busy being a believer.

Oddly, http://www.Well Source balloon data set doesn't seem to link anywhere.

Unsurprisingly, this one does
Roy Spencer's latest deceit and deception | HotWhopper

If anyone wants to see why Roy Spencer has been utterly shunned by the climate research community since publishing that "CMIP5 vs observations" graph (not that he had much to lose at the time), check out the working link above.

It was really easy to find the Balloon data sets

LINK

Pray tell, how exactly were we supposed to search from "well known balloon datasets" to the address in your link, asshole?

Your link leads to 16 datasets. Do you mean for us to examine them all?

This has become commonplace for you. You claim that some large, vaguely defined set of data demonstrate some point. But attempting to verify your claim turns out to be practically impossible. Now you will respond by insulting my intelligence. Right?

But still waiting on those links s0n. Asked you well over a week ago.:113: You didn't come up with dick.....IDK.... for being so educated and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back