To The Horror Of Global Warming Alarmists, Global Cooling Is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2018_v6.jpg

UAH Global Temperature Update for March, 2018: +0.24 deg. C « Roy Spencer, PhD

Hey Silly Billy, I though they were going to 'correct' this graph, or was that just another turd you pulled out of your ass?
LOL...

Why don't you call the University of Huntsville and complain? I'm already using the corrected algorithm..
For what? Toilet paper? Post them for all to see. And explain why Dr. Spencer is not using them.

You fail to understand Dr. Spencer's chart..........
Really? Fail to understand what? If you do a linear regression, the slope of the line is upward, left to right. That means the temperature is increasing. Perhaps if you repeat the third grade, you would have a better understanding. LOL

There is no horror!

There is no globlal warming.

Everybody knows that by now! :2up:
Yet none of you can post peer reviewed science for us. LOL

On the sun heading for a MINIMUM? You saying you haven't seen it? Pattern DOES look like the onset of the same minimum seen the in the 18th century. And I KNOW you've seen the "peer reviewed science" on this.

Hey Silly Billy, I though they were going to 'correct' this graph, or was that just another turd you pulled out of your ass?
LOL...

Why don't you call the University of Huntsville and complain? I'm already using the corrected algorithm..
For what? Toilet paper? Post them for all to see. And explain why Dr. Spencer is not using them.

Really? Fail to understand what? If you do a linear regression, the slope of the line is upward, left to right. That means the temperature is increasing. Perhaps if you repeat the third grade, you would have a better understanding. LOL

No. I think linear regression is more 6th gradish for the big over-achievers and not CALLED linear regression until statistics are introduced in Algebra II sometime in HS.

But you ditched the point. That linear regression is WAY BELOW the min. bounds of all the predictions made 30 even 20 years ago. Even below the lower limits of most of the "most optimistic" emission scenarios..

Last edited:

LOL...

You are indeed clueless since Dr. Spenser's chart ,makes clear the warming rate since 1979 is HALF the projected rate published by the IPCC 2007 report.

Never once in THIS forum have I said there is no warming, in fact I told YOU a number of times that I accept that it is warming.

You are one slow boy.

LOL...

Hey Sunset..... notice he never, ever defines "increasing"!!! None of these frauds do. Uses the term "increasing" , as applied to temperature, about 50 times a day. Just an exercise In perpetual fakery.:113:

IPCC_FAR_Since_1880.png

1_SAR_2012.jpg

WGI_AR5_Fig1-4_UPDATE.jpg

RFC12_Fig1.jpg

And, re sea level and Arctic ice cover...

SLR_models_obs.gif

12-7-12_TDC_ipccmodels_425_264_s_c1_c_c.png

Oh Gawd....not this shit again!

Hey s0n..... with the graphics.... we've seen this about a thousand times. Do you have any measure of creativity in the makeup or is this what you get when you spend half your life on a ship?

At least make an effort at full transparency thus pointing out that those graphics are generated from "computer models" which the ipcc stated in the early 1990s cannot be used to predict the future climate.

:hello77::fingerscrossed::hello77::hhello:

There will be no cooling. Warming from increased CO2, loss of albedo and other reinforcements will completely overwhelm the minute drop in the sun's output.
Yeah, the Sun has no effect on the climate of planet Earth

There will be no cooling. Warming from increased CO2, loss of albedo and other reinforcements will completely overwhelm the minute drop in the sun's output.
Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

Pattern DOES look like the onset of the same minimum seen the in the 18th centur
And all of the experts say that while such a thing does affect ebrgy inout, the factors involved with AGW will still be present.

What does a guy like you know that they don't?

They keep ignoring the obvious here, which is that El-Nino's have been the DOMINANT cause of warming in the atmosphere since 1979.
So? The topic is global warming, not atmospheric warming.

It is the ATMOSPHERE and the Oceans we measure for temperature.

Since El-Nino's comes from the ocean to rapidly warm up the atmosphere, that is what we measure, the increase of energy outflow into the air. Without an El-Nino in process ongoing there is no measured additional warming to show since 1979, which begs the obvious question, where is that much talked about CO2 warming temperature measurement?

CO2 taking a vacation since 1979, or did they hide in Greenhouses or be inhaled as vapors?

You say this, but this makes your prior comments regarding El nino seem rather idiotic.

Which is it, then? Nevermind...you have absolutely zero idea. Sorry, I think I'll ignore your uneducated nonsense and listen to scientists.

You say this, but this makes your prior comments regarding El nino seem rather idiotic.

Which is it, then? Nevermind...you have absolutely zero idea. Sorry, I think I'll ignore your uneducated nonsense and listen to scientists.

Your reply is idiotic since surface thermometers, Radio Sonde and Satellite instruments are what we use to measure the Atmosphere. Since El-Nino's are from the Ocean water flowing INTO the atmosphere, that is what we measure.

You reach age 10 yet?

Your reply is idiotic since surface thermometers, Radio Sonde and Satellite instruments are what we use to measure the Atmosphere. Since El-Nino's are from the Ocean water flowing INTO the atmosphere, that is what we measure.

You reach age 10 yet?
That's amazing , professor!

When do you plan to publish your findings?

Haha....just kidding,STFU dumbass

All you offer here is B.S. not attempt to any sort of debate.

Go play in your sandbox.

CO2 doesn't cause warming you silly goose. That is fake science. Historical data shows that CO2 lags temperature increases. There have been times when the earth was significantly cooler than it is now and the CO2 levels much higher. There have been times when the CO2 levels have been lower and it has been warmer.

In theory CO2 should be a greenhouse gas but in reality it has very little effect on climate. The chemistry of our atmosphere is much more complex than the computer models can predict. That is why none of the catastrophic predictions made 20 years ago came true.

The reason the climate scammers had to invent data like was exposed in the Climtegate emails is because the actual temperatures don't follow the AGW models as predicted. Also, under the filthy dishonest Obama administration NASA and NOAA had to produce false data to support the scam. The same with the UN data.

AGW is a scam. We are not changing the earth' climate by driving around in SUVs or having heat in the house during winter time. That may be a pink pussy hat Moon Bat's wet dream but it is far from reality.

Pattern DOES look like the onset of the same minimum seen the in the 18th centur
And all of the experts say that while such a thing does affect ebrgy inout, the factors involved with AGW will still be present.

What does a guy like you know that they don't?

Another idiot duped by the dictatorship of science.

"Experts"....really s0n?

Experts fuck up the world all the time... especially to the suckers who put their blind faith in the "experts".

People who do boob augmentation would certainly be considered to be "experts" in their field. But they fuck up boob jobs all the time.

Scientists in the lab create innovative drugs all the time... some that maim and kill people. Certainly though nobody wouldn't consider them experts in their field.

We know the experts that create these climate computer models screw up all the time. Not even debatable if you're outside the religion.

The reason the climate scientist have not had any real impact outside of their field.... they have not at all impacted the public policy makers.... is obviously because many question their level of expertise. In other words their level of expert is suspect. Maybe not to the internet goofballs and other members of the science club but obviously the consensus science is not embraced in the world of public policy. Duh.... Congress has done zero on climate change in over 10 years. Wake up and smell the maple nut crunch.

And don't be so quick to be duped by the "experts".... it could cost you your life s0n:113::113:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back