To share or not to share... that is the forward question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can one sock report another sock ?

:lol: They can try! I've never reported socks, they always out themselves eventually...Oftentimes they are even humorous, but the staff has a job to do enforcing the rules of the forum. Mr Malcontent would rather play games and make things more difficult for the staff because that's just the kind of Christian ideal he lives by...........

bwahahaaa! :rofl:

pm guidelines:
If exclusively personal contact is needed, use the private message system. Do not post a topic where only one member is expected to answer. Posting and language guidelines extend to the pm system. Usmessageboard.com maintains the privacy of its’ users and will not access private messages unless ordered to do so by a court of law.

posting information gained through private messages is prohibited unless specific permission is granted in a public forum and/or to a usmb staff member from the member who is a participant in the pm conversation.

Using the usmb pm system for promoting other message boards is explicitly against board rules. Anyone suspected/and found using our pm system to steal members will be dealt with harshly and may face a ban.

Posting private messages will only be allowed after establishing a 50 post count

?????

looks like i stand corrected. I certainly am going to watch what i say via pm's from now on. :d
so, to make sure i understand this:

1. We can forward pms to whomever we wish.

2. We cannot post them (with the exception of an automated notification of reputation).

3. And, if we find a pm we receive breaks the rules (ie. Threats of harm, threats of messing with using this site, recruiting, etc.), we use the report function to draw staff's attention to it (because pms can be altered through using the forwarding function.)

(that was my understanding all along, but i just want to make sure.)

2626!!! :d

Nope...always been there. PM's are between two people...(private message)

PM Guidelines:
If exclusively personal contact is needed, use the Private Message system. Do not post a topic where only one member is expected to answer. Posting and Language guidelines extend to the PM system. USmessageboard.com maintains the privacy of its’ users and will not access Private Messages unless ordered to do so by a Court of Law.

Posting information gained through private messages is prohibited unless specific permission is granted in a public forum and/or to a USMB staff member from the member who is a participant in the PM conversation.

Using the USMB PM system for promoting other message boards is explicitly against board rules. Anyone suspected/and found using OUR PM system to steal members will be dealt with harshly and may face a ban.

Posting private messages will only be allowed after establishing a 50 post count

?????

Looks like I stand corrected. I certainly am going to watch what I say via pm's from now on. :D

Thanks Meister.... yes, i did think i was right....and the wording luissa was using was wrong.

It did look like she was saying flat out that you could not shard PM's in private.... which is why i asked for clarification of the rules.

Thank you again

for an ADMIN answer.

PM Guidelines:
If exclusively personal contact is needed, use the Private Message system. Do not post a topic where only one member is expected to answer. Posting and Language guidelines extend to the PM system. USmessageboard.com maintains the privacy of its’ users and will not access Private Messages unless ordered to do so by a Court of Law.

Posting information gained through private messages is prohibited unless specific permission is granted in a public forum and/or to a USMB staff member from the member who is a participant in the PM conversation.

Using the USMB PM system for promoting other message boards is explicitly against board rules. Anyone suspected/and found using OUR PM system to steal members will be dealt with harshly and may face a ban.

?????

Looks like I stand corrected. I certainly am going to watch what I say via pm's from now on. :D

Thanks Meister.... yes, i did think i was right....and the wording luissa was using was wrong.

It did look like she was saying flat out that you could not shard PM's in private.... which is why i asked for clarification of the rules.

Thank you again

for an ADMIN answer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PM Guidelines:

?????

Thank you again

for an ADMIN answer.
Scary that some who should know, don't.

:eek:

Thank you again

for an ADMIN answer.

Scary that some can't follow a thread topic When they claim to be intelligent.

338-0710131920-cat-fight2.jpg

:)

peace...

Thank you again

for an ADMIN answer.

Scary that some can't follow a thread topic When they claim to be intelligent.
I bet you just want to spit some nails right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back