To my brother and sister Liberals

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
Who is the most credible, honest and reasoned Comservative voice on USMB? Who do you relish a meaningful debate with?

Sure, like all other internet message boards, there are plenty of lunatics here, on both ends of the political and cultural spectrum. We all know who they are and why it is generally useful to ignore or dismiss what they have to say. Characters like that might add color and heat to a message board, but they bring no light with their rants and raves.

Alternatively, cultivating solid relationships with our political and cultural counterparts is one constructive way to bring insight to positions, Foster more substantive debate and keep this board relevant.

So which Conservatives do you respect?

William Buckley, Jr. Yes, I know he is mostly dead, but he was the last conservative with whom I would have considered it possible to converse rationally.

William Buckley, Jr. Yes, I know he is mostly dead, but he was the last conservative with whom I would have considered it possible to converse rationally.

:lol: I think he means on this site. Although readily agreed --- Buckley almost always made rational arguments. Which means his approach was honest. That's what I value and is generally sorely lacking here.

It's not easy to come up with a 'best of' list on the spur of the moment --- some poster one hasn't seen in a while will always get neglected in favor of recent posting....

Missourian would be one, just to start anywhere. I respect him. FAQ2 is another honest one -- must not have his name right --- but now we're also begging the question of what defines "conservative". Most people, here or elsewhere, are a combination of "conservative on this, not so conservative on that" so we'll actually lose the most honest posters by hanging a label on everybody.

[
Who is the most credible, honest and reasoned Comservative voice on USMB? Who do you relish a meaningful debate with?

Sure, like all other internet message boards, there are plenty of lunatics here, on both ends of the political and cultural spectrum. We all know who they are and why it is generally useful to ignore or dismiss what they have to say. Characters like that might add color and heat to a message board, but they bring no light with their rants and raves.

Alternatively, cultivating solid relationships with our political and cultural counterparts is one constructive way to bring insight to positions, Foster more substantive debate and keep this board relevant.

Did you vote for Hitlery? How can you have any respect for those she called Deplorables? Kinda ruins the argument that you guys can respect US. Hell, you cant even respect this country, when you voted for the guy who wanted to Fundamentally Transform this nation, into a shithole.
obama-hates-america-obama-why-are-all-these-republicans-down-politics-1444526047.jpg

I will never have respect for the liberal, whom have voted for such EVIL people.

I respect anyone who can hold a civil conversation, regardless of political stripe

Unfortunately , the general jist of American politics is to focus anger

The manipulators are easy to find, as well as those who follow suit in their on line personas

~S~

[

Did you vote for Hitlery? How can you have any respect for those she called Deplorables? Kinda ruins the argument that you guys can respect US. Hell, you cant even respect this country, when you voted for the guy who wanted to Fundamentally Transform this nation, into a shithole.
obama-hates-america-obama-why-are-all-these-republicans-down-politics-1444526047.jpg

I will never have respect for the liberal, whom have voted for such EVIL people.

Obviously this guy ^^ won't be on anybody's list.

But thanks for checking in and demonstrating the exact opposite of what this thread is going for.

Forum List

Back