To Kill a Mockingbird becomes an Obama Re election commercial

I'm not getting the "outrage".

Why is it bad that the President will be introducing the movie?

I dont have a problem with it.

I was wondering though if this is a prelude of introducing Obambo The movie coming out in October.

The one were the president fought brilliantly with Valerie to decide to go after bin laden

Obamabo: The Strike
(production still)
barack+obama+killing+machine+rambo.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Great movie. The strange little kid next door grew up to be Capote...

I always wondered if Harper's mom was going " should I really give koolaid to this kid" when Harper brought him home after school.
:lol:

excellent book...excellent movie....

i just love seeing robert duvall.....he doesnt even get credit for his performance

First movie I ever saw him in was The Great Santini

One of the best movie lines ever....

You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. But the smell! You know - that gasoline smell... the whole hill! Smelled like... victory.

Some day this war is going to end...

I love Duvall.

I'm not getting the "outrage".

Why is it bad that the President will be introducing the movie?

You're not serious......are you?

This is a subject Obama shouldn't touch with a ten meter cattle prod.

But he's going out of his way to do this knowing there is a race war going on.

"race war"?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, you must think it's funny when our friends start telling us that they're planning on rioting over some kid getting killed in Sanford.

I wonder if you even remember the 60s?

This Obama, this great healer, has us heading back to that kind of mentality.

A lot of the party faithful that have spent the last month drumming up all the hate are now backing off.....but it's too late for that. They've crawled under their collective rocks again.

Maybe they figure if anything happens over their reckless acts it's not their fault.

Last edited:
Fabulous movie. Glad to see it's being reintroduced.

Famous Speeches: To Kill a Mockingbird - YouTube

Wonder what you would say if it was introduced by a Klan member.

Personally, I'm tired of seeing Obama horning in on everything. I didn't tune into the Super Bowl coverage till about a half hour before the game because that asshole wanted to be in on the show.

The President has more important things to deal with........and guess what....he ain't doing them. Basically this country is rudderless.

Forum List

Back