To be an AGW denier is to be paranoid

Okay, you're officially on record as rejecting the modern scientific method. Good of you to stop pretending.

"Modern" Scientific Method? What the hell is that? The old scientific method went something like this: The principles and empirical processes of discovery and demonstration considered characteristic of or necessary for scientific investigation, generallyy involving the observation of phenomena, the formulation of a hypothesis concerning the phenomena ,experimentation to demonstrate the truth or falseness of the hypothesis, and a conclusion that validates or modifies the hypothesis. Climate science certainly isn't following the old scientific method...describe this "modern" scientific method.

Wow, I didn't even catch that one. Gives you an idea of how sick I am! What a crock of shit....

Post Normal Science.

Not such a good thing once groupthink and error cascades kick in.

^ Still hasn't posted a single repeatable experiment linking a rounding error increase in an atmospheric trace element to an increase in temperature. Not a single experiment, not in years

You ever hear of the "modern" scientific method? How does it differ from the old scientific method. Is the modern method one where you skip empirical evidence and experimentation and ignore everything that contradicts the hypothesis and jump straight to a political consensus?

Sure. Modern science is when you alter the data to fit your failed, flawed theory

Prior to 1960 the "consensus" was that the Earth was contracting and that's how mountains were built. Then plate tectonics came along and blew that shit right out of the water. The scientific method has been around for centuries so you are just as ignorant of the history of science as you are its methodology and ethics.

So better evidence arrived, and the consensus changed.

The lesson we learn is that if you can show the better evidence, the consensus will change fairly quickly. That's how it was with global warming theory, or plate tectonics, or the bacterial cause of ulcers.

So, just show the better data.
so show us the evidence. If it showed up, then that means it must exist, so post it up here.
No doubt human population growth is a major contributor to global warming, given that humans use fossil fuels to power their increasingly mechanized lifestyles. More people means more demand for oil, gas, coal and other fuels mined or drilled from below the Earth’s surface that, when burned, spew enough carbon dioxide (CO2) into the atmosphere to trap warm air inside like a greenhouse.

Does Population Growth Impact Climate Change?

Population growth is a major factor in Climate Change and quite a few other problems. It's not politically correct to work on the problems from that angle though.

CO2 is a necessary constituent of the Greenhouse Effect that keeps our world inhabitable. I'm not sure whether we know what the best levels are, or what the perfect temperature is.
1 to 2 degrees hotter is not good. We know that.

2 degrees will change the world

Now you know.

^ Still hasn't posted a single repeatable experiment linking a rounding error increase in an atmospheric trace element to an increase in temperature. Not a single experiment, not in years

You ever hear of the "modern" scientific method? How does it differ from the old scientific method. Is the modern method one where you skip empirical evidence and experimentation and ignore everything that contradicts the hypothesis and jump straight to a political consensus?

Sure. Modern science is when you alter the data to fit your failed, flawed theory
You don't know shit about being modern or scientific frankypoo.

Prior to 1960 the "consensus" was that the Earth was contracting and that's how mountains were built. Then plate tectonics came along and blew that shit right out of the water. The scientific method has been around for centuries so you are just as ignorant of the history of science as you are its methodology and ethics.

The lesson we learn is that if you can show the better evidence, the consensus will change fairly quickly. That's how it was with global warming theory, or plate tectonics, or the bacterial cause of ulcers.

so show us the evidence. If it showed up, then that means it must exist, so post it up here.
No doubt human population growth is a major contributor to global warming, given that humans use fossil fuels to power their increasingly mechanized lifestyles. More people means more demand for oil, gas, coal and other fuels mined or drilled from below the Earth’s surface that, when burned, spew enough carbon dioxide (CO2) into the atmosphere to trap warm air inside like a greenhouse.

Population growth is a major factor in Climate Change and quite a few other problems. It's not politically correct to work on the problems from that angle though.

CO2 is a necessary constituent of the Greenhouse Effect that keeps our world inhabitable. I'm not sure whether we know what the best levels are, or what the perfect temperature is.

Now you know.

More fear mongering and false predictions..... ????

That's all your cult has silly boo boo

Grow up people. If the government can't build a website that a 15 year old could build over lunch break at school, what makes you think the government can decipher the climate? The only remaining viable hypothesis is that you are being bullshitted.

Now you know.
and you can back that up?

Now you know.

It's a HufPo piece reprinted on Mother Jones. Short on evidence, high on rhetoric. Preaching to the choir I suppose.

Now you know.

Even China and Corporations know man made climate change is real. They just don't want to have to pay for it. You may as well not even reply to me because I'm not taking a thing you type seriously.

WORLD CLIMATE SUMMIT 2015

• Speakers: +300 high-level speakers
  • Partners: worked with +100 public and private sector partners
  • Audience: +4,000 business, finance and government delegates
  • Outreach: +15,000 climate stakeholders
  • Media: access to +1,000 journalists database
  • Outcomes: +50 initiatives launched

Now you know.

Even China and Corporations know man made climate change is real. They just don't want to have to pay for it. You may as well not even reply to me because I'm not taking a thing you type seriously.

and what's your point?

Now you know.

It's a HufPo piece reprinted on Mother Jones. Short on evidence, high on rhetoric. Preaching to the choir I suppose.
Go to France and tell them GW is a hoax. They'll laugh at you.

Lets see if the GOP nominee will get up on stage and deny global warming. Bet they won't. And if they do, they'll lose the general election.

Now you know.

Lets see if the GOP nominee will get up on stage and deny global warming. Bet they won't. And if they do, they'll lose the general election.
it isn't an issue. how many times must a libturd hear that? Why would any candidate say anything on climate, leaders from 196 couldn't even come to an agreement on it. So it died on the vine in Paris!!!! get it died on the vine???????

Now you know.

and what's your point?
In fact, I can't find one Republican who denies man made global warming/climate change.

Climate Change statements | PolitiFact

Ok, I found one. Rick Santorum, and he's FALSE! LOL.

Santorum: UN climate head debunked widely cited 97% climate change consensus figure

The claim that 97 percent of scientists believe humans are causing climate change has been debunked by the "head" of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. "That number was pulled out of thin air."

Rick Santorum on Friday, August 28th, 2015 in an interview with Bill Maher

FALSE

Now you know.

it isn't an issue. how many times must a libturd hear that? Why would any candidate say anything on climate, leaders from 196 couldn't even come to an agreement on it. So it died on the vine in Paris!!!! get it died on the vine???????
Oh its an issue. Its one of the issues you guys don't win the White House.

New Wisconsin utility regulator says volcanos worse than cars for greenhouse gas

Look how many times you guys are wrong about climate change.

Now you know.

Are you a fucking caveman or what? Do you feel dumb being the last person to know?

6 takeaways from the Paris climate agreement

The private sector was more engaged in this process than ever before, with thousands of businesses, investors and trade coalitions involved over the past year. We have climate pledges from 5,000 diverse global companies representing virtually every industrial sector and over 90 countries. They include signatories to the American Business Act on Climate Pledge, the CDP/We Mean Business Coalition, the World Economic Form CEOs group, the B Team and many others. All together, companies pledging climate action represent combined annual revenue over $38 trillion — about half of global GDP — and the majority of the world’s market capitalization. Already, the global market for low-carbon goods and services is estimated at $5.5 trillion per year. The agreement should increase investor confidence and help the low-carbon share of the global economy grow.

At the U.N. climate talks, Unilever and other big businesses announced plans to stabilize forest cover by 2030 and restore forest cover to 1990 levels by 2050. Hundreds of major companies are committed to eliminating deforestation from their supply chains, including those conducting about 90 percent of the global palm oil trade. Their support helped cement a prominent place for forest conservation in the Paris Agreement.

Now you know.

Yep because you are a liberal sheep...

Forum List

Back