To All You Priggish Americans

No where in my post did I mention notarized consent. I didn’t even mention verbal consent.

Most men with a brain know when a woman wants to be kissed or not. If a woman is pulling away from you, she doesn’t want to be kissed.
So, what we've got legally inscrutable standard by which we're defining sexual assault.

"Yes Judge, she had 'that look',"

"What look?"

Good luck!

So what do you define as sexual harassment and assault?
Look up the word assault.

As for harassment, put on your big-girl muumu. You are probably not the fragile and helpless creature you would have us believe.

So you think sexual harassment isnt something serious?

Not when it involved grown ass adults.
Rape is something different.

So you think it's OK for men to hurl unwarranted sexual comments towards women?

How would you feel about a man making sexual comments towards you?

Well, someone who would call himself "meathead" probably doesn't truly want to be taken seriously anyways. :D

Kinda like wimmins that smooch at the camera for their Avie

Wimmins? What kind of woman calls other women, wimmins? :lol:

I'm not at work, nor am I sexually harassing anyone. :D Lol.

Well, someone that posts a pic of their self making a smooch face probably doesn't truly want to be taken seriously anyways.

So, what we've got legally inscrutable standard by which we're defining sexual assault.

"What look?"

Good luck!

As for harassment, put on your big-girl muumu. You are probably not the fragile and helpless creature you would have us believe.

I think it's funny, cause it just makes them look stupid.

Well, someone who would call himself "meathead" probably doesn't truly want to be taken seriously anyways. :D

Well, someone that posts a pic of their self making a smooch face probably doesn't truly want to be taken seriously anyways.

Well, I do like to have a sense of humor. But having a fun avatar and calling yourself meathead are two different things.

I think it's funny, cause it just makes them look stupid.

Says the "wimmins" who start threads about having a wet vagina, post about wanting to be raped. Look, you are just a screwed up wimmins. :D

I am literally stunned that someone like yourself would have the gall to say anything about anyone else's avatar or anything else for that matter. :D Lol.

I'm stunning, what can I say?
I am literally stunned that someone like yourself would have the gall to say anything about anyone else's avatar or anything else for that matter. :D Lol.

I'm stunning, what can I say?

Aww. There is no post here. Anyways, I don't really care what you think of my avi. I like it and that is all that is important to me. :2up:

Dang! Posted in the wrong spot....
I said I was stunning!

"What look?"

Good luck!

No, I don't think it's OK. I just think adults need to just deal with it. That is not assault. While people still rape, murder and actually violently assault others , I cannot bring myself to be outraged at cat calls. I simply detest the priggishness of American snowflakes and the endless self-righteous indignation they exhibit.

To paraphrase the Immortal Bard, it's much ado about almost nothing

I am American and born so, yet have only lived in the US for about 20% of my life.

Despite the recent spate of accusations of sexual assault, ranging from a former 92- year-old wheelchair-bound president using a tired joke to pat a woman on her ass to the latest on a senator grabbing the tits of sleeping woman,

I THINK YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRIGS!!!!

Feel free to stay out of my country.

I am American and born so, yet have only lived in the US for about 20% of my life.

Despite the recent spate of accusations of sexual assault, ranging from a former 92- year-old wheelchair-bound president using a tired joke to pat a woman on her ass to the latest on a senator grabbing the tits of sleeping woman,

I am free to come and go as I please and stay as long as I like, not only in the US, but in Europe too. Dual citizenship has its perks. Sorry, but that's life,

Hey Meathead, ya wanna know why America is so prudish?

Because we were founded by the Puritans, prudes who were so uptight that they were kicked out of England.
True, to an extent. But I would not ascribe the current atmosphere of micro-aggressions and the extreme PC to them. Rather, this priggishness is borne of the women's movement, the snowflake college campus culture of millennials.and of course, the liberal-wing of the Democratic party.

No the “priggishness” is born in evangelicals who insist their daughters take “chastity” vows to remain virgins until they marry. Who refuse to have their children learn basic human biology in school because it will arouse their curiosity about sex. Who think that women’s access to birth control leads to promiscuity.

Right wingers carry on about immigrants, blacks, hispanics and Muslims raping America’s women, but when American women complain about white Christian men molesting them, they’re called “liars”.

So many here are saying they’re sick of hearing these accusations. You can’t imagine how sick women are of being groped, grabbed, and assaulted and then being called “liars” for complaining.

No, I don't think it's OK. I just think adults need to just deal with it. That is not assault. While people still rape, murder and actually violently assault others , I cannot bring myself to be outraged at cat calls. I simply detest the priggishness of American snowflakes and the endless self-righteous indignation they exhibit.

So because soemone doesn't like being cat called it's priggish? Cat calling is scary for many women. Especially when you are alone on the street and there's a man making sexual comments towards you.

Cat isn't always just a simply " Hey baby you look fine". A lot of men, especially nowadays will say the most vulgar thing that comes to their mind. And then they'll follow you.

I've been literally followed by men at cars while they're yelling the nastiest things to me. So I should just suck it up?

To disregard that sexual harassment is a real issue is not only insensitive of you but incredibly ignorant.

Maybe if you have a daughter some day you'll understand.

but when American women complain about white Christian men molesting them, they’re called “liars”.
Well, the burden is on YOU, when you accuse someone. You should understand that your credibility goes WAY down when you say NOTHING for 40 years then time your "outrage" 30 days before the election of your political enemy.

So because soemone doesn't like being cat called it's priggish? Cat calling is scary for many women. Especially when you are alone on the street and there's a man making sexual comments towards you.

Cat isn't always just a simply " Hey baby you look fine". A lot of men, especially nowadays will say the most vulgar thing that comes to their mind. And then they'll follow you.

I've been literally followed by men at cars while they're yelling the nastiest things to me. So I should just suck it up?

To disregard that sexual harassment is a real issue is not only insensitive of you but incredibly ignorant.

Maybe if you have a daughter some day you'll understand.
Oh, sexual harassment is indeed an issue, which is pretty much anything people discuss. It's just not that serious by the prevailing definition which can be something as simple as a stupid joke or cat call. Assault is serious. It's when the two are conflated by self-righteous prigs that I find annoying.

I am free to come and go as I please and stay as long as I like, not only in the US, but in Europe too. Dual citizenship has its perks. Sorry, but that's life,

That’s why I said feel free, dunce.

Forum List

Back