To All You Priggish Americans

i don't care. What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why are they so self-righteous, so PC?

I accept that I'lived in a bit of a time-warp, but I still find it weird.

It is. There is weirdness with sex in general. Don’t get me wrong, there is a line, the guys in the news crossed it, but yes, it’s weird and stodgy.
Sex has always been with us, it's just that sex through the filter political correctness suddenly becomrs so much more priggish than it otherwise might be,

Sex isn't even the worst of it.
They don't even like you to SAY things that might hurt someone's feelings.
Really?
That's why I am a brute, I say things that may hurt their feelings and then I mock them.....

but what about love peace and harmony?

That’s cool to.

Whatever. Your opinions are only that . . . your opinions. They aren't really important in the bigger picture here.
Of course it's my opinion. What the hell do you think I'm doing, spreading gospel?!

And people should care that you think they are "priggish" why again?
And I should care what they care about? Look at it this way, you learned a new word and perhaps even have a little more insight of yourself.

Please define “come on”

Sexual harassment and sexual assault are clearly defined. Making vulgar comments comes under harassment. But when you physically touch someone in a sexual way without consent, then that assault.

Bush Sr groping a woman in her behind is sexual assault. Don’t care if he’s wheel chaired bound.
I suppose you do understand why feminism is held with such disdain. I don't recall ever asking a woman if I could kiss her before I did. By your definition that would constitute sexual assault even though they were always receptive.

Getting them to sign a notarized agreement would sort of take any spontaneity and romance out of the picture.

Have you ever had sex?

No where in my post did I mention notarized consent. I didn’t even mention verbal consent.

Most men with a brain know when a woman wants to be kissed or not. If a woman is pulling away from you, she doesn’t want to be kissed.
So, what we've got legally inscrutable standard by which we're defining sexual assault.

"Yes Judge, she had 'that look',"

"What look?"

Good luck!

So what do you define as sexual harassment and assault?
Look up the word assault.

As for harassment, put on your big-girl muumu. You are probably not the fragile and helpless creature you would have us believe.

So you think sexual harassment isnt something serious?

Whatever. Your opinions are only that . . . your opinions. They aren't really important in the bigger picture here.
Of course it's my opinion. What the hell do you think I'm doing, spreading gospel?!

And people should care that you think they are "priggish" why again?
And I should care what they care about? Look at it this way, you learned a new word and perhaps even have a little more insight of yourself.

I think perhaps that you have learned that your opinions are not really that important when it comes to other people. Like your hands, you should probably keep them to yourself sometimes.

I suppose you do understand why feminism is held with such disdain. I don't recall ever asking a woman if I could kiss her before I did. By your definition that would constitute sexual assault even though they were always receptive.

Getting them to sign a notarized agreement would sort of take any spontaneity and romance out of the picture.

Have you ever had sex?

No where in my post did I mention notarized consent. I didn’t even mention verbal consent.

Most men with a brain know when a woman wants to be kissed or not. If a woman is pulling away from you, she doesn’t want to be kissed.
So, what we've got legally inscrutable standard by which we're defining sexual assault.

"What look?"

Good luck!

As for harassment, put on your big-girl muumu. You are probably not the fragile and helpless creature you would have us believe.

Not when it involved grown ass adults.
Rape is something different.

I remember one time when I was a teenager at a party, this guy grabbed me by my waist and made me sit in his lap. He was holding me there on his lap against my will even though I was struggling to get away and was telling him to knock that shit off. Anyways, I started to feel rather "claustrophobic", so I bit him, really really hard. He was wearing a biker leather but I bit right through it and drew blood. Yup, he let me go after that and started calling me a fucking bitch and every other name in the book. :D Lol.

Have you ever had sex?

"What look?"

Good luck!

Sexual harassment? On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being nuclear holocaust and `1, fleas on my neighbor's cat, I give int a 2. maybe 2.5.

"What look?"

Good luck!

Sexual harassment? On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being nuclear holocaust and `1, fleas on my neighbor's cat, I give int a 2. maybe 2.5.

I'd like for you to say that when big bubba plants a nice wet tongue kiss on you against your will. Lol.

"What look?"

Good luck!

I'd like for you to say that when big bubba plants a nice wet tongue kiss on you against your will. Lol.
We are not here, and I did not create this thread to discuss your fantasies.

We are not here, and I did not create this thread to discuss your fantasies.

So what if there was some big huge gay guy at your place of employment who licked his lips every time he saw you and tried to grab your ass? How would you like to deal with THAT kind of shit every day at work?

By the lefts definition you are a bully, then.
No. Was my JOADD days. I was showing them kids how to do archery the not fun way. I had to take a 16 hour class on how NOT to be accused of anything gross. I kind of miss those little apes.
i don't care. What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why are they so self-righteous, so PC?

I accept that I'lived in a bit of a time-warp, but I still find it weird.

It is. There is weirdness with sex in general. Don’t get me wrong, there is a line, the guys in the news crossed it, but yes, it’s weird and stodgy.
Sex has always been with us, it's just that sex through the filter political correctness suddenly becomrs so much more priggish than it otherwise might be,

Sex isn't even the worst of it.
They don't even like you to SAY things that might hurt someone's feelings.
Really?
That's why I am a brute, I say things that may hurt their feelings and then I mock them.....

As far as the harassment goes, maybe some women do try to stay "cool" about it and not complain. Maybe after a few years of this, they finally have had enough of the goon and decide to do something about it?

I am American and born so, yet have only lived in the US for about 20% of my life.

Despite the recent spate of accusations of sexual assault, ranging from a former 92- year-old wheelchair-bound president using a tired joke to pat a woman on her ass to the latest on a senator grabbing the tits of sleeping woman,

I THINK YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRIGS!!!!
renounce your citizenship and stay the fuck out

Why stay cool. No job is worth your dignity and self respect.
If you tolerate that, your priorities are out of whack

Forum List

Back