Roy Moore’s Wife Forged Old Letter to Show 50 Pastors Support Him

What I find funny is that the pastors who had signed the letter before the scandal are now asking for their names to be removed because they no longer support him.

Reusing an old campaign letter? Priceless.

Just gonna demonstrate even better how much support has eroded from Moore.

That's not fucking forgery. Give me a break.

Dunno if it's forgery, but it is definitely misleading people by trying to tell everyone that those preachers still support him.

Many of them no longer do, and want their names removed from the letter because of what he'd done. They supported him before the scandal, but in light of new evidence, they no longer do and don't want to be used as political tools.

LMAO!!! So now you defend him by saying they used the wrong word for what they did?

FYI, according to Merriam Webster, "forgery" is defined as "the crime of falsely and fraudulently making or altering a document (such as a check)".

She did, in fact, alter the document after the 53 ministers had signed in. And she changed it so that it looked as if they supported him after his perversions came to light. So yes, it IS forgery.

The Federalist and Slate have outed Moore's wife forgery of evangelical support letters.

Jeez.

Dunno if it's forgery, but it is definitely misleading people by trying to tell everyone that those preachers still support him.

Many of them no longer do, and want their names removed from the letter because of what he'd done. They supported him before the scandal, but in light of new evidence, they no longer do and don't want to be used as political tools.

Many still do. Get hold of Team Moore then and get their names off of the list. But its not forgery. Cripes we're at the point where the media is putting out Moore's accusers saying he asked them out on a date and they said no.

And now asking someone out on a date is sexual harassment. :lol: I guess my husband sexually harassed me when he asked me to marry him too. This is nuts.

LMAO, WAPO that explains this lie. After all they were bought and paid for by who oh yeah the CIA.
Just like cnn Anderson Cooper former CIA who sitll works for them on the side.
Oh and wait what is the CIA experts in " BRAINWASHING" and now why would they want to mislead the public .. hmmmmm lets see so they can take the heat off real political perverts like both Clintons, Frankenstein, Mmmk.

upload_2017-11-16_12-11-56.png

Many still do. Get hold of Team Moore then and get their names off of the list. But its not forgery. Cripes we're at the point where the media is putting out Moore's accusers saying he asked them out on a date and they said no.

And now asking someone out on a date is sexual harassment. :lol: I guess my husband sexually harassed me when he asked me to marry him too. This is nuts.

Let's see. Do we believe your definition of forgery or the one in Merriam Webster. Tough choice.

The rest is just diversion babble.

Actually, according to the definition at Dictionary.com, it is forgery.

forgery

[fawr-juh-ree, fohr-]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun, plural forgeries.
1. the crime of falsely making or altering a writing by which the legal rights or obligations of another person are apparently affected; simulated signing of another person's name to any such writing whether or not it is also the forger's name.
2. the production of a spurious work that is claimed to be genuine, as a coin, a painting, or the like.
3. something, as a coin, a work of art, or a writing, produced by forgery.
4. an act of producing something forged.
5. Archaic. invention; artifice.

Ain't the internet grand? You can find out the definitions of words so that you can use them correctly.

Definitions 1 and 2 fit what she did quite nicely.

Forum List

Back