TN: Miscarriage will be murder

Liberals seem to believe that in a third party induced miscarriage the burden should be on the mother to prove that she she wanted her baby. What's the standard of proof going to be? Will the accused be allowed to present evidence that the mother really didn't want her baby? He was doing her a favor? Maybe that she consented and has now changed her mind.

Men have wanted the right to end pregnancies inconvenient to them ever since women got the right to abortion. Looks like they are still fighting for that with gullible and silly women to support them.

Liberals seem to believe that in a third party induced miscarriage the burden should be on the mother to prove that she she wanted her baby. What's the standard of proof going to be? Will the accused be allowed to present evidence that the mother really didn't want her baby? He was doing her a favor? Maybe that she consented and has now changed her mind.

Men have wanted the right to end pregnancies inconvenient to them ever since women got the right to abortion. Looks like they are still fighting for that with gullible and silly women to support them.

So anybody who disagrees with you is 'gullible and silly.' I'm not surprised you think it, just surprised you owned it.

What's this? A fluff piece on a woman who drank poison to kill her baby?

I had women in treatment ALL THE TIME who had tested positive for drugs while pregnant, and had been given a choice by the courts...go to jail or go to residential treatment, on the same premise. Nobody was pissing and moaning about it then. The only people you guys want to protect are the ones who intentionally butcher their babies. You could give a shit about non-murderous mothers.

So anybody who disagrees with you is 'gullible and silly.' I'm not surprised you think it, just surprised you owned it.

No, you're gullible and silly because you're selling out women to benefit men who subjectify and abuse them.

I am pro-choice. There is no selling out involved. That's a right-side invention to try to justify having your nose up everybody else's vajayjay.

Choice = Abortion.

You're a baby killer and proud of it! I like that in a nazi!

No, I have no need to re-define life, or change the term "abortion" to "choice" to hide my intent, or pretend it's in the best interests of women to protect pimps and abusers via assembly line butcher shops. In other words, I'm honest.

How about you? Do you call abortion "choice" in the hopes to hide the fact that it's all about killing minority babies, and the babies of children, in order to protect those who first sexualize, then victimize them?

Lord, I wish you had a life. I shall pray for you, KG. If you had - I don't know. A hobby. Or maybe just to get laid once a decade or so. You wouldn't be such a scorpion.

Straining at gnats, and swallowing camels.

Unlike you, I really do care about women and children. I guess that makes me a scorpion...oh well.

Meanwhile, edify yourself:

"
  • 64 percent of abortions involve some sort of coercion.
  • 45 percent of men interviewed at abortion clinics recalled urging abortion, including 37 percent of married men.
  • Teens are at higher risk for becoming victims of coerced abortion."
Forced Abortions

Unlike you, I really do care about women and children. I guess that makes me a scorpion...oh well.

"
  • 45 percent of men interviewed at abortion clinics recalled urging abortion, including 37 percent of married men.
Forced Abortions

No you don't. You talk to every woman who agrees with you like she is less than, so no. You don't.

"
In 1995, a pregnant employee at Duluth (Minn.) Little Stores was mistreated and threatened by a supervisor in an attempt to force the employee to abort her baby. In fact he threatened to push her down a flight of stairs if she didn't get an abortion. She was six months pregnant at the time.
In Florida, Glenda Dowis was sentenced to two years community service after she pleaded guilty to forcing her daughter at gunpoint to go to an abortion clinic. Clinic workers called the police, but police said Dowis told staff to perform the abortion even though her daughter “may seem a bit teary.”
In Arizona, a judge found Planned Parenthood negligent for failing to report an abortion on a 13-year-old girl who was sexually abused by her 23-year-old foster brother. Shawn Stephens took the girl to the clinic, but Planned Parenthood did not notify authorities until the girl returned six months later for a second abortion. A lawsuit alleged that the girl was subjected to repeated abuse and a second abortion because of the clinic’s failure to report suspected abuse. Stephens was sentenced to prison and lifetime probation."

Thank goodness we have abortion here to protect women.

Forced Abortions

"
Forced Abortions

No you don't. You talk to every woman who agrees with you like she is less than, so no. You don't.

:confused:

Complete sentences, please.

They were. You have a huge reality break going on between "I care about women" and how you treat them. Actions speak louder than words. You only care about women if they do as you wish - and not even then! I am betting you have never helped a woman who was in dire straits due to her decision to go ahead with an unwanted pregnancy. I am doubting that anybody here ever has.

It's all talk.

I've gone with them to the clinic. I've been there when women who are obviously very close to giving birth were being prepped for abortion, I've walked through the picket lines, and I've been with women who were rushed through abortion even after an ultrasound showed NO IMPLANTED BABY, with no discussion about it.

Anything else?

Wrong again. I'm still there for the babies and the mothers.

I've got decades in human services, dumpling. Residential treatment, juvenile detention, group homes, welfare services.

Meanwhile:

"
Forced Choice ... Threats Can Escalate to Violence or Homicide . the Leading Killer of Pregnant Women​
Many pregnant women have been killed by partners trying to prevent the birth. Simply being pregnant places women at higher risk
of being attacked.​
9 Homicide is the leading cause of death among pregnant women.3 Women are aware of these risks. 92% of
women surveyed list domestic violence and assault as the women’s issue that is of highest concern to them.

Uninformed Non-Choice ... .When I learned the truth, I can.t tell you how betrayed I felt..​
• 54% were unsure of their decision, yet 67% received no counseling beforehand.​

• 84% were inadequately counseled beforehand.​
1 79% not told or deceived about available resources.1

• Many were misinformed by experts about fetal development, abortion alternatives or risks.​

• Many were denied essential personal, family, societal or economic support.11"

Forced Abortions

Forum List

Back