Who Will Be Brave Enough To Send The FBI Home In Bodybags??

"A Florida Republican candidate for Congress threatened that FBI agents would go “home in a body bag” if they ever try to search his house the way they did Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In a shocking video he posted to YouTube on Saturday, Sarasota businessman Martin Hyde said, “I wish they’d turn up at my home ’cause they’d have gone home in a body bag.”When they turned up at Mar-a-Lago and raided the home of President Trump, that was an assault on every one of the 75 million people who voted for Donald Trump. It was an assault on democracy,” Hyde baselessly claimed.

Hyde is running against eight-term GOP Rep. Vern Buchanan in a primary Tuesday to represent Sarasota in Congress. Despite the controversy blowing up over the video Saturday, Hyde defended it. The video is deliberately provocative and appears to be a “long-shot effort” to revive Hyde’s campaign, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
“Did you even consider I might be using hyperbole and rhetoric because I know how susceptible you are to it?” Hyde asked the newspaper.

So.....if the FBI shows up at your door -- will you be brave enough to send them home in bodybags? And why just limit it to the FBI? What if the local cops show up at your house...and they tell you they have a warrant to search your house -- shouldn't you be able to send them home in bodybags too?? Or is it only fun to say this about federal cops??

But the main question is.....Isn't it strange that threatening to kill FBI agents is considered popular among Conservative voters?? It must be for a GOP candidate to believe doing so will revive his failing campaign --- as long as he can claim he is being hyperbolic for attention..and the fun part is -- when another right-wing nutcase tries to murder a federal employee because they stupidly buy into the rhetoric of idiots like Martin Hyde -- he can turn around and claim he was just kidding and blame it on BLM, or Democrats, or transgender people, anyone else but himself....because of personal responsibility and such....

The only problem he has, is its Trumphumpers ending up in the body bags.

Yes you do. But unless you have significant numbers, it will be a futile effort.

And if such an armed revolt is attempted, and fails, you can bet there will be a constitutional amendment concerning the right to bear arms.
Not as long as the majority of states are run by Republicans...The Congress and Senate with their 50 votes just wont be able to get it passed...

The only problem he has, is its Trumphumpers ending up in the body bags.
As a reminder for you Marxist slaves.

1661128383596.png

I found that the average agent is just as bad as the top in the FIB. If the agents had any spine they would be out there exposing the corrupted assholes. They would be arresting people who do insider trading like Nancy Piglosi(Martha Stewart for example). I have no respect for any government three letter agency.
I doubt that. I suspect most field agents don’t know the inner workings of what leads management to make the decisions it makes. And I also suspect that most agents justifiably believe that if a judge (even a lowly magistrate judge) signs off on a search warrant, that it is just and proper to do their jobs and execute the warrant.

I don’t like the nature of the political attack on the FBI even though I happen to agree with those who say the FBI needs to get overhauled. I support (with some significant exceptions) local police. I support (with similar exceptions) our FBI agents.

Does this mean I think any cop or agent should be taken home in a body bag? Obviously not. But if a fish rots from the head down, as the saying goes, then our FBI needs to be swiftly broken down and rebuilt properly with new and much more professional management.

If there is an armed revolt on US soil, that will change quickly.
We will see how the 2022 elections go, when the states start recounts again, and again, then we know the Marxist are going to steal the election again. It will be time...
Because if We the People dont, then the emboldened Marxist will start eliminating the Constitution.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

I doubt that. I suspect most field agents don’t know the inner workings of what leads management to make the decisions it makes. And I also suspect that most agents justifiably believe that if a judge (even a lowly magistrate judge) signs off on a search warrant, that it is just and proper to do their jobs and execute the warrant.

I don’t like the nature of the political attack on the FBI even though I happen to agree with those who say the FBI needs to get overhauled. I support (with some significant exceptions) local police. I support (with similar exceptions) our FBI agents.

Does this mean I think any cop or agent should be taken home in a body bag? Obviously not. But if a fish rots from the head down, as the saying goes, then our FBI needs to be swiftly broken down and rebuilt properly with new and much more professional management.
I was in the military, i read up on the UCMJ just so if i was given an unlawful order i could take it to the superiors and have that person investigated. If the sleezeball agents dont know the law, then they shouldnt be in the FIB.

Agents of the FIB go to college to learn law.

Individuals wanting to be FBI agents must hold bachelor's degrees and have a minimum of 3 years of related work experience. People desiring to work in FBI law enforcement should have experience in law enforcement, the military, or other legal experience. Those working in financial fraud should have a background in finance.

FBI Agents - Career, Job, and Degrees - CriminalJusticeProfiles

www.criminaljusticeprofiles.org/fbi-agent.html

YieldSm.svg
WebrootSmall.svg

I was in the military, i read up on the UCMJ just so if i was given an unlawful order i could take it to the superiors and have that person investigated. If the sleezeball agents dont know the law, then they shouldnt be in the FIB.

Agents of the FIB go to college to learn law.

Individuals wanting to be FBI agents must hold bachelor's degrees and have a minimum of 3 years of related work experience. People desiring to work in FBI law enforcement should have experience in law enforcement, the military, or other legal experience. Those working in financial fraud should have a background in finance.

FBI Agents - Career, Job, and Degrees - CriminalJusticeProfiles

View attachment 685578
YieldSm.svg
WebrootSmall.svg

Yep.

None of which has diddly dog to do with what I said.

Let’s say you have your BA. And you went to work as a cop while also doing law school. And before applying to the FBI, you also joined the Marines and served overseas in combat.

Then you apply. You do the training. You do more studying and you land the job as an agent. And you work with other guys and gals who also have similar experience and actually care for our republic.

One day you are detailed to go assist a team of about 30 agents to serve a search warrant.

Do you review the affidavit and all associated supporting papers to determine for yourself that the judge did the right thing in signing the search warrant order? Please.

The real world answer is obvious. No. You don’t. Nor should you be expected to do so. You’ve sworn to uphold the Constitution and enforce our laws. You see that a judge has signed the warrant and you ain’t the judge. So your own opinion on whether he “should” have signed it or not is irrelevant. It is facially compliant with the Constitution. Now, your duty is to go assist in the execution of that search warrant. That’s it.

After that, it’s an issue (maybe) for the court system.

it doesn't matter when it happened -- the fact that people here are trying to defend it is the problem dumb ass..
I think your racist ass is stuck in the wrong decade so stop making even more of an ass of yourself than you already have.
You want violent?
I hear from a police officer that violence in Black areas of East New York in Brooklyn is currently skyrocketing.

Yes you do. But unless you have significant numbers, it will be a futile effort.

And if such an armed revolt is attempted, and fails, you can bet there will be a constitutional amendment concerning the right to bear arms.

You really don't get it.

The Progressive have made an enormous pile of kindling and they keep adding to it.

Oppression by the filthy government should be opposed or else it will continue and get worse.

Our Founding Fathers knew that.

The FBI use to be the premier law enforcement agency in the world and now it is the the thug department for the Democrat Party.

The FBI agents that carry out the oppression are violating their oath of office to protect the Republic from domestic enemies.

What about the magistrate who looked at the evidence and signed the warrant?

Hopefully we can get rid of this Democrat leadership scum and get in Patriot leaders who will purge the FBI of the assholes that did the Democrat's oppression.

If not and the FBI continue to act like the Gestapo then there may be pushback. For instance, remember what happen in Oklahoma City after the government oppression at Ruby Ridge and Waco? That is the type of thing that could happen when Americans get fed up.

Hopefully it will never come to something like that again. Hopefully the Democrats will lose Congress this year and we get rid of the filthy Democrat in the White House in 2024 and some sane people can come in and reform the FBI and get it back to doing what it suppose to do.

Hopefully you'll see a fucking psychiatrist.

The FBI urgently needs to get fixed. But the agents are not the enemy. I would say the leadership is just fucking awful.

FFS, Republicans didn't have a problem at all with the FBI until Comey didn't arrest Hillary. If anyone politicized the FBI and DOJ it was Trump and "conservatives".

Rhetoric and imbecile hyperbole aside, the FBI is broken. So is the DOJ.

Neither are broken; they investigate possible crimes and then leave it to a jury to decide. For all the crying about how broken it is, juries have convicted an overwhelming majority of all the conservative, pro-Trump, pro-insurrectionist defendants that have been brought before them. Are they in on the fix too? FFS, start thinking for once. At minimum, learn how your own criminal justice system works instead of the horse shit you're fed from Fox, OANN, or whatever crap you listen to.

Both need to be quickly repaired. Revamped. Overhauled. Or replaced. And the blame lies at the feet of Brandon. He needs to get votes thenduck out of Office.

No, it's conservative voters that need to be repaired. And right wing troll media needs to be bankrupted out of existence.

Nations are lost when chickenshits like you don't have the courage to stand up to tyranny.

There is no tyranny. The rule of law is not tyranny. FFS, the DOJ and FBI go after Democrats, too. They went after Senator Menendez of NJ. The FBI raided Democratic Congressman Henry Cuellar. They indicted a former Democratic congressman just the other day. They go where the crimes are. I'm sorry they went after your MAGA Jesus, but in the future, stop voting for criminals, maybe?

Forum List

Back