The families of the Nashville hate crime victims will not be invited to the White House

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was criticized Wednesday for her response to a question as to why President Biden has yet to invite the victims of the Nashville school shooting but have invited three Tennessee Democratic state lawmakers to D.C.
"So Monday, you're going to have three of the lawmakers who protested, who peacefully protested, after the Nashville Covenant School shooting. Have any of the victims or the victims' families been invited to the White House?" Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy asked during Wednesday's briefing.

"I don't have anything to read out to you about any invite," Jean-Pierre responded.

"Why?" Doocy followed-up.

"I just don't have anything at this time to read out to you about any invite. What I can say to you right now is that the President is focused on getting things done," Jean-Pierre responded.

Comment:
The three TN Democrat legislators broke the rules.
They are not victims.
They are attention whore cretins.
And Joe Biden wants to give them some more attention.
The Far-Left Democrats seem to believe that the six people who were murdered by the transsexual woman in Nashville Christian school deserved it.
It is very obvious that the Democrat Bigots treat Christians as a major opposition group.
Karine Jean-Pierre lied again.
That is why the victims' families will not be invited to the White House.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was criticized Wednesday for her response to a question as to why President Biden has yet to invite the victims of the Nashville school shooting but have invited three Tennessee Democratic state lawmakers to D.C.
"So Monday, you're going to have three of the lawmakers who protested, who peacefully protested, after the Nashville Covenant School shooting. Have any of the victims or the victims' families been invited to the White House?" Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy asked during Wednesday's briefing.

"I don't have anything to read out to you about any invite," Jean-Pierre responded.

"Why?" Doocy followed-up.

"I just don't have anything at this time to read out to you about any invite. What I can say to you right now is that the President is focused on getting things done," Jean-Pierre responded.

Comment:
The three TN Democrat legislators broke the rules.
They are not victims.
They are attention whore cretins.
And Joe Biden wants to give them some more attention.
The Far-Left Democrats seem to believe that the six people who were murdered by the transsexual woman in Nashville Christian school deserved it.
It is very obvious that the Democrat Bigots treat Christians as a major opposition group.
Karine Jean-Pierre lied again.
That is why the victims' families will not be invited to the White House.
By what criteria is this "transexual woman in Nashville" mentioned above, being defined?

Did anyone catch the media that said she was seeing a shrink, implying a professional? Is the school theologian backing out of initial claims of counseling her?

This killing event did not seem to stop dem-controlled speak (there is a current term being used for this, first seen on Twitter): playing anal retentive with information, which we now see being milked and dramatized with "Manifesto Keep-Away Game."

He is a sorry piece of white trash shit. What do you expect?
He is a wannabe chick-with-a-dick who hates Jesus and his followers. Do you know how many regular visitors to the WH that would offend if the victims’ families were invited?

Forum List

Back