Who Will Be Brave Enough To Send The FBI Home In Bodybags??

No, I disagree with the individual and he need to slow himself before he steps into something he can not get out of!

If the FBI want to search my home then by all means but I will be naked while they are here and if they tell me to put something on I will slip in some pink bunny slippers and sit in the nude sipping some hot tea.

Why threaten to kill except to get the fringe to vote for you, and let be factual that candidate wouldn’t do it…

The attorney is the subject, right?

You mean the magistrate, I presume, who once represented some of the people associated with Jeffrey Epstein. Like many people in the legal profession, Magistrate Reinhart has played for different 'teams'. He's been a magistrate, a prosecutor, and a criminal defense attorney. His job as a criminal defense attorney is to defend his clients - he can get disbarred if he doesn't do his job. Shit, maybe it'll make you happy to learn he once defended a police officer accused of using excessive force. Whatever. He did his job. There's no evidence he's not doing his job now.

And since you bring up Epstein, may I remind you Trump has plenty of Epstein ties, so maybe find another angle.

FFS, Republicans didn't have a problem at all with the FBI until Comey didn't arrest Hillary. If anyone politicized the FBI and DOJ it was Trump and "conservatives".
Lol. You’re pretty lame. Don’t you get anything? 😂 Comey’s cheap ass move extricating Shrillary was itself an instance of the politicization of the FBI. DAMN, boy. It shouldn’t really that difficult for you to follow the trail from point A all the way to point B.
Neither are broken; they investigate possible crimes and then leave it to a jury to decide.
Thanks for the unasked for lesson of how things are supposed to work.
For all the crying about how broken it is, juries have convicted an overwhelming majority of all the conservative, pro-Trump, pro-insurrectionist defendants that have been brought before them.
There haven’t been many trials. But those that have occurred are in DC. Do you think the former President is going to sit idly by while the Court tries to seat a damn Dim stacked jury? I don’t.
Are they in on the fix too?
They don’t need to be.
FFS, start thinking for once. At minimum, learn how your own criminal justice system works instead of the horse shit you're fed from Fox, OANN, or whatever crap you listen to.
Your own ignorance is astounding. Funny, but astounding just the same. Here’s a pop quiz. Which Federal Agency lied to the FISA court to obtain prior court approval to skybox President Trump? Can you guess? Does that tell you anything?
No, it's conservative voters that need to be repaired. And right wing troll media needs to be bankrupted out of existence.
Sure little potato head. Sure. Because you slimey fascist Democrap cockbites love to silence opposition.

Do me a favor. Gfy.

Lol. You’re pretty lame. Don’t you get anything? 😂 Comey’s cheap ass move extricating Shrillary was itself an instance of the politicization of the FBI. DAMN, boy. It shouldn’t really that difficult for you to follow the trail from point A all the way to point B.

It wasn't a move to "extricate" Hillary; it reflected how mistakenly or mishandled information was handled at the time. It was your boy who changed the law such that mishandled information (i.e., a "mistake") removed the flexibility and prosecutorial discretion and changed it to a felony. Now that he's on the receiving end, you're suddenly concerned. This is what we call irony.

There haven’t been many trials. But those that have occurred are in DC. Do you think the former President is going to sit idly by while the Court tries to seat a damn Dim stacked jury? I don’t.

You clearly have no fucking clue how jury selection works obviously, so maybe just stop right here. The defense team can weed out jurors and pick the jury they want. They're still convicted.

Which Federal Agency lied to the FISA court to obtain prior court approval to skybox President Trump? Can you guess? Does that tell you anything?

What did they "lie" about? If the FISA warrant was just a total hoax, how come they've already got convictions related to their investigation?

It wasn't a move to "extricate" Hillary;

Of course it was.
it reflected how mistakenly or mishandled information was handled at the time.
Wasn’t properly a call for fucking Comey to have made.
It was your boy who changed the law such that mishandled information (i.e., a "mistake") removed the flexibility and prosecutorial discretion and changed it to a felony.

I assume you ignorantly mean President Trump. And again. You’re wrong. He did sign the law. But he didn’t write it. That’s something done by the legislative branch, you hack.
Now that he's on the receiving end, you're suddenly concerned. This is what we call irony.
Wrong, you moron. He is in the receiving end of the politicized nature of the DOJ and the FBI.
You clearly have no fucking clue how jury selection works

Actually, you’re wrong again. I do. It appears that you don’t.
obviously, so maybe just stop right here.
Not obvious. Not even remotely true. You’re an idiot. Fuck off, you Twat rash. .
The defense team can weed out jurors and pick the jury they want.

Also wrong. I knew you were clueless. Thanks for confirming it.
They're still convicted
Who is? Damn, but you have trouble writing clearly.
What did they "lie" about? If the FISA warrant was just a total hoax, how come they've already got convictions related to their investigation?
You don’t even know that story? Holy shit. Try reading. Here. I’m a conservative and therefore willing to assist you. FBI Attorney Admits Altering Email Used for FISA Application During "Crossfire Hurricane" Investigation

They did similar shit to spy on Carter Page.https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/two-4-warrants-letting-fbi-spy-ex-trump-aide-carter-n1121406

Your ignorance is no excuse for you idiotic posting. Maybe learn a bit about the topic before you start typing.

I assume you ignorantly mean President Trump. And again. You’re wrong. He did sign the law.

Thank you. Shut the fuck up now, moron.

Wrong, you moron. He is in the receiving end of the politicized nature of the DOJ and the FBI.

Right, the same DOJ/FBI that has prosecuted Sen Menendez of NJ, Rep Henr Cuellar of TX, and a few other Dems and Republicans the last few years. Maybe don't vote for a criminal for president in the next election. FBI never went after Bush, Bush Sr, or Reagan.

You don’t even know that story? Holy shit. Try reading. Here. I’m a conservative and therefore willing to assist you. FBI Attorney Admits Altering Email Used for FISA Application During "Crossfire Hurricane" Investigation

And yet despite this "alteration", there have been criminal convictions that haven't been overturned. So there's that - TARD.

Last edited:
At the excuse making phase, eh?

He made a point about conservatives, and he supported it, with the "proof" that one conservatives thinks it is true.

Me pointing out that that doesn't make sense, is not making an excuse but making a valid point that his reasoning is...well, not reasonable. At all.

Would you like to address that?. Or perhaps you would like to say something vague but negative, so you can create the illusion of challenging it, without actually sayhing anything.

"A Florida Republican candidate for Congress threatened that FBI agents would go “home in a body bag” if they ever try to search his house the way they did Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In a shocking video he posted to YouTube on Saturday, Sarasota businessman Martin Hyde said, “I wish they’d turn up at my home ’cause they’d have gone home in a body bag.”When they turned up at Mar-a-Lago and raided the home of President Trump, that was an assault on every one of the 75 million people who voted for Donald Trump. It was an assault on democracy,” Hyde baselessly claimed.

Hyde is running against eight-term GOP Rep. Vern Buchanan in a primary Tuesday to represent Sarasota in Congress. Despite the controversy blowing up over the video Saturday, Hyde defended it. The video is deliberately provocative and appears to be a “long-shot effort” to revive Hyde’s campaign, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
“Did you even consider I might be using hyperbole and rhetoric because I know how susceptible you are to it?” Hyde asked the newspaper.

So.....if the FBI shows up at your door -- will you be brave enough to send them home in bodybags? And why just limit it to the FBI? What if the local cops show up at your house...and they tell you they have a warrant to search your house -- shouldn't you be able to send them home in bodybags too?? Or is it only fun to say this about federal cops??

But the main question is.....Isn't it strange that threatening to kill FBI agents is considered popular among Conservative voters?? It must be for a GOP candidate to believe doing so will revive his failing campaign --- as long as he can claim he is being hyperbolic for attention..and the fun part is -- when another right-wing nutcase tries to murder a federal employee because they stupidly buy into the rhetoric of idiots like Martin Hyde -- he can turn around and claim he was just kidding and blame it on BLM, or Democrats, or transgender people, anyone else but himself....because of personal responsibility and such....
We're sending black people back in chains first.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you. Shut the fuck up now, moron.
You’re the moron. So feel free to adhere to your own suggestion, libtard.
Right, the same DOJ/FBI that has prosecuted Sen Menendez of NJ, Rep Henr Cuellar of TX, and a few other Dems and Republicans the last few years. Maybe don't vote for a criminal for president in the next election. FBI never went after Bush, Bush Sr, or Reagan.
Oh. Gee that’s nice. Imagine the quaint notion of also doing their jobs properly. Therefore, it automatically and necessarily follows that no FBI management ever acts in a politically partisan fashion? You’re too stupid to breath, you asshole.
And yet despite this "alteration", there have been criminal convictions that haven't been overturned. So there's that - TARD.
You studiously missed the point, you fuckstick. I know why too. It’s because you’re too stupid and willfully ignorant to even consider contemplating the questions. Why? Why did any agent feel it was acceptable to alter a document to the FISA court to obtain a “warrant?” What would lead an agent to do such a thing?

Of course not all convictions get overturned. You imbecile. That doesn’t prove a thing. But thanks for signing your post. :fu:

"A Florida Republican candidate for Congress threatened that FBI agents would go “home in a body bag” if they ever try to search his house the way they did Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In a shocking video he posted to YouTube on Saturday, Sarasota businessman Martin Hyde said, “I wish they’d turn up at my home ’cause they’d have gone home in a body bag.”When they turned up at Mar-a-Lago and raided the home of President Trump, that was an assault on every one of the 75 million people who voted for Donald Trump. It was an assault on democracy,” Hyde baselessly claimed.

Hyde is running against eight-term GOP Rep. Vern Buchanan in a primary Tuesday to represent Sarasota in Congress. Despite the controversy blowing up over the video Saturday, Hyde defended it. The video is deliberately provocative and appears to be a “long-shot effort” to revive Hyde’s campaign, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
“Did you even consider I might be using hyperbole and rhetoric because I know how susceptible you are to it?” Hyde asked the newspaper.

So.....if the FBI shows up at your door -- will you be brave enough to send them home in bodybags? And why just limit it to the FBI? What if the local cops show up at your house...and they tell you they have a warrant to search your house -- shouldn't you be able to send them home in bodybags too?? Or is it only fun to say this about federal cops??

But the main question is.....Isn't it strange that threatening to kill FBI agents is considered popular among Conservative voters?? It must be for a GOP candidate to believe doing so will revive his failing campaign --- as long as he can claim he is being hyperbolic for attention..and the fun part is -- when another right-wing nutcase tries to murder a federal employee because they stupidly buy into the rhetoric of idiots like Martin Hyde -- he can turn around and claim he was just kidding and blame it on BLM, or Democrats, or transgender people, anyone else but himself....because of personal responsibility and such....
What a stupid thing to say. Especially considering the FBIs checkered past. They may very well make this guy's "wish" come true...

We have a 2A to fight back against State sponsored domestic terrorism
This is a lie.

There is no ‘state sponsored domestic terrorism’ – whatever that’s supposed to be.

And whatever you and others on the right might perceive to be ‘state sponsored domestic terrorism’ is subjective and partisan, devoid of fact and merit.

And there is no Second Amendment ‘right’ to ‘take up arms’ in lawless, treasonous rebellion against a lawfully elected government reflecting the will of the people.

That conservatives might perceive the government to have become ‘tyrannical’ is likewise subjective and partisan, also devoid of fact and merit.

This is a lie.

There is no ‘state sponsored domestic terrorism’ – whatever that’s supposed to be.

And whatever you and others on the right might perceive to be ‘state sponsored domestic terrorism’ is subjective and partisan, devoid of fact and merit.

And there is no Second Amendment ‘right’ to ‘take up arms’ in lawless, treasonous rebellion against a lawfully elected government reflecting the will of the people.

That conservatives might perceive the government to have become ‘tyrannical’ is likewise subjective and partisan, also devoid of fact and merit.
Cheating in the tens of millions =/= "lawfully elected"

Oh. Gee that’s nice. Imagine the quaint notion of also doing their jobs properly. Therefore, it automatically and necessarily follows that no FBI management ever acts in a politically partisan fashion? You’re too stupid to breath, you asshole.

The point is, you got nothin' - not one fugging bit of evidence to show that the FBI or DOJ is motivated by partisanship. Trump was breaking the law and getting sued before he became president.

You studiously missed the point, you fuckstick. I know why too. It’s because you’re too stupid and willfully ignorant to even consider contemplating the questions. Why? Why did any agent feel it was acceptable to alter a document to the FISA court to obtain a “warrant?” What would lead an agent to do such a thing?

Carter Page is one guy who was a "victim" of FISA abuses, which by the way progressives and left-leaning civil libertarians have complained about for years. They still had evidence to convict others, so the Russian "hoax" obviously wasn't a nothing burger.

Of course not all convictions get overturned. You imbecile. That doesn’t prove a thing. But thanks for signing your post. :fu:

You really are a festering, yeast-infected **** of ignorance.

The point is, you got nothin' - not one fugging bit of evidence to show that the FBI or DOJ is motivated by partisanship.

The fact is you refuse to recognize evidence under your own stupid nose. Why would any agent find it necessary to lie in order to obtain a FISA Court warrant against Carter Page if he wasn’t motivated by partisan political considerations? You’re a joke.
Trump was breaking the law and getting sued before he became president.
No evidence of him breaking the laws before being President. None. And anybody can get sued. Doesn’t mean shit.
Carter Page is one guy who was a "victim" of FISA abuses, which by the way progressives and left-leaning civil libertarians have complained about for years.

Good. They should.
They still had evidence to convict others, so the Russian "hoax" obviously wasn't a nothing burger.
Of course it was. It still is. Never had a bit of merit to it.
When was the last time you douched? You stink stank stink. And you’re dumber than AOC after a lobotomy.

The point is, you got nothin' - not one fugging bit of evidence to show that the FBI or DOJ is motivated by partisanship. Trump was breaking the law and getting sued before he became president.

Carter Page is one guy who was a "victim" of FISA abuses, which by the way progressives and left-leaning civil libertarians have complained about for years. They still had evidence to convict others, so the Russian "hoax" obviously wasn't a nothing burger.

Crossfire Hurricane is proof that the FBI is motivated by politics

Forum List

Back