TLC drops the Duggar family from the annual "Summer Block Party"

The pervert sexual abuser alledged rapist Clintons get 100k for a guest appearance and the Duggars can't even crash the TLC summer block party. Is the world upside down or what?

The pervert sexual abuser alledged rapist Clintons get 100k for a guest appearance and the Duggars can't even crash the TLC summer block party. Is the world upside down or what?

It has now been noted by your reply that you are a Duggar family supporter , thanks at least for being honest

It has now been noted by your reply that you are a Duggar family supporter , thanks at least for being honest

Your support of using female interns as humidors is noted as well

You really are kind of, uh, "limited", now aren't you....

Frankie, molesting 4 year old children is acceptable to you it seems. You are very very sick individual

At least Clinton had consent from his "humidor."

Though I'd honestly be fine with his shit except that he kind of defiled our White House... Was never a Clinton supporter, but I figure if Hillary accepted it, then we the public must as well - their relationship is just none of our business.

Dugger on the other hand no only didn't have permission from his victims, but some of them ran crying from the room after he fondled their naughty bits. This is not even /close/ to the same "moral" level in my book and thus incomparable.

Forum List

Back