TLC drops the Duggar family from the annual "Summer Block Party"

In other news, ISIS and Al Qaeda have staged an extraordinary comeback in Iraq since Obama switched sides in the GWOT

The fucking world is burning and people are whining about something that happened years ago. Deflection anyone?

Poor Stat and Dottie. What a fail. They hoped to make Christians angry and all they did was show up their bigoted assumptions about Christians on this board.

This thread says way more about YOU.

Total Fail!

:lol:

No. I seek to make no one angry. I am pointing to factual stuff, exactly in the OP.

Your emotions are getting the better of you, once again, Miss Tee Pottie.

Poor Stat and Dottie. What a fail. They hoped to make Christians angry and all they did was show up their bigoted assumptions about Christians on this board.

Total Fail!

No. I seek to make no one angry. I am pointing to factual stuff, exactly in the OP.

Um, excuse me, but I was not even INVOLVED in this thread OR the issue until I WAS put BY NAME in this thread as someone who for some reason you guys assumed, cared.

Nice try but still a big FAIL!

Total Fail!

her and the other resident Repub base voters like 57Frank & tipsy

Total Fail!

Um, excuse me, but I was not even INVOLVED in this thread OR the issue until I WAS put BY NAME in this thread as someone who for some reason you guys assumed, cared.

I didn't tag you. You are not important enough to me to want to tag you. So, why did you mention me, troll?

Total Fail!

I didn't tag you. You are not important enough to me to want to tag you. So, why did you mention me, troll?

BS! I was tagged, that's how I got the notice this thread even existed!

yeah I wonder where that is in the good book teapartysamurai & Jeremiah :eusa_think: :doubt:

I don't care if it was YOU that did it, your side of the aisle dragged me into this thread by tagging my name.

Try another excuse!

I'm still trying to figure out what TLC (The Learning Channel) is trying to teach us.
Suck assed channel.

this is an outrage and completely unacceptable!!! :mad-61:

the resident SOCONS a la jerri are rationalizing it though :eusa_shhh: [emoji38]
Well, the "King's Kids" do get special privileges, you know...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
yeah I wonder where that is in the good book teapartysamurai & Jeremiah :eusa_think: :doubt:
"Thou shalt not diddle 5 year old girls, unless you are Evangelical and have ties to powerful people who can cover up your stupid mess."

Bible's clear on incest being a no-no. Even has a related one forbidding hugging and kissing your kids JUST so that doesn't lead into incest.

Not to indulge in familiarities with relatives, such as kissing, embracing, winking, skipping, which may lead to incest (Lev. 18:6)

Not to commit incest with one's sister (Lev. 18:9)

this is an outrage and completely unacceptable!!! :mad-61:

the resident SOCONS a la jerri are rationalizing it though :eusa_shhh: [emoji38]
Well, the "King's Kids" do get special privileges, you know...

"Thou shalt not diddle 5 year old girls, unless you are Evangelical and have ties to powerful people who can cover up your stupid mess."

Bible's clear on incest being a no-no. Even has a related one forbidding hugging and kissing your kids JUST so that doesn't lead into incest.

Not to indulge in familiarities with relatives, such as kissing, embracing, winking, skipping, which may lead to incest (Lev. 18:6)

Not to commit incest with one's sister (Lev. 18:9)

How in the hell do you extrapolate that from this?

Leviticus 18:6King James Version (KJV)
6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the Lord.

All it says is don't get naked with your next of kin. Nothing about kssing embracing, etc. Nice try but big fail!

BTW, Abraham and Sarah were half brother and sister.

Albiet, these laws were made hundreds of years AFTER the time of Abraham and Sarah.

I don't watch cable, I DO read the Bible.

That's why I'm liberalism's worst enemy!

:woohoo:

Forum List

Back