Tipping in Resturants

First, let me say I have zero desire to be a waiter. I don't think I could do what they do for a living.

Clearly, because you also have zero clue what you're talking about. Making a killing?

How Much Do Waiters Really Earn in Tips?

They need to work in the bar industry if they want to make any real money.
It doesnt hurt to be easy on the eyes either.
If you got a good personality, and dont be lazy, bartenders can make a KILLING.
ME and the wife went gatlinburg last fall. We went to one of the bars downtown. We chatted with the bartender for a while. Someone ordered one of those oyster shots and he overheard me the wife talking about how gross it looked. He offered us both one. Wife refused and i took it. Wasnt that bad.. anyways, i ended up leaving him twenty five bucks because he kept our glasses full and had EXCELLENT service. Of course, i was pretty buzzed. But that is why they can make so much money! lol

Yep...when I worked high volume clubs I regularly brought home two thousand bucks a week in tips plus my five bucks an hour wage.
And that was in 85. Shiiiit I was rolling in the bucks for a twenty year old.

First, let me say I have zero desire to be a waiter. I don't think I could do what they do for a living.

Clearly, because you also have zero clue what you're talking about. Making a killing?

How Much Do Waiters Really Earn in Tips?
All you need is a 3rd grade education to be a waiter. So yes, they make a killing because the typical server earns well above minimum wage.

And don't argue they don't meet a minimum level. Then they are idiots for not working at McDonalds.

Forum List

Back