Time To Step It Up In Afghanistan and Iraq

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Violence has escalated, it must be responded to:

http://op-for.com/2006/09/iraq_and_afghanistan_escalatin.html

2. UnAmericanYOU

UnAmericanYOU VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +122
    Jihad's on.

Can't forget about kitman:

It's okay if you're an infidel: http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/004628.php

And then there's the old standby, the "al-taqiyya":

http://www.geocities.com/bharatvarsha1947/January_2003/destroykafirs.htm

An Islamo-fascists goal is to always reclaim former Islamic land.

3. shepherdboy

shepherdboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
    For the life of me, I can't understand why our approach to this war is so p.c.. I hate to use the Vietnam war as an example so maybe I will throw in the Korean war a well. Yea some may say those were conflicts and not wars but I can guarantee you the men and women who were in Country will tell you otherwise. Like Vietnam and Korea the full force of the U.S. military was not used for stupid and self-defeating reasons. Somewhere shortly after WW2, the U.S. forgot what sacrifice it took to win wars. I am not speaking about the U.S. Armed forces. They had victory in almost every major and minor engagement with the enemy. Its the U.S. government and a great number of its people who have loss the will to fight. Currently in both Iraq and Afghanistan, the U.S. Armed forces are wining the battles. (At-least the battles they are allowed to fight.) While the Government thinks more about how the rest of the world will react to a superpower acting like a SuperPower.
    Wake up people! The rest of the world hates America! Why should we care about what the world thinks? The rest of the world is envious of our great wealth, technology, stature, and so on. And while our troops fight a war against a determine and patient enemy, most of the American people are more concerned with their sports teams, Entertainment outlets and all the that other eye and ear candy. Few American can even find Iraq and Afghanistan on a world map. Most can tell you name of the New England Patriots QB or the name of Brad Pitt's new born child, but few can name the Secretary of Defense or the Secretary of State. We are destined to loose this war of ideology,culture, and religion if we don't wake up and take this fight seriously. No, its not going to happen overnight with a Islam call to prayer in every town-square or the loss of our basic freedoms and rights. But look back to the 1940's and 50's when there was respect for one another and you did for others needs before your own. It was a time of sacrifice and "America First" ideology. Today its mostly what can you do for me ideology. When will we wake up?