Time to start ARRESTING left wing stalkers...

I'm pretty sure it's not getting them any votes. Repubs would be better served letting it continue. Dems really need to focus on things that actually get them more votes....
This is just as wrong and ridiculous as the OP.

The thread topic has nothing to do with ‘Dems.’

So all conservatives are haters and bigots and dangerous, but those few people do not represent Dems.

Boy you've got it all wrapped up in a bow, don't you?

And the thread premise again illustrates the authoritarianism common to most on the right, as however inappropriate the protesters might have been, they did nothing illegal, nothing to warrant ‘arrest.’

Indeed, if the OP were honest, he’d acknowledge the fact that Cruz’s Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke criticized the actions of the protesters.

I agree. Arrest them for any laws they are breaking

seems to me that people protesting Senator Cruz are well within their rights.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, when we make Cruz a private citizen in November, then he should totally be able to eat his dinner in peace.

Time to hold these left wing fools to account.... before it ends badly...
That's up to local law enforcement and the owners of the particular establishment.

The beauty of freedom of expression is that it exposes people so efficiently. It would seem to me that his supporters would LIKE seeing this kind of thing, and I'll bet you Cruz himself was actually happy to see it. Hell, this could be excellent campaign ad material for him.

Beto was smart enough to recognize and criticize this. He knows it was (and is) ugly. Zealots usually are at some point, and the smartest thing their targets can do is calmly point at it and say, "see?"

I'm pretty sure it's not getting them any votes. Repubs would be better served letting it continue. Dems really need to focus on things that actually get them more votes....
This is just as wrong and ridiculous as the OP.

The thread topic has nothing to do with ‘Dems.’
Which side do you think gets credit for these crazy people harassing Republicans? These people clearly don't vote republican....

The Regressives here are quick to defend this behavior, but are all for shutting down freedom of expression when they don't like it.

Their gross hypocrisy and complete lack of self-reflection is astonishing.

Stormy Mac still thinks you can fix this guy with a hug.

upload_2018-9-26_6-0-54.jpeg

And the thread premise again illustrates the authoritarianism common to most on the right, as however inappropriate the protesters might have been, they did nothing illegal, nothing to warrant ‘arrest.’

Indeed, if the OP were honest, he’d acknowledge the fact that Cruz’s Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke criticized the actions of the protesters.
Actually, the did do something illegal. Harassing people is against the law, moron. Anyone who endorses such behavior is a douchebag, of course.

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

Anyone breaking the laws should be arrested.

Actually, the did do something illegal. Harassing people is against the law, moron. Anyone who endorses such behavior is a douchebag, of course.
Harassing people is against the law....name the statute, please.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, when we make Cruz a private citizen in November, then he should totally be able to eat his dinner in peace.

There is a big difference between people assembling peacefully for a cause, and a mob screaming at a couple trying to have a nice dinner. IMHO the protesters need to be arrested for "disturbing the peace" "trespassing", "assault", or whatever charges could apply, like "physical menace".

They can use their "free speech" on facebook, not screaming in a threatening manner. States need to add a new law if they already don't have one called "physical menace".
"In Oregon, the law on Menacing states: 163.190 Menacing. (1) A person commits the crime of menacing if by word or conduct the person intentionally attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury. (2) Menacing is a Class A misdemeanor.

Nope, dems have moved into a totalitarian idea of rule. Presumption of guilt instead of presumption of innocence, harassing those who disagree. This is what happened in nazi germany. I wouldnt expect you to comprehend since your compass points due south.

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

Beating one real good would be better.

I can't stand Ted Cruz's politics. However imho he deserves to be able to dine in a public restaurant with his family without being accosted by the screaming me-me's.

The moment they made the CRUZ's feel unsafe they crossed the line... That is not a peaceable gathering its stalking and causing a person to fear for their safety... That is criminal harassment...

I can't stand Ted Cruz's politics. However imho he deserves to be able to dine in a public restaurant with his family without being accosted by the screaming me-me's.
They violated their ability to peacefully associate with others violating Ted and his wife's constitutional rights... But some on the left would scream to high heaven if we started following them around and doing what they are doing..

it's up to the establishment to control the customer. plain and simple. I wouldn't go back to the restaurant again. Boycott all businesses that don't offer protection to customer from fkwads like these.

Of course trumpanzees have a problem with someone being judged based on the content of their character.
how you figure? I'd say that mther fker deserved a pop in the face and more. Cruz was a better man than me on this. One thing for sure, I'd never go back to the restaurant. They can't protect patrons that's on them. I saw no restaurant staff attempting to stop the mob. fk them and their business.

post the link. funny how you fks never post a link. you all really can't learn the rules in here.

Of course trumpanzees have a problem with someone being judged based on the content of their character.
how you figure? I'd say that mther fker deserved a pop in the face and more. Cruz was a better man than me on this. One thing for sure, I'd never go back to the restaurant. They can't protect patrons that's on them. I saw no restaurant staff attempting to stop the mob. fk them and their business.
That restaurant, no doubt, thanks you.

Forum List

Back