Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

I am confident that Trump is the best choice of the candidates available.

I am not confident Trump will win.

I hope that he will.

That you find this noteworthy just shows that you are a moron.
I already know you have no confidence he will win. candycorn did a masterful job exposing that.

I never claimed to be confident that he would win.

After Bill Clinton won re-election despite being a complete shit, I realized that the Best Man does not always win.

That you think this is noteworthy, just shows that you are a moron.
What I find noteworthy is that there isn't a rightwinger here with confidence Trump will win.

Speaks volumes.

Sure. It says that rightwingers aren't stupid enough to think they can predict the future based on what they hope to be true.

Unlike libs.
That beyond fucking retarded. People make bets every single day. People often don't know if a sports team will win but they still have enough confidence to place a bet.

And such people are risking money. You lightweights are too scared to just risk having a Hillary avatar for 2 months.

logo.gif

Like I said.... speaks volumes. Trump doesn't stand a chance. :mm:

Some people like to gamble. Studies show that they get their biggest jolt from LOSING.

Those people may be your role model. They are not mine.

Obama beat McCain in 2008 not because he he had a better record but because America grew tired of eight years of Republucan blunders

Any Democrat would have won in 2008

I disagree with this very much. I've no doubt that Clinton would have lost vs McCain in 2008. Obama is a very skilled politician and his victory was a result of his personal talent.
Nonsense. McCain sank his own campaign when he selected a ditz for a running mate who actually cited the proximity of Russia to Alaska as her foreign policy experience.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nonsense. McCain sank his own campaign when he selected a ditz for a running mate who actually cited the proximity of Russia to Alaska as her foreign policy experience.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes. But Clinton is that much of a loser.

I already know you have no confidence he will win. candycorn did a masterful job exposing that.

After Bill Clinton won re-election despite being a complete shit, I realized that the Best Man does not always win.

What I find noteworthy is that there isn't a rightwinger here with confidence Trump will win.

Speaks volumes.

Sure. It says that rightwingers aren't stupid enough to think they can predict the future based on what they hope to be true.

Unlike libs.
That beyond fucking retarded. People make bets every single day. People often don't know if a sports team will win but they still have enough confidence to place a bet.

And such people are risking money. You lightweights are too scared to just risk having a Hillary avatar for 2 months.

logo.gif

Some people like to gamble. Studies show that they get their biggest jolt from LOSING.

Sure, some people are like that. But then many people gamble because they have some level of confidence their wager will win.

What righties are proving here, especially in light of how trivial the stakes are, is y'all have no confidence you can win.

Bodes well for Hillary. :mm:

Speaks volumes.

Unlike libs.

logo.gif

Sure, some people are like that. But then many people gamble because they have some level of confidence their wager will win.

What righties are proving here, especially in light of how trivial the stakes are, is y'all have no confidence you can win.

Some people study various sports and believe they have become experts in predicting who will win.

I claim no special ability to predict how people will vote.

I have picked the candidate who's policies I think would be best for the nation.

What is telling is how much you leftists want to avoid that discussion.

icon_rolleyes.gif

If she is, that also doesn't bode well for Donald Trump, who's currently behind her by double digits in almost every poll.

rjm8o7.png

icon_rolleyes.gif

If she is, that also doesn't bode well for Donald Trump, who's currently behind her by double digits in almost every poll.

rjm8o7.png

Correct. Trump is an even bigger loser than the loser Clinton. American 21st century politics: Where we race to the bottom.

Speaks volumes.

Unlike libs.

logo.gif

Some people study various sports and believe they have become experts in predicting who will win.

I claim no special ability to predict how people will vote.

I have picked the candidate who's policies I think would be best for the nation.

What is telling is how much you leftists want to avoid that discussion.
More nonsense. :eusa_doh: There are threads among these fora discussing virtually every topic, plus the ability to start a thread pertaining to topics not yet discussed.

This thread is to expose which candidate has supporters who lack confidence in their ability to become our next president.

Obama beat McCain in 2008 not because he he had a better record but because America grew tired of eight years of Republucan blunders

I disagree with this very much. I've no doubt that Clinton would have lost vs McCain in 2008. Obama is a very skilled politician and his victory was a result of his personal talent.
I see no states that Obama took in 2008 that McCain could have taken from Hilary. The backlash against Republicans was that strong
Then there was the Palin factor. People were afraid of her possibly being president. That fear factor will be transferred to Trump in 2016.... And then some

I see no states that Obama took in 2008 that McCain could have taken from Hilary. The backlash against Republicans was that strong
Then there was the Palin factor. People were afraid of her possibly being president. That fear factor will be transferred to Trump in 2016.... And then some

So we agree that Obama sucks?

How could you possibly draw that conclusion?

Well, according to you 2008 had more to do with McCain being a loser than Obama being an alleged winner. When I tried to attribute the results to Obama being a winner, you insist on disagreeing. Based on your reasoning we must conclude that Obama sucks.

Well, according to you 2008 had more to do with McCain being a loser than Obama being an alleged winner. When I tried to attribute the results to Obama being a winner, you insist on disagreeing. Based on your reasoning we must conclude that Obama sucks.
How could you draw that conclusion?

ANY Democrat would have easily beaten McCain. Doesn't take away from Obamas 2:1 victory

The stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. I have no doubt that the criminal Hillary will be POTUS.

Put another way (the correct way)

The smart and the gifted are too numerous to vote for someone like Trump.

What are you 10 years old?
No, but what candycorn accomplished was to expose the lack in confidence some on the right in their leading candidate. Not even willing to risk putting that photo of Hillary as their avatar for two months.

:dance:

We don't have confidence in him. So what?

No, but what candycorn accomplished was to expose the lack in confidence some on the right in their leading candidate. Not even willing to risk putting that photo of Hillary as their avatar for two months.

I hope that he will.

Speaks volumes.

Just waking up to that now?

The stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. I have no doubt that the criminal Hillary will be POTUS.

It reflects poorly on his chances of winning. That's what.

Ummm...yeah and that's why we don't have confidence in his ability to win.

It seems like you are trying real hard to make something out of this and failing.

I hope that he will.

Speaks volumes.

Given how some on the right have been braying his eventual win by referring to him as "President Trump," yes, I thought some did have confidence he could win. No one here does.

Ummm...yeah and that's why we don't have confidence in his ability to win.

It seems like you are trying real hard to make something out of this and failing.
What I'm "making out of it" is celebrating winning. And at this point, winning is what my candidate is doing.

I hope that he will.

Speaks volumes.

Given how some on the right have been braying his eventual win by referring to him as "President Trump," yes, I thought some did have confidence he could win. No one here does.

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back