Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
On another thread in the Politics forum, it is alleged that liberals are scared of Mr. Trump.

Afraid? Not at all. Hillary’s grip gets tighter on the Presidency every time that boob opens his mouth.

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until election day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until election day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?
:deal:

The challenge is to the most vocal supporters:
Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

But I expect anyone not mentioned above to jump at the chance….

Unless you’re scared that Donald Trump won’t win….

Sack up folks…lets see who is ready to back it up!!!

PS: I apologize to anyone I named above who isn’t a Trump supporter. My bad.

On another thread in the Politics forum, it is alleged that liberals are scared of Mr. Trump.

Afraid? Not at all. Hillary’s grip gets tighter on the Presidency every time that boob opens his mouth.

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until election day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until election day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?
:deal:

The challenge is to the most vocal supporters:
Vigilante
bucs90
Missourian
PredFan
Tipsycatlover
Dale Smith
TheGreatGatsby
Lucy Hamilton
Tank
Matthew
Iceweasel
mudwhistle
protectionist
DarkFury
JimBowie1958
SeniorChief_Polock

But I expect anyone not mentioned above to jump at the chance….

Unless you’re scared that Donald Trump won’t win….

Sack up folks…lets see who is ready to back it up!!!

PS: I apologize to anyone I named above who isn’t a Trump supporter. My bad.

I'm superstitious....I'm also needing to check this with my Personal Bookie, he's 3 years-old, he's asleep at this moment, so you'll have to wait until I get Kid A's opinion about your bet :smoke:

Gee, you guys seem so brave on the other threads.
What's the matter? You chicken?

First of all, I'm disappointed that you forgot me for you list.

Second of all, that fact that you make no distinction between supporting Trump strongly and being strongly confident of his assured victory demonstrates how YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT LOGIC IS.

I'm not making any stupid bets. I don't like any of the options anyway.

First of all, I'm disappointed that you forgot me for you list.

Second of all, that fact that you make no distinction between supporting Trump strongly and being strongly confident of his assured victory demonstrates how YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT LOGIC IS.
Translation....you're chicken

Hey, who you calling chicken? :meow:

Who is that person in your avatar?
Amy Wambecht (sp)?

Okay thanks, who is she? I Google hold on....Amy Wambecht I don't get, I get Abby Wambach, I think it's her as she looks very like picture in your avatar:

Abby Wambach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep that's her. Lesbian player who walked away on top and disconnected social media.

So, we have a deal on the bet, right?

Forum List

Back