Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

The stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. I have no doubt that the criminal Hillary will be POTUS.

Put another way (the correct way)

The smart and the gifted are too numerous to vote for someone like Trump.

What are you 10 years old?
No, but what candycorn accomplished was to expose the lack in confidence some on the right in their leading candidate. Not even willing to risk putting that photo of Hillary as their avatar for two months.

:dance:

The stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. I have no doubt that the criminal Hillary will be POTUS.

No, but what candycorn accomplished was to expose the lack in confidence some on the right in their leading candidate. Not even willing to risk putting that photo of Hillary as their avatar for two months.

I am confident that Trump is the best choice of the candidates available.

I am not confident Trump will win.

I hope that he will.

That you find this noteworthy just shows that you are a moron.

I hope that he will.

I already know you have no confidence he will win. candycorn did a masterful job exposing that.

I hope that he will.

I already know you have no confidence he will win. candycorn did a masterful job exposing that.

I never claimed to be confident that he would win.

After Bill Clinton won re-election despite being a complete shit, I realized that the Best Man does not always win.

That you think this is noteworthy, just shows that you are a moron.

I hope that he will.

After Bill Clinton won re-election despite being a complete shit, I realized that the Best Man does not always win.

What I find noteworthy is that there isn't a rightwinger here with confidence Trump will win.

Speaks volumes.

I hope that he will.

That you are too squeamish to place a bet with such low sTakes shows that you likely pee sitting down.

Speaks volumes for your messiah

I hope that he will.

What I find noteworthy is that there isn't a rightwinger here with confidence Trump will win.

Speaks volumes.

Sure. It says that rightwingers aren't stupid enough to think they can predict the future based on what they hope to be true.

Unlike libs.

I hope that he will.

That you are too squeamish to place a bet with such low sTakes shows that you likely pee sitting down.

Speaks volumes for your messiah

Squeamish? I don't see how that word fits not wanting to play your silly game.

I have never claimed to be confident that he would win.

I have at best argued that he has a real chance to win.

The dems long term strategy of importing Third World Voters has been paying off tremendously.

California, the largest state, that gave us Ronald Reagan has been lost for a generation, and is never coming back.

I hope that he will.

Speaks volumes.

Sure. It says that rightwingers aren't stupid enough to think they can predict the future based on what they hope to be true.

Unlike libs.

Yeah, it isn't based on that. My confidence in Clinton is based on her record, Trumps silly policies and the sad people that support his bid

I hope that he will.

Speaks volumes.

Unlike libs.

Yeah, it isn't based on that. My confidence in Clinton is based on her record, Trumps silly policies and the sad people that support his bid
Clinton's record should put her in an orange jumpsuit. The party is protecting her and liberals don't care. They do care what Trump says though, odd as it may be.

oT41FYI.jpg

I hope that he will.

Speaks volumes.

Unlike libs.

Obama's victory over McCain shows that having the better record is no guarantee of victory.

Your opinion of his policies is irrelevant to all other voters but yourself.

Your opinion of his supporters is just you being a normal narrowminded lib who cannot imagine how any reasonable person could reasonably disagree with him.

Your confidence is nothing but Confirmation Bias on your part.

Speaks volumes.

Unlike libs.

Obama's victory over McCain shows that having the better record is no guarantee of victory.

Your opinion of his supporters is just you being a normal narrowminded lib who cannot imagine how any reasonable person could reasonably disagree with him.

Obama beat McCain in 2008 not because he he had a better record but because America grew tired of eight years of Republucan blunders

Any Democrat would have won in 2008

Speaks volumes.

Unlike libs.

Obama beat McCain in 2008 not because he he had a better record but because America grew tired of eight years of Republucan blunders

Not accepting your spin on it, the point is that Candy's confidence that HIllary will win because of a "Better record" is thus shown to be false.

Speaks volumes.

Unlike libs.

Not accepting your spin on it, the point is that Candy's confidence that HIllary will win because of a "Better record" is thus shown to be false.
Not entirely. You assume the public uses the same rationale in selecting a candidate in every election
In 2008, the economy was collapsing and 700,000 people a month were losing their jobs
In spite of Republican gloom and doom, we have a strong economy today. It will work to Hillary's advantage
More importantly, Hillary will be presented as a stable voice of reason compared to Trumps childish antics

I disagree with this very much. I've no doubt that Clinton would have lost vs McCain in 2008. Obama is a very skilled politician and his victory was a result of his personal talent.

I hope that he will.

Speaks volumes.

Unlike libs.
That beyond fucking retarded. People make bets every single day. People often don't know if a sports team will win but they still have enough confidence to place a bet.

And such people are risking money. You lightweights are too scared to just risk having a Hillary avatar for 2 months.

logo.gif

Like I said.... speaks volumes. Trump doesn't stand a chance. :mm:

Forum List

Back