Time To Play 'Guess The Motive!'

Bet you also accept the bogus "11 million illegal aliens in the U.S." huh?

I can change my belief of that number in a heartbeat. All I need is a more credible source of information.

"Bet you also accept the bogus "11 million illegal aliens in the U.S." huh?

I can change my belief of that number in a heartbeat. All I need is a more credible source of information."

No prob...

"....using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

By now.....some 40-50 million.

How was it determined that 3 is an accurate number to multiply the 1.2 million apprehensions by?
Here is some credible information for you. Pay attention to the speech given by the Muslim with beard wearing Turban as he gives instruction on waging jihad against America (when that day comes) and how he references a hadith in which Mohammad said that jihad - murder of women and children - is justified if they can do it at night. Before dawn, jihad against women and children was approved by Mohammad but as many Muslims do not read the hadiths he is instructing them on what they can get away with because "Allah" approves the murder of women and children provided it is done before daylight.

Pretty despicable stuff, isn't it?

My remark was in reference to immigrant apprehensions on the Mexican border. what does your video have to do with that?[/QUOTE]
I didn't realize you had come to the realization that there was no such thing as a moderate Muslim / moderate Islam. If you are no longer confused on the subject then that is good news. Now you understand why I say anyone who is a Muslim is either a terrorist or supports terrorism (one or the other). There are no exceptions.

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world
How many Muslims are there in the United States?
In 2015, according to our best estimate, there were 3.3 million Muslims of all ages in the U.S., or about 1% of the U.S. population. Pew Research Center’s 2014 Religious Landscape Study (conducted in English and Spanish) found that 0.9% of U.S. adults identify as Muslims. A 2011 survey of Muslim Americans, which was conducted in English as well as Arabic, Farsi and Urdu, estimated that there were 1.8 million Muslim adults (and 2.75 million Muslims of all ages) in the country. That survey also found that a majority of U.S. Muslims (63%) are immigrants.

I can change my belief of that number in a heartbeat. All I need is a more credible source of information.

I can change my belief of that number in a heartbeat. All I need is a more credible source of information."

No prob...

"....using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

How was it determined that 3 is an accurate number to multiply the 1.2 million apprehensions by?

"Walsh focuses on the ratio of illegal alien apprehensions to those who escaped apprehension, noting that:

The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 millio a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States.

Elbel also focused on the ratio of border apprehensions to "get-aways". The methodology used in his analysis was as follows:
"How Many Illegal Aliens Are in the U.S.? - An Alternative Methodology for Discovering the Numbers", Fred Elbel, Summer 2007

[/QUOTE]

So it's based on a remark by McCain in 2004, (note, there is no confirming evidence presented, or even his source of info) and unnamed border patrol agents (patrol agents, no statistical experience or knowledge noted) who estimated as many as 7 times the apprehension rate. Sorry, that really isn't scientifically supported.

No prob...

Here is some credible information for you. Pay attention to the speech given by the Muslim with beard wearing Turban as he gives instruction on waging jihad against America (when that day comes) and how he references a hadith in which Mohammad said that jihad - murder of women and children - is justified if they can do it at night. Before dawn, jihad against women and children was approved by Mohammad but as many Muslims do not read the hadiths he is instructing them on what they can get away with because "Allah" approves the murder of women and children provided it is done before daylight.

My remark was in reference to immigrant apprehensions on the Mexican border. what does your video have to do with that?

I didn't realize you had come to the realization that there was no such thing as a moderate Muslim / moderate Islam. If you are no longer confused on the subject then that is good news. Now you understand why I say anyone who is a Muslim is either a terrorist or supports terrorism (one or the other). There are no exceptions.[/QUOTE]

That particular remark was to another poster about another subject. Try to keep up. You have already made it clear that you are an idiot, albeit an honest idiot, so I suggest you rest your brain. I'll get around to laughing at your silly posts later.

No prob...

My remark was in reference to immigrant apprehensions on the Mexican border. what does your video have to do with that?

I didn't realize you had come to the realization that there was no such thing as a moderate Muslim / moderate Islam. If you are no longer confused on the subject then that is good news. Now you understand why I say anyone who is a Muslim is either a terrorist or supports terrorism (one or the other). There are no exceptions.

That particular remark was to another poster about another subject. Try to keep up. You have already made it clear that you are an idiot, albeit an honest idiot, so I suggest you rest your brain. I'll get around to laughing at your silly posts later.[/QUOTE]
Typo was made on the word Umma. It's spelled Ummah. (when you are reading my posts) Also be sure to listen to the videos - especially the last one. He is giving the details for how they will wage jihad against America and he is describing the responsibility of every Muslim to join the jihad against Americans when the day comes - for jihad. There is an appointed time and they are waiting on it now. It's definitely time for you to be alert and vigilant about what's happening in America.

No prob...

That particular remark was to another poster about another subject. Try to keep up. You have already made it clear that you are an idiot, albeit an honest idiot, so I suggest you rest your brain. I'll get around to laughing at your silly posts later.

Typo was made on the word Umma. It's spelled Ummah. (when you are reading my posts) Also be sure to listen to the videos - especially the last one. He is giving the details for how they will wage jihad against America and he is describing the responsibility of every Muslim to join the jihad against Americans when the day comes - for jihad. There is an appointed time and they are waiting on it now. It's definitely time for you to be alert and vigilant about what's happening in America.[/QUOTE]

I'll keep that in mind. You might want to note that literally 10's of millions of people have viewed the video I presented, and even though the singer was adamant that he is a walrus, and he might have even believed it himself at the time, only a small percentage of viewers actually believe he is a walrus, and conduct their lives as if his claims are true. I'm pretty sure the response to your video is very similar.

No prob...

"Walsh focuses on the ratio of illegal alien apprehensions to those who escaped apprehension, noting that:

The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 millio a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States.

Elbel also focused on the ratio of border apprehensions to "get-aways". The methodology used in his analysis was as follows:
"How Many Illegal Aliens Are in the U.S.? - An Alternative Methodology for Discovering the Numbers", Fred Elbel, Summer 2007

So it's based on a remark by McCain in 2004, (note, there is no confirming evidence presented, or even his source of info) and unnamed border patrol agents (patrol agents, no statistical experience or knowledge noted) who estimated as many as 7 times the apprehension rate. Sorry, that really isn't scientifically supported.[/QUOTE]

You can't beat something with nothing.
We'll chalk your post up to the usual Liberal "is not, issss noootttt!" level of posting.

Move on.

No prob...

He concludes that:

So it's based on a remark by McCain in 2004, (note, there is no confirming evidence presented, or even his source of info) and unnamed border patrol agents (patrol agents, no statistical experience or knowledge noted) who estimated as many as 7 times the apprehension rate. Sorry, that really isn't scientifically supported.

We'll chalk your post up to the usual Liberal "is not, issss noootttt!" level of posting.

Move on.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if your claims were based on flimsy at best reasoning. That's not my fault. You got something else?

No prob...

He concludes that:

Move on.

Sorry if your claims were based on flimsy at best reasoning. That's not my fault. You got something else?[/QUOTE]
Answer this question. Why are you making the distinction of moderate Muslims vs Muslims when the man in the video makes no such distinction about Americans? In his eyes? We are all enemies of Islam and should be targeted as such. Why is it that the tolerance you wish to afford Islamists is not reciprocated? Do you not find your tolerance of such intolerance (even deadly intolerance) to be an act of folly on your part?

Something you should consider after hearing what he has to say to the Muslim world.

BULLDOG, you got your 3.3 Million Muslims in the USA number from Pew Research right? Did you bother to look at who gave you that number?

Meet Besheer Mohammad!

Mohamed.jpg

Besheer Mohamed is a senior researcher focusing on religion at Pew Research Center.

Political Chic I've got a guess the motive question for you. Why would the Muslims want Americans to believe there is only 3.3 million of them living inside the USA?

What's the motive?
The same reason Obama tried to convince us there were only 10 Million Illegals in this country, which in itself is a terrible number. Considering that the average illegal (IF HE PAYS TAXES AT ALL) Expends $10 dollars in Government Benefits for every $1 he pays in the system. Do the math. It's actually a Crisis, and one of the reasons our Social Safety Net's Expenditures are Exponentially Accelerating and threating to put America's Future Under Water.
You might want to see who gave BULLDOG that 3.3 million Muslim statistic at Pew research. Talk about the fox being in charge of the hen house, right?

Mohamed.jpg

Besheer Mohamed is a senior researcher focusing on religion at Pew Research Center.

No prob...

He concludes that:

Move on.

Sorry if your claims were based on flimsy at best reasoning. That's not my fault. You got something else?
Answer this question. Why are you making the distinction of moderate Muslims vs Muslims when the man in the video makes no such distinction about Americans? In his eyes? We are all enemies of Islam and should be targeted as such. Why is it that the tolerance you wish to afford Islamists is not reciprocated? Do you not find your tolerance of such intolerance (even deadly intolerance) to be an act of folly on your part?

Something you should consider after hearing what he has to say to the Muslim world.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps he is only hearing idiots like you who think all Muslims support terrorism. If you would shut up, perhaps they wouldn't feel so threatened.

BULLDOG, you got your 3.3 Million Muslims in the USA number from Pew Research right? Did you bother to look at who gave you that number?

Meet Besheer Mohammad!

Mohamed.jpg

Yep. He's a Muslim, so in your world that makes him a terrorist.............idiot.

While in the real world, it's utterly irrelevant. He was diagnosed with paranoid schitzophrenia, and likely not taking medication.

After Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Michigan said to hell with Democrats (read Socialists) in favor of a dude with obvious personality disorders....you Bolsheviks are now so desperate for votes, that you resort to the most perfidious sophistry. It is the last excess of baseness.

EVERYBODY who takes an axe and starts hacking up people who he doesn't even know is Crazy...you Pinheads are quick enough to get that...but, in your indiscriminate whoring for votes...you conveniently fail to notice that all the Crazy people who hack up innocent people are Muslims...Barbarians.

Minds accessible to reason understand that something is going on besides mere insanity. I am reduced to the meloncoly necessity of concluding that you are an ignoramus; that, or your mind is lacerated by partisan interest--likely Marx. Or both.

After Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Michigan said to hell with Democrats (read Socialists) in favor of a dude with obvious personality disorders....you Bolsheviks are now so desperate for votes, that you resort to the most perfidious sophistry. It is the last excess of baseness.

EVERYBODY who takes an axe and starts hacking up people who he doesn't even know is Crazy...you Pinheads are quick enough to get that...but, in your indiscriminate whoring for votes...you conveniently fail to notice that all the Crazy people who hack up innocent people are Muslims...Barbarians.

Minds accessible to reason understand that something is going on besides mere insanity. I am reduced to the meloncoly necessity of concluding that you are an ignoramus; that, or your mind is lacerated by partisan interest--likely Marx. Or both.

I don't know about votes. That really has nothing to do with it. Your post doesn't make a lot of sense.

Was the man who shot up the Aurora theatre mentally ill?
What about the man who shot Gabby Giffords?
Or the man who shot up Sandy Hook?

Honestly, why is it so hard for you to comprehend that anyone can suffer from mental illness?

I don't know about votes. That really has nothing to do with it. Your post doesn't make a lot of sense.

Was the man who shot up the Aurora theatre mentally ill?
What about the man who shot Gabby Giffords?
Or the man who shot up Sandy Hook?

Honestly, why is it so hard for you to comprehend that anyone can suffer from mental illness?

You know very well that there is a rule that there are exceptions to every rule. You have picked up the exceptions and close your eyes to the Reality.

What is obvious to all but the willingly blind is that when somebody starts hacking up people he doesn't know with an axe...it is almost certain to be a lunatic Muslim...way way way out of line for the ratio that would be expected from the population...which means that the Barbaric Culture produced by the sick Political Dogma that is Islam, has got something to do with it.

It also appears that Lunacy, though in a less violent way....infects Liberal Loons disproportionately. You ought to be able to see that, as an example, when you look in the mirror.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nobody as intensely Partisan as you, including me, is fit to be a Moderator.

Great, well run board...until you came along. You should be without power...then you can rave like Lahkota and it won't do any harm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meet Besheer Mohammad!

Mohamed.jpg

Yep. He's a Muslim, so in your world that makes him a terrorist.............idiot.

While in the real world, it's utterly irrelevant. He was diagnosed with paranoid schitzophrenia, and likely not taking medication.

Yes. The man was obviously suffering from severe mental problems. My remark was in reference to the previous poster who pointed out that a senior researcher at the Pew Research Center was a Muslim, as if that was supposed to make all of their reports questionable.

Meet Besheer Mohammad!

Mohamed.jpg

Yes. The man was obviously suffering from severe mental problems. My remark was in reference to the previous poster who pointed out that a senior researcher at the Pew Research Center was a Muslim, as if that was supposed to make all of their reports questionable.
I'm glad you brought that up because we were discussing the population of Muslims in the USA not Europe. We were also discussing how you arrived at the number of 3.3 million Muslims in America and that the man who provided the numbers for that particular research was in fact, a Muslim. Again the entire discussion was about Muslim immigration to America so why was this thread moved to the Europe forum?

Forum List

Back