Time To Play 'Guess The Motive!'

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Another day, another horrendous attack.....
"'He jumped out of the train and started to strike at people with an AXE': Horror in Dusseldorf as Kosovan attacker injures seven before he is caught after leaping from a bridge..."
Dusseldorf attack: Horror as axeman injures seven | Daily Mail Online

...where officials just can't seem to figure out the motive.

"Seven people including two police officers were injured when a man wielding an axe went on the rampage at a train station in Dusseldorf.

The suspected culprit, identified as Fatmir H, from Kosovo, has been arrested and German anti-terror police confirmed they are not hunting anyone else.

The 36-year-old ran towards a nearby underground station and jumped from a bridge as he attempted to flee."
Ibid.

Clue #1
"A motive for the attack has not yet been determined but the suspect, believed to be from Kosovo, suffers from mental health problems. Police said this morning that they had ruled out an Islamic fundamentalist motive for the attack"
Dusseldorf attack: Horror as axeman injures seven | Daily Mail Online

Clue #2.
"According to the police, the attack was conducted by Fatmir H., a Kosovo-Albanian."

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Clue #3
The majority of Kosovo Albanians are Sunni Muslims. A minority are Roman Catholic.
Kosovo Albanians - Wikipedia

Hmmmmm.........

Obviously it has to be a geopolitical statement by a Hillary supporter instead of just another garden variety crazy. We know all the garden variety crazies are just too busy starting threads like this one.

Obviously it has to be a geopolitical statement by a Hillary supporter instead of just another garden variety crazy. We know all the garden variety crazies are just too busy starting threads like this one.

Round #2!!!

Guess the "garden variety crazy" who penned post #3!!!!

Muslims are the most intolerant people on the planet… fact

Get these savages the fuck out of the West. And even then, there is no reason for them to exist.

Muslims are the most intolerant people on the planet… fact

How dare you say that about our 7th century savages!!!!

Just for that, we're going to award them nuclear weapons....

.....oh...wait.....

Been there, done that.

Or driving their autos into mardi gras parades..

Fucking Muslims. Yet, the left acts like they don't have a clue why we could possibly be suspicious and apprehensive about letting these fuckers into our country. To the left, we are motivated by prejudice. In reality, we don't want want Muslims here unless they have been extremely vetted.

These Islamic fuckers identify with Islam above all else. In other words, Islamic ideology is their nation, or national identity. This is true for even the non-radicalized Muslims. So, in addition to the threat of direct violence from the Jihadists that sneak into our nation, and the violence from those who are radicalized once here, we also have the problem that Islam will carve out a segment of our society in which Islam is a higher authority than the laws of the United States. This desire to refrain from assimilation by segments of the Muslim imports is reason enough, in my opinion, to deny entry of Muslims except in the case of highly skilled visa workers who are in demand. Even then we need to keep an eye on them. Honestly, I think we should have a zero entry policy immplemented for at least the next decade with only limited exceptions.

Get these savages the fuck out of the West. And even then, there is no reason for them to exist.

Toooooooooo late........

1. "Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

2. But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation."
Roger Scruton, "The West and The Rest."

["Ultimate sleeper cell: U.S.-born kids of immigrants are fertile jihadist recruiting grounds"American-born children of immigrants proving fruitful recruiting ground for jihad in U.S.]

a. 'IT IS MY DREAM TO BEHEAD SOMEONE' – AMERICAN MUSLIM
The dark Islamic world of Khalil Abu-Rayyan.
Federal authorities arrested a Michigan man believed to be an ISIS supporter who had planned to carry out an attack on a 6,000-member Detroit church. Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, of Dearborn Heights, was allegedly in possession of guns and a large knife, and told an undercover FBI agent that he "tried to shoot up a church one day." "I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading," he said in an online conversation. Investigators did not specify which church Abu-Rayyan was eyeing, but said it has a capacity of 6,000 members. In conversations with an undercover agent, he said, "If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here." He also had armed himself with a knife and told the undercover agent, "It is my dream to behead someone." 'It Is My Dream to Behead Someone' – American Muslim

3. 'Of course, one can blame Islam...but consider the view from the other side. True, one may see the problem with an atavistic 7th century view of the world...but, for the Muslim it is the fault of the West rejecting the idea of God's immutable will, revealed to his Prophet in the form of an unchangeable code of law.'
Roger Scruton, "The West and The Rest."

Round #2!!!

Congratulations. This thread shows the same intelligence and connection to reality as all your other threads do. You are nothing, if not consistent.

Round #2!!!

Congratulations. This thread shows the same intelligence and connection to reality as all your other threads do. You are nothing, if not consistent.
She's also fat.....very fat.....

Round #2!!!

Bulldog woke up this morning believing that he is an unfunny, humorless Don Rickles.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Round #2!!!

Yes, she is consistently hitting the bulls eye concerning the dangers of Islam, Communism and the left who are making excuses for the inexcusable. Political Chic is a tremendous asset to USMB. No doubt about it.

Round #2!!!

And, since you are ill-equipped to dispute any of it, it proves, as you note, that my posts are always correct, true and accurate.

You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back