Time to Outlaw Billionaires in the US?

Communism can still work, we just havent found the right formula comrades !!!
You're creating a false dichotomy between billionaires and communism, aren't you? Pointing out how billionaires came into existence by sucking more and more wealth from their far-more-productive workforce while refusing to share any of those gains with workers or their community isn't communism.

:rofl: :rofl: Aww you're so cute

It can be done with the proper people and the will to do it.

Yeah sure and one day all your dreams can come true....but the likelihood of it happening is nil...just like this idea that govt will stop expanding.

So if the Millionaires and Billionaires arent paying who pays to make sure they pay less?

So if the Millionaires and Billionaires arent paying

They do pay.

You know what I'm saying....

It's true, millionaires and billionaires pay a lot in taxes.

And you thought I mean they pay nothing?

Yeah sure and one day all your dreams can come true....but the likelihood of it happening is nil...just like this idea that govt will stop expanding.

So if the Millionaires and Billionaires arent paying who pays to make sure they pay less?

They do pay.

No, but I do think you are a fatalist when it comes to making government slimmer and more trim.

They do pay.

"So if the Millionaires and Billionaires arent paying"

The wealthy are leaving the United States more than ever before. They should continue to do that and take their industry with them when they go. The leeches need to be punished, starved in fact.

Ah yes.... Workers of the world unite !!!
Its really your wealth that those oppressive billionaires confiscated sandinistas !

Da tovarich! Hail the proletariat!!!
thumb.webp

They do pay.

No, but I do think you are a fatalist when it comes to making government slimmer and more trim.

I'm skeptical of that happening but I do know that since govt isnt getting smaller cutting taxes to billionaires means that someone has to pay those taxes. Or they just disappear....nope actually I'm sure they are collected from another group. If I'm wrong I'm totally open to hear how

They do pay.

I'm skeptical of that happening but I do know that since govt isnt getting smaller cutting taxes to billionaires means that someone has to pay those taxes. Or they just disappear....nope actually I'm sure they are collected from another group. If I'm wrong I'm totally open to hear how

I call BS..

The far left is not concerned about anything other than the pushing the far left religious agenda..

I love the idiotic claim that if your wealth isn't spent, that it does nothing to stimulate our economy.
Billionaires do not keep their money under their mattress.
The idea that we need less savings and investment is idiotic and should be ridiculed as the Keynesian claptrap it is.
70% of US GDP is consumption.
Billionaire don't consume their fair share.
Therefore, redistribute their wealth to those who will.

You know it's silly to me. There is thie idea of aliens comming down and why they don't make contact with humans. Basically progressives and many liberals believe it's because of conservatives and Republicans. Here's the thing, most progressive ideas have been done and failed through history, yet no alien contact.

I often wonder to a higher (wherever) being what society would be most pleasing to see in a world they want to make contact with. One world, where everyone lives under a giant Government, controlling almost every aspect of life. Where like ants we run our daily "safe" lives and are thankful for Government watching over us each day as we give thanks and prayer before bed. A place where evil thrives like no other environment yet known to planet earth. Government, the #1 killer of human lives, the #1 tool to impoverish millions and billions of people... A place where Government spies on it's own people (thanks Obama), kills it's own people (thanks Obama) and controls the media.

Or a society where people live struggling to make ideas work, many fail but many succeed. A place where welfare is personal charity, not a forced Government tax. A society where artists do great things, scientist create marvels and the evil corporations don't exists because a corporation was created by giant Government (seriously all their protections were created by Government). A place where the evil still exists but is limited by it's own weight. A free(er) people...

I love the idiotic claim that if your wealth isn't spent, that it does nothing to stimulate our economy.
Billionaires do not keep their money under their mattress.
The idea that we need less savings and investment is idiotic and should be ridiculed as the Keynesian claptrap it is.
70% of US GDP is consumption.
Billionaire don't consume their fair share.
Therefore, redistribute their wealth to those who will.

You are so dumb it hurts knowing I share the same soil with you.

You know it's silly to me. There is thie idea of aliens comming down and why they don't make contact with humans. Basically progressives and many liberals believe it's because of conservatives and Republicans. Here's the thing, most progressive ideas have been done and failed through history, yet no alien contact.

wut2.jpg

1 year, if you pass this law in secret and immediately go after millionaires and billionaires. That's how long you have to increase revenues. The next year Revenues will shrink as anyone you didn't catch leaves the country, anyone close to being in the Hitler tax bracket stops growing their business and or starts to shed business. As others close to this tax simply move to another country....

Basically you get 1 single tiny boom, then the economy shrinks faster than at any point in it's history.

Ooorrr, wait no, I have it wrong, people will just keep making billions so they can be 100% taxed on it.... and others will strive for the legendary status.

Time to Outlaw Billionaires in the US?

I see the liberal fanatics are getting increasingly desperate to take other people's stuff.

Some things never change.

I keep asking if the Millionaires get tax breaks then who makes up the taxes they didnt pay?

Everyone is acting shy all of a sudden

Forum List

Back