Time to Impeach Joe Biden (Poll)

Should the House Impeach Joe Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
And yet you can't come up with any actual crimes.
"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
So democrats didn't need "crimes" for Trump's two impeachments, but they want "crimes" to impeach Biden???????????
How about "abuse of power"?
How about "selling influence"?
How about "not upholding the law"? (open borders, selling SPR oil to China, abandoning $85b of US military equipment in AFG, his war on energy, taking some money from Russia, China, Burisma, etc., wanted 87,000 new IRS agents willing to kill, stole classified documents, let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US)

The "illegal act" was "influence peddling". Don't discount Hunter's laptop and whistleblower Mr. Bobulinsky.

That's the allegation. But you can't connect even one of those payments to Biden. Or any specific policy action.

What you have is a series of completely legal acts. And a story you can't factually support.

That's the allegation. But you can't connect even one of those payments to Biden. Or any specific policy action.
What you have is a series of completely legal acts. And a story you can't factually support.
What I have is an FBI Gestapo who refuses to investigate Joe Biden.
The House has proof that the Biden Crime Family received and laundered a lot of money with no business connected to it.

Coming up. Just be patient.

That's exactly what rightards said about finding Saddam's stockpiles of WMD in Iraq. That was 20 years ago and I'm still waiting. So Biden will be impeached in more than 20 years? Is that your schedule?

That's exactly what rightards said about finding Saddam's stockpiles of WMD in Iraq. That was 20 years ago and I'm still waiting. So Biden will be impeached in more than 20 years? Is that your schedule?
Those weren't conservatives who said Saddam had "weapons of mass destruction." Those were warmongering Demwits (Hillary) and RINOs (Bush boys).

If we're all lucky, Pedo Joe will fall ALL the way down the staircase here soon and save the taxpayers the money it will take to impeach him.

Those weren't conservatives who said Saddam had "weapons of mass destruction." Those were warmongering Demwits (Hillary) and RINOs (Bush boys).

What a shame you don't get to rewrite history. :itsok:

If we're all lucky, Pedo Joe will fall ALL the way down the staircase here soon and save the taxpayers the money it will take to impeach him.

Sounds like you want Kamala Harris to be president.

Forum List

Back