Time to Deport All Palestinians From Israel Who Don't Swear Allegiance

You really can't keep up can you.
There were only a handful of Arabs in Israel in the early 20th century.
Almost all of the Palestinians in Israel today are descendents of immigrants seeking work the Jews provided as they turned the arid land prosperous.

That's why no one can name a Palestinian leader from the past, only a few Arab families existed.

That Zionist propaganda was debunked decades ago. There were only a handful of Jews in Palestine before 1850.

Now the facts from official archives. And crawl back into your Hasbara hole.

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

You lying piece of crap. I named the various leaders Catholic, Orthodox and Sunni from the mid 1800s as you asked. I also listed the leaders of Orthodox Christian Palestinians from 60 AD to today.
In 1848 there were only a few thousand white people in California.
Guess what.

Tell me. What am I supposed to guess?

Are you implying that because "white people" dispossessed the inhabitants of California, it was ok for the Jews to dispossess the inhabitants of Palestine?

What's your point?

Almost all of the Palestinians in Israel today are descendents of immigrants seeking work the Jews provided as they turned the arid land prosperous.

That's why no one can name a Palestinian leader from the past, only a few Arab families existed.

That Zionist propaganda was debunked decades ago. There were only a handful of Jews in Palestine before 1850.

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

You lying piece of crap. I named the various leaders Catholic, Orthodox and Sunni from the mid 1800s as you asked. I also listed the leaders of Orthodox Christian Palestinians from 60 AD to today.

Mandate for Palestine which included all of Jordan in 1921?

Speaking of "lying piece of crap". Ha ha ha.

Of course. What do you think the official languages of the Orthodox (not Catholic) Church and the Roman Empire were? You sure are a dummy.
First of all he asked for 150 years ago. When you did, you listed an Italian exported by the Vatican. After that embrassment, you now provided a long list European dudes with Roman and Greek names who invaded and colonized Israel over a thousand years ago. Is that your idea of "native leaders of Palestine"? European colonial remnants of the crusades and invasions?

Everything you say is a lie and a hoax.

No, the population of Jordan is described later in the same document you dummy.

You are such a pathological liar. You'd make lying Ted proud.

You will always lose. I have the facts and all you have is propaganda.

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year."

Of course. What do you think the official languages of the Orthodox (not Catholic) Church and the Roman Empire were? You sure are a dummy.
First of all he asked for 150 years ago. When you did, you listed an Italian exported by the Vatican. After that embrassment, you now provided a long list European dudes with Roman and Greek names who invaded and colonized Israel over a thousand years ago. Is that your idea of "native leaders of Palestine"? European colonial remnants of the crusades and invasions?

You are the pathological liar. You try to find anything in the facts that might go your way, and you fail miserably every time because you are a dummy.

Just as the locals adopted the religions of the rulers, they also adopted the languages. Latin, Greek, French and even Italian for trade were lingua francas in Palestine throughout Christian rule. The people were the same native inhabitants. Amazing they could learn other languages. LOL

1. The Latin rite Palestinians have had a leader from Rome since 1054.

2. The Orthodox leaders have been locals that have Greek or Latin names because those were the languages of the Roman Empire.

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

The lie machine has struck again: Jerusalem actually had a Jewish majority in the 1850's:

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000.The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm

The Catholic Encyclopedia is not an official census document and it has got its figures wrong.

The official Ottoman census figures 1906/1907 for Kudus (Jerusalem) and surroundings are below:

Almost 200,000 Muslims and less than 15,000 Jews. There were more Christians than Jews but they are subdivided into several sects and would be difficult to present.

However you can can download the official census tables on pages 166 and 167 in PDF.

http://m.friendfeed-media.com/1d4fdaf358c69c4c02100b94370454097403f76a

And that is Jerusalem after more than 5 decades of European Jew migration.

upload_2016-5-4_14-3-23.png
upload_2016-5-4_14-4-48.png

upload_2016-5-4_14-0-13.png
upload_2016-5-4_14-2-2.png
upload_2016-5-4_14-2-38.png
upload_2016-5-4_14-5-42.png

upload_2016-5-4_14-11-52.png

You see dummy, I don't use amateurish research techniques. I go to the source.

The Catholic Encyclopedia is not an official census document and it has got its figures wrong.

The official Ottoman census figures 1906/1907 for Kudus (Jerusalem) and surroundings are below:

Almost 200,000 Muslims and less than 15,000 Jews. There were more Christians than Jews but they are subdivided into several sects and would be difficult to present.

However you can can download the official census tables on pages 166 and 167 in PDF.

View attachment 73787 View attachment 73788

View attachment 73784View attachment 73785View attachment 73786 View attachment 73789

View attachment 73791

Using your moonbat logic the Americas should be run by Indians.

So, 150 years ago the "leader of Palestine" was a man born in Greece who lived in Constantinople?

And yet you are complaining about the "foreign dominion" of the Jewish people. It boggles the mind.

Just as the locals adopted the religions of the rulers, they also adopted the languages. Latin, Greek, French and even Italian for trade were lingua francas in Palestine throughout Christian rule. The people were the same native inhabitants. Amazing they could learn other languages. LOL

Theophilos III (2005-present) -- born in Greece, immigrated to Israel in 1964, studied at Universities of Athens and Durham
Irenaios (2001-2005) -- born in Greece, immigrated to Israel in 1953
Diodoros (1981-2005) -- born in Greece
Cyril II -- born in Greece

I could keep going, but why bother? Apparently, up until 150 years ago (roughly) the "leaders of Palestine" didn't even bother to live there.

Clearly, these are not native inhabitants who just happened to learn Greek and name their children by Greek-sounding names. Do you actually believe your own posts, Monte?

Last edited:

So, 150 years ago the "leader of Palestine" was a man born in Greece who lived in Constantinople?

And yet you are complaining about the "foreign dominion" of the Jewish people. It boggles the mind.

Orthodox Patriarchs are local, born in Palestine. It is the Patriarchate of Jerusalem, not the Patriarchate of Constantinople. You Zionuts are such morons.

It is the first Patriarchate. Constantinople came later.

JERUSALEM PATRIARCHATE

Latin rite Bishops were from Rome until recently.

Theophilos III (2005-present) -- born in Greece, immigrated to Israel in 1964, studied at University of Athens and Durham

I could keep going, but why bother? Apparently, up until 150 years ago (roughly) the "leaders of Palestine" didn't even bother to live there.

Clearly, these are not native inhabitants who just happened to learn Greek and name their children by Greek-sounding names. Do you actually believe your own posts, Monte?

Of course, they lived in Jerusalem, that's where the Patriarchate is located. Of course they are native inhabitants. Patriarchs from many different places take on Greek or Latin names.

These Patriarchs of Moscow (Russians), for example, from the same period.
Nothing unusual about it.

View attachment 73784View attachment 73785View attachment 73786 View attachment 73789

View attachment 73791

Your source is irrelvant and actually disproves you. Although I give you credit for the time you wasted cutting and pasting a meaningless cropped image.

I quoted the Catholic census which is based on the Ottoman census, actual numbers, and far more accurate than that anecdotal meaningless "handful" quote you keep posting. LOL

View attachment 73791

Did you realize your own source refutes your hysterical claims to the Jew Invasion™ you rattle on about?

Theophilos III (2005-present) -- born in Greece, immigrated to Israel in 1964, studied at Universities of Athens and Durham

Yup, the guy who keeps squealing about some European Jewish colonial invasion of the native inhabitants that never happened, quotes us a list of native Palestinian leaders WHO ARE ALL COLONIAL EUROPEAN INVADERS.

What that means is that we are dealing with bigoted, insane, intellectually bankrupt individual.

View attachment 73791

Did you realize your own source refutes your hysterical claims to the Jew Invasion™ you rattle on about?
Yup, he just admitted that there was thriving Jewish community that had a presence at the time, which contradicts the antisemites bullshit. Despite all the pogroms and invasions, the Jews always maintained a presence, and kept coming back.

As usual his own document totally destroys his own claim.

Yup, the guy who keeps squealing about some European Jewish colonial invasion of the native inhabitants that never happened, quotes us a list of native Palestinian leaders WHO ARE ALL COLONIAL EUROPEAN INVADERS.

What that means is that we are dealing with bigoted, insane, intellectually bankrupt individual.

He always writes romantically about the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem, which was a European colonial project.

Orthodox Patriarchs are local, born in Palestine.

Seriously? Why don't you go through that list of yours and find me one that was born in Israel or "Palestine".
Sad isn't it? one would think that after the first one he listed was born in Italy, the embarrassment was enough to shut him up. But then he provided an entire list of European colonial invaders, as "native inhabitants".

Only in the warped mind of a Jew hater would the native inhabitant leaders would be EUROPEAN CRUSADERS AND COLONIALISTS.

But of course promoters of the Palestine hoax have no shame, dignity, or self respect. So the repetitive bullshit will keep coming.

He always writes romantically about the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem, which was a European colonial project.
And then he wonders why I always have a "ha ha ha" when I respond to his asinine posts.

The same guy that whines about "European colonialists that invaded and displaced the native inhabitants" is promoting European colonialists as the leaders of the native inhabitants. Ya gotta laugh!

Forum List

Back