Time to Deport All Palestinians From Israel Who Don't Swear Allegiance

... native inhabitants ...

you-keep-using-that-word-o.gif

You really can't keep up can you.
There were only a handful of Arabs in Israel in the early 20th century.
Almost all of the Palestinians in Israel today are descendents of immigrants seeking work the Jews provided as they turned the arid land prosperous.

That's why no one can name a Palestinian leader from the past, only a few Arab families existed.

That Zionist propaganda was debunked decades ago. There were only a handful of Jews in Palestine before 1850.

Now the facts from official archives. And crawl back into your Hasbara hole.

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

You lying piece of crap. I named the various leaders Catholic, Orthodox and Sunni from the mid 1800s as you asked. I also listed the leaders of Orthodox Christian Palestinians from 60 AD to today.
In 1848 there were only a few thousand white people in California.
Guess what.

Tell me. What am I supposed to guess?

Are you implying that because "white people" dispossessed the inhabitants of California, it was ok for the Jews to dispossess the inhabitants of Palestine?

What's your point?
Yeah, no Mexicans or Indians in Calif.
Your ignorance is truely mind boggling.

You really can't keep up can you.
Almost all of the Palestinians in Israel today are descendents of immigrants seeking work the Jews provided as they turned the arid land prosperous.

That's why no one can name a Palestinian leader from the past, only a few Arab families existed.

That Zionist propaganda was debunked decades ago. There were only a handful of Jews in Palestine before 1850.

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

You lying piece of crap. I named the various leaders Catholic, Orthodox and Sunni from the mid 1800s as you asked. I also listed the leaders of Orthodox Christian Palestinians from 60 AD to today.
Guess what.

Are you implying that because "white people" dispossessed the inhabitants of California, it was ok for the Jews to dispossess the inhabitants of Palestine?

What's your point?

Mexicans, if you mean the Creoles, were Europeans, from Spain. The "indians" or native americans were well treated by the Europeans?

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Guess what.

What's your point?

Mexicans, if you mean the Creoles, were Europeans, from Spain. The "indians" or native americans were well treated by the Europeans?
Wrong again. No Mexicans even half Spanish decent.
I'm still laughing from your claim whites disposed Mexicans and Indians from Calif.

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Guess what.

What's your point?

I'm still laughing from your claim whites disposed Mexicans and Indians from Calif.

Who said "disposed"? And, what do you think it means? I said dispossessed as in taking land previously used or inhabited by others.

You don't know about Mexicans do you.

"The Spaniards - Peninsulares, Criollos, and Mestizos

Like the Indians, Spaniards were also diverse in nature and background. Some were soldiers or missionaries directly from Spain. Others came as long time residents of New Spain (Mexico). Distinctions were made between criollos, those born in the Americas, and peninsulares, those born in Spain. Criollos were considered inferior to those who came from the mother country.

Those persons of mixed race - Indian and Spaniard - known as mestizos, were one of the most rapidly growing groups in frontier society. Bearing Spanish names but a culture that was a mixture of Indian and Spanish, they became the backbone of the Spanish empire in the Americas. Mestizos made up the majority of conscripts in the army; they became artisans, traders, and local officials."

The Spaniards - Peninsulares, Criollos, and Mestizos - San Antonio Missions National Historical Park (U.S. National Park Service)

Guess what.

What's your point?

Who said "disposed"? And, what do you think it means? I said dispossessed as in taking land previously used or inhabited by others.

Like the Indians, Spaniards were also diverse in nature and background. Some were soldiers or missionaries directly from Spain. Others came as long time residents of New Spain (Mexico). Distinctions were made between criollos, those born in the Americas, and peninsulares, those born in Spain. Criollos were considered inferior to those who came from the mother country.

Those persons of mixed race - Indian and Spaniard - known as mestizos, were one of the most rapidly growing groups in frontier society. Bearing Spanish names but a culture that was a mixture of Indian and Spanish, they became the backbone of the Spanish empire in the Americas. Mestizos made up the majority of conscripts in the army; they became artisans, traders, and local officials."

The Spaniards - Peninsulares, Criollos, and Mestizos - San Antonio Missions National Historical Park (U.S. National Park Service)
Don't know much about genetics do you?
Most Mexicans are mostly of Indian decent.

What's your point?

Oh dear. Of course Mexicans are "decent" people, but some are Criollos, which means they descend from Spaniards but were born in the New World, Mexico included. Apparently, the Criollos are quite proud of being Criollos.

No, the population of Jordan is described later in the same document you dummy.

You are such a pathological liar. You'd make lying Ted proud.

You will always lose. I have the facts and all you have is propaganda.

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year."

And....he posts something which has nothing to do with what he posted before. Jordan was part of the Palestine Mandate until 1947, when the state of Israel was declared. So the 700,000 numbers that were cited in your so called UN document include Jordan as well.

Everything you say is either a lie or an intentional misrepresentation in order to deceive. Either way they are all repetitive fails that you keep posting over and over.

"Early 1921, prior to the convening of the Cairo Conference, the Middle East Department of the Colonial Office set out the situation as follows:

"Further, His Majesty's Government have been entrusted with the Mandate for "Palestine." If they wish to assert their claim to Trans-Jordan and to avoid raising with other Powers the legal status of that area, they can only do so by proceeding upon the assumption that Trans-Jordan forms part of the area covered by the Palestine Mandate."

Oh dear. Of course Mexicans are "decent" people, but some are Criollos, which means they descend from Spaniards but were born in the New World, Mexico included. Apparently, the Criollos are quite proud of being Criollos.

Yeah so the European colonial invaders didn't only invade Israel but other parts of the world. Wow, what a revelation that is.

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year."

And....he posts something which has nothing to do with what he posted before. Jordan was part of the Palestine Mandate until 1947, when the state of Israel was declared. So the 700,000 numbers that were cited in your so called UN document include Jordan as well.

Everything you say is either a lie or an intentional misrepresentation in order to deceive. Either way they are all repetitive fails that you keep posting over and over.

"Early 1921, prior to the convening of the Cairo Conference, the Middle East Department of the Colonial Office set out the situation as follows:

"Further, His Majesty's Government have been entrusted with the Mandate for "Palestine." If they wish to assert their claim to Trans-Jordan and to avoid raising with other Powers the legal status of that area, they can only do so by proceeding upon the assumption that Trans-Jordan forms part of the area covered by the Palestine Mandate."

Let's take it from the top. The Palestine Mandate (an agreement not a territory) addressed two specific territories Palestine and Trans-Jordania. The document:

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Sections I thru IX discussed Palestine Section I described the population of Palestine.

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. "

Section X discussed Trans-Jordania and its population.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year.

"X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Let's take it from the top. The Palestine Mandate (an agreement not a territory) addressed two specific territories Palestine and Trans-Jordania. The document:

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

Sections I thru IX discussed Palestine Section I described the population of Palestine.

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. "

Section X discussed Trans-Jordania and its population.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year.

Can't even read and understand what you post?

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ."

And...."Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania."

You get an F.

Stands for fraud.

Palestine was a separate territory. The population of Trans-Jordania was depicted in Section X. Dummy. Plus it doesn't make a bit of difference. There were still only a handful of Jews in Palestine before 1850.

Palestine was a separate territory. The population of Trans-Jordania was depicted in Section X. Dummy. Plus it doesn't make a bit of difference. There were still only a handful of Jews in Palestine before 1850.
Of course it makes a difference. The amount of Jew obsessing that consumes your every waking moment is truly remarkable.

It makes a difference because the relevant first world has moved beyond your petty tirades and Jew hating tirades. Israel is a first world economy while your Islamic terrorist retrograde heroes are social misfits who can't function without a dedicated UN welfare agency that provides the means for their continued, miserable existence.

Poor Hollow Hollie. The report still states.

"The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

That's why it makes no difference.

Poor Hollow Hollie. The report still states.

"The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

That's why it makes no difference.
Your pointlessness is causing you to display your usual befuddlement.

It's just a reality that your insensate Jew hatreds accomplish nothing. Jews.in the geographic area of Pal'istan were a fact in the 1850's and are a fact today. That's the difference you're unable to resolve.

It's just a reality that your gee-had of none will not change the fact of Israel as a successful first world nation while your Islamic terrorist heroes wallow in the putrid backwaters of Islamic fascism. That's the difference.

There is no hate in presenting facts Hollow Hollie. All your sputtering and stuttering can't change that fact.

Your own post says Transjordania was part of the Palestinian mandate, and it gives one number for all of it's population, and later on in the lower part of your post it also gives a separate number for Transjordania only. What's so hard to understand? Other than you yet again posted something without understanding what it actually said.

As a failure, you are a great success.

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ."

"Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania."

Last edited:
Your own post says Transjordania was part of the Palestinian mandate, tand it gives one number for all of it's population, and later on down your own post it also gives a separate number for Transjordania only.

You're insane. Debating with you is like debating with a retard.
Wasn't Trans Jordan different to Palestine Roudy,or is my mind slipping away..maybe early senility on my part...steve

Forum List

Back