Time For Israel To Visit Iran

HUH??? Without Israel the Palestinians would have no safe haven from being massacred by their own Arab brothers in Arab countries.
If you really have to ask then you are very ignorant and uneducated.
israel helps America by setting the stage for armageddon in the Middle East, which Christian Americans need to have happen before Jesus can come back and save them. Without Israel, there's no conflict in the ME, and thus, no opportunity for armageddon in their lifetime.
So The Pallies are all hiding in Israel?:confused:

HUH??? Without Israel the Palestinians would have no safe haven from being massacred by their own Arab brothers in Arab countries.
israel helps America by setting the stage for armageddon in the Middle East, which Christian Americans need to have happen before Jesus can come back and save them. Without Israel, there's no conflict in the ME, and thus, no opportunity for armageddon in their lifetime.

What's a palestinian?

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All I am saying is that Israel is mostly to blame for this ongoing conflict by keeping the Palestinians captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions instead of helping to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands to end Israel's brutal treatment. I find this morally & ethically wrong. And the major cause of this endless cycle of death between the Israeli's & Palestinians.

Truly what I don't understand is WHY the Palestinians want to stay in Israel under such advewrse conditions rather than go back to their homelands. Can you enlighten me?

Mr. Campbell should do everyone a favor and spill the beans on how Israel helps America and we could all live happily ever after.
If you really have to ask then you are very ignorant and uneducated.

Nah let's start with America and Israel are true stand up friends and allies, while non of the Arabs or Muslim cesspools of hatred, terror, and oppression can be trusted as far as you can spit.

Everytime the USA has allied ourselves with an Arab country we get the shaft. Case in point, we paid Pakistan 3 billion dollars per year for friendship so they could hide bin Laden on us. Not to mention of course our friend Karzai in Afghanistan.

Everytime the USA has allied ourselves with an Arab country we get the shaft. Case in point, we paid Pakistan 3 billion dollars per year for friendship so they could hide bin Laden on us. Not to mention of course our friend Karzai in Afghanistan.

You have to win friendship not buy it.

Pakistan was PROTECTING bin Laden FOR the US.

And we pay israel how much? $4billion a year to piss off our oil suppliers and get planes driven into our buildings?

Good point Ima. Those Zionists just don't understand that Middle East Muslim terrorists gave us 911 because the USA supports Israel. You know, just like the Middle East Muslim terrorists attacked the Sudan, Bali, Philipeans, Madrid, Holland, Kashmir etc. etc. because --- the USA supports Israel. Heh Heh.

And we pay israel how much? $4billion a year to piss off our oil suppliers and get planes driven into our buildings?

Good point Ima. Those Zionists just don't understand that Middle East Muslim terrorists gave us 911 because the USA supports Israel. You know, just like the Middle East Muslim terrorists attacked the Sudan, Bali, Philipeans, Madrid, Holland, Kashmir etc. etc. because --- the USA supports Israel. Heh Heh.

Why other countries get attacked is not my concern. All I know is that we got attacked because of our support of Israel.

Why other countries get attacked is not my concern. All I know is that we got attacked because of our support of Israel.

IMA DUNCE

IMA DUNCE, did the muslimes attack the US in the 18th century because of Israel?

Christopher Hitchens
...One cannot get around what [Thomas] Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)
Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates by Christopher Hitchens, City Journal Spring 2007

"did the muslimes attack the US in the 18th century because of Israel?"

the US has never been attacked by muslims, unless you count the Black Panthers. :D

Now stfu and go back on ignore.

"did the muslimes attack the US in the 18th century because of Israel?"

the US has never been attacked by muslims, unless you count the Black Panthers. :D

Now stfu and go back on ignore.

IMA DUNCE

Christopher Hitchens
...One cannot get around what [Thomas] Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)
Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates by Christopher Hitchens, City Journal Spring 2007

Hey, what can I say. Ima KNOWS the USA was attacked on 911 because the USA supports Israel. Can't fool Ima. Heh Heh!

Hey, what can I say. Ima KNOWS the USA was attacked on 911 because the USA supports Israel. Can't fool Ima. Heh Heh!

You don't have to take my word for it, listen to my hero:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Omar Osama bin Laden :bow3:
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6996210.ece

Osama bin Laden :bow3:
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

Sahih Bukhari Hadith [islimic literature] :bow3:
Narrated Ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

You have to laugh at people who say they hate us for our freedom.

You have to laugh at people who say they hate us for our freedom.

Religious freedom, shit-for-brains?

Omar Osama bin Laden
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6996210.ece

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

Sahih Bukari Hadith
Narrated Ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.

Last edited:
No worry. Your hero became fish food.

Aside from the fact that you have no proof that he's fish food, if that's all you have to say, then you agree with what I said.

Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube

Aside from the fact that you have no proof that he's fish food, if that's all you have to say, then you agree with what I said.

IMA DUNCE, was bin Laden around in the 18th century when muslimes attacked the US?

Christopher Hitchens
One cannot get around what [Thomas] Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)

Forum List

Back