Time for Dems to totally ignore Trumps tweets!!

Bring a gun to a knife fight. Punish your enemy.

One day the Democrats will understand what he has done to them. :slap:
I love that liberal high tax states will have to start paying their fair share of federal income tax.

that is the best.......now those blue staters think they will pay too much tax......i guess they think they pay their fair share?
They wanted higher taxes. They got their wish. I love it. Now they are whining. Completely expected. You can never please those loons.

Righties cry about “double taxation “ when it comes to millionaires brats inheriting millions more . But then pass a double tax bill that targets working Americans and call it “fair share .”

Cons really do have no morals .

no you really are stupid.

donyiu know why we call the death tax double taxation?

the same entity is taxing you twice

are you saying states and the feds are the same entity?

i mean do i have to teach you federalism? do yiu not understand it ?

Trump is the new Jesus, Trump is the Father , Son and HS for Trumpers. I never remember what to call you, right wing Christians turned Trump worshipers. That is how new religions start. Worship!!
Trump is mortal man. That it would even occur to you that someone would worship a human being is really really creepy.

Well you do. Jesus was a man and you use to worship him, unless you are a jew or muslim.
Jesus is God. He was God and man when he came to live among us. Nice try, dear.

Jesus was never God, you do not know scripture.
Really?! LOL You might want to review John.

yeah they are so ignorant.....apparently theyve never read a bible

its always funny to see lefties talk about religion.......

This is a FATAL mistake ---

blog_trump_gillibrand_tweet1.jpg

Kirsten Gillibrand has integrity cred. She was the first Democratic Senator to call forcefully for Al Franken's resignation.

Note also how the Narcissist goes once again to the well of "(subject) came begging" just as he did with Mika Brzezinski, and others. Exactly the same sore loser gambit that Lush Rimjob tried to pull on his advertiser after slutgate.

Note also how he put the word "begging" in quotes. He actually thinks that's his disclaimer.

you guys still dont know a bait.....and you guys are going all in on it.......he plays you guys like a fiddle

oh and whats wrong with what he said?

Check yesterday's election returns. Wuzzirite or what?

OK then, siddown, shaddap, and learn sump'm.

again yesyerdays election had nothong to do with my post, so learn to read and until then shut the fuck up.

I disagree. Ignoring him has never worked in the past you have to fight fire with fire.

Dude you can't even fight, let alone fight with fire. If you could you would vote for Trump. Better stop pretending.

Should democrats ignore Shiela Jackson "The Jackass" Lee's Tweets also! :p

DQ8CYk6X4AApXRO.jpg

This is a FATAL mistake ---

blog_trump_gillibrand_tweet1.jpg

Kirsten Gillibrand has integrity cred. She was the first Democratic Senator to call forcefully for Al Franken's resignation.

Note also how the Narcissist goes once again to the well of "(subject) came begging" just as he did with Mika Brzezinski, and others. Exactly the same sore loser gambit that Lush Rimjob tried to pull on his advertiser after slutgate.

Note also how he put the word "begging" in quotes. He actually thinks that's his disclaimer.

you guys still dont know a bait.....and you guys are going all in on it.......he plays you guys like a fiddle

oh and whats wrong with what he said?

Check yesterday's election returns. Wuzzirite or what?

OK then, siddown, shaddap, and learn sump'm.

again yesyerdays election had nothong to do with my post, so learn to read and until then shut the fuck up.

Unfortunately for y'all hacks yesyerday's election had everythong to do with my post, which is what you trolled. I predicted, and was proven correct.

Not sure I'd want to live in a land of "no-thong". Doesn't sound like much fun.

Yesyerday....
All my yrubbles seemed so far away
Now I need a place yoo hide away... :eusa_whistle:

Which will make him furious, people like him love attention, good or bad, but there are more urgent things to demand our time,

such as no funding for Chip.
the tax cut for the elites.
net neutrality
giving our parks away to the highest bidder
polluting our water and air
etc, many many things are going to ruin with the Cons and Trump running things. Time to focus on imp things and not on what trumps wants us to focus on.

His base love the garbage tweets and well garbage stuff, we should not be drawn up in it. Everything with Trump is smoke and mirrors to distract us on what is really happening.

Like he has not enforced the new sanctions on Russia yet, has he?

You can’t ignore them because you all are as bad. Stop pretending that you can live without them.

Forum List

Back