Time for Dems to totally ignore Trumps tweets!!

You know Penelope has run out of wind when she yells "Trumpeter". LOL

Trump is the new Jesus, Trump is the Father , Son and HS for Trumpers. I never remember what to call you, right wing Christians turned Trump worshipers. That is how new religions start. Worship!!
Trump is mortal man. That it would even occur to you that someone would worship a human being is really really creepy.

Well you do. Jesus was a man and you use to worship him, unless you are a jew or muslim.

still do, JC is da bomb!!!!

This is a FATAL mistake ---

blog_trump_gillibrand_tweet1.jpg

Kirsten Gillibrand has integrity cred. She was the first Democratic Senator to call forcefully for Al Franken's resignation.

Note also how the Narcissist goes once again to the well of "(subject) came begging" just as he did with Mika Brzezinski, and others. Exactly the same sore loser gambit that Lush Rimjob tried to pull on his advertiser after slutgate.

Note also how he put the word "begging" in quotes. He actually thinks that's his disclaimer.

you guys still dont know a bait.....and you guys are going all in on it.......he plays you guys like a fiddle

oh and whats wrong with what he said?

Trump is the new Jesus, Trump is the Father , Son and HS for Trumpers. I never remember what to call you, right wing Christians turned Trump worshipers. That is how new religions start. Worship!!

funny comming from.someone who sucked obamas dick everytime he spoke or said uh. again you guys wetlre cult like with obama and are now trying to project it to trump supporters....youre tricks are old and tired

So you must be the top Trump worshipper, kind of like Paul hey.

Trump is mortal man. That it would even occur to you that someone would worship a human being is really really creepy.

Well you do. Jesus was a man and you use to worship him, unless you are a jew or muslim.

Trump is your new JC.

Jesus is God. He was God and man when he came to live among us. Nice try, dear.

Jesus was never God, you do not know scripture.

Which will make him furious, people like him love attention, good or bad, but there are more urgent things to demand our time,

such as no funding for Chip.
the tax cut for the elites.
net neutrality
giving our parks away to the highest bidder
polluting our water and air
etc, many many things are going to ruin with the Cons and Trump running things. Time to focus on imp things and not on what trumps wants us to focus on.

His base love the garbage tweets and well garbage stuff, we should not be drawn up in it. Everything with Trump is smoke and mirrors to distract us on what is really happening.

Like he has not enforced the new sanctions on Russia yet, has he?
Trump wishes everyone would ignore his tweets except the brain dead parroting Tard Herd.

He would love for everyone to forget this tweet:

trump_tweet_electoral_college.jpg

Just shows how ignorant he is all the time.

funny comming from.someone who sucked obamas dick everytime he spoke or said uh. again you guys wetlre cult like with obama and are now trying to project it to trump supporters....youre tricks are old and tired

So you must be the top Trump worshipper, kind of like Paul hey.

tje top implrs one
...make up you mind. are you knees still scraped since you were on them for 8 years?

Trump is your new JC.

nope JC is JC, but trump is a prophet of exposing the insanity of the left

and boy is he exposing the left

Which will make him furious, people like him love attention, good or bad, but there are more urgent things to demand our time,

net neutrality
etc, many many things are going to ruin with the Cons and Trump running things. Time to focus on imp things and not on what trumps wants us to focus on.

His base love the garbage tweets and well garbage stuff, we should not be drawn up in it. Everything with Trump is smoke and mirrors to distract us on what is really happening.

Trump wishes everyone would ignore his tweets except the brain dead parroting Tard Herd.

He would love for everyone to forget this tweet:

trump_tweet_electoral_college.jpg

Just shows how ignorant he is all the time.

wait is he ignorant or a genious involved with all these conspiracies, you dont even see the contradiction do you?

One of the most hysterical things Ive ever seen in here was somebody who recently posted up the perfect analogy of what progressives are like when Trump tweets something.........was a video of a toddler soccer game!!!:eusa_dance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

net neutrality

Fake post. Not surprising given the lack of character liberals exhibit daily.

Lets talk about Chip funding.
Shifting some of the costs to the states is not a bad move. As a nation, we are still spending a trillion dollars a year on welfare. The less federal programs, the better. It is far more cost effective to implement safety net type programs at the local level.

I disagree. Ignoring him has never worked in the past you have to fight fire with fire.

Bring a gun to a knife fight. Punish your enemy.

One day the Democrats will understand what he has done to them. :slap:
I love that liberal high tax states will have to start paying their fair share of federal income tax.

that is the best.......now those blue staters think they will pay too much tax......i guess they think they pay their fair share?
They wanted higher taxes. They got their wish. I love it. Now they are whining. Completely expected. You can never please those loons.

I disagree. Ignoring him has never worked in the past you have to fight fire with fire.

I love that liberal high tax states will have to start paying their fair share of federal income tax.

that is the best.......now those blue staters think they will pay too much tax......i guess they think they pay their fair share?
They wanted higher taxes. They got their wish. I love it. Now they are whining. Completely expected. You can never please those loons.

Righties cry about “double taxation “ when it comes to millionaires brats inheriting millions more . But then pass a double tax bill that targets working Americans and call it “fair share .”

Cons really do have no morals .

Righties cry about “double taxation “ when it comes to millionaires brats inheriting millions more . But then pass a double tax bill that targets working Americans and call it “fair share .”

Cons really do have no morals .
Another pissed off high tax lib. Love it. Trying to avoid paying your fair share. Predicable. You want high taxes, now shut up and pay up chump.

Is responding to the tweets really keeping the dems from responding to the issues? Trump is setting the news agenda, but aside from the Russia sanctions, I think Trump has brought up all of Penelope's examples.

It surprises me that more people aren't pissed off about net neutrality ... considering how many of us use Netflix as our primary entertainment provider. Perhaps neither absolute is the right tack, and instead dems should respond to the tweets by saying "more smoke screens, he's upping your Netflix cost and making your internet connection slower ... STONE HIM!"

What is your data top? do you reach it. Steaming counts and so does Alexa. You might not have a data cap yet? Do you?
I dunno. Good question. I just went to Direct TV Next which also is streaming. Since the election my previously sane wife has been speaking to Minka on the TV. (-:

No direct TV is not streaming on your ISP, well maybe it is if you have At& T. Do you have At&T? Does Direct offer Netflix?
i dont have AT&T and it streams on mine....

Jesus is God. He was God and man when he came to live among us. Nice try, dear.

Jesus was never God, you do not know scripture.
Really?! LOL You might want to review John.

This is a FATAL mistake ---

blog_trump_gillibrand_tweet1.jpg

Kirsten Gillibrand has integrity cred. She was the first Democratic Senator to call forcefully for Al Franken's resignation.

Note also how the Narcissist goes once again to the well of "(subject) came begging" just as he did with Mika Brzezinski, and others. Exactly the same sore loser gambit that Lush Rimjob tried to pull on his advertiser after slutgate.

Note also how he put the word "begging" in quotes. He actually thinks that's his disclaimer.

you guys still dont know a bait.....and you guys are going all in on it.......he plays you guys like a fiddle

oh and whats wrong with what he said?

Check yesterday's election returns. Wuzzirite or what?

OK then, siddown, shaddap, and learn sump'm.

Forum List

Back