Time for Dems to totally ignore Trumps tweets!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Which will make him furious, people like him love attention, good or bad, but there are more urgent things to demand our time,

such as no funding for Chip.
the tax cut for the elites.
net neutrality
giving our parks away to the highest bidder
polluting our water and air
etc, many many things are going to ruin with the Cons and Trump running things. Time to focus on imp things and not on what trumps wants us to focus on.

His base love the garbage tweets and well garbage stuff, we should not be drawn up in it. Everything with Trump is smoke and mirrors to distract us on what is really happening.

Like he has not enforced the new sanctions on Russia yet, has he?

I disagree. Ignoring him has never worked in the past you have to fight fire with fire.

I disagree. Ignoring him has never worked in the past you have to fight fire with fire.

go timmy go.....its worked so well for you guys......

Oh it will.

Dems should have a set group of responders . warren kind of does this . And they should give him pet names like he does to others . “Liar in chief “. “The grabber” .

That’s shit worked for Donald .

Which will make him furious, people like him love attention, good or bad, but there are more urgent things to demand our time,

such as no funding for Chip.
the tax cut for the elites.
net neutrality
giving our parks away to the highest bidder
polluting our water and air
etc, many many things are going to ruin with the Cons and Trump running things. Time to focus on imp things and not on what trumps wants us to focus on.

His base love the garbage tweets and well garbage stuff, we should not be drawn up in it. Everything with Trump is smoke and mirrors to distract us on what is really happening.

Like he has not enforced the new sanctions on Russia yet, has he?

Bet the dems don't

Yeah! Ignore his tweets! That'll show him who's boss! LOL

Yes it will eat at him when no one responds. He will be furious his dumb tweets are not getting the attention he loves so much.

Is responding to the tweets really keeping the dems from responding to the issues? Trump is setting the news agenda, but aside from the Russia sanctions, I think Trump has brought up all of Penelope's examples.

It surprises me that more people aren't pissed off about net neutrality ... considering how many of us use Netflix as our primary entertainment provider. Perhaps neither absolute is the right tack, and instead dems should respond to the tweets by saying "more smoke screens, he's upping your Netflix cost and making your internet connection slower ... STONE HIM!"

Is responding to the tweets really keeping the dems from responding to the issues? Trump is setting the news agenda, but aside from the Russia sanctions, I think Trump has brought up all of Penelope's examples.

It surprises me that more people aren't pissed off about net neutrality ... considering how many of us use Netflix as our primary entertainment provider. Perhaps neither absolute is the right tack, and instead dems should respond to the tweets by saying "more smoke screens, he's upping your Netflix cost and making your internet connection slower ... STONE HIM!"

What is your data top? do you reach it. Steaming counts and so does Alexa. You might not have a data cap yet? Do you?

What is your data top? do you reach it. Steaming counts and so does Alexa. You might not have a data cap yet? Do you?
I dunno. Good question. I just went to Direct TV Next which also is streaming. Since the election my previously sane wife has been speaking to Minka on the TV. (-:

go timmy go.....its worked so well for you guys......

Maybe Soros can pay people to run numerous sock accounts on message board and pretend there's a wide and deep and varied popular displeasure with Trump??????????????????????????

Opposition to trump is not as varied as you might think. Everyone pretty much thinks he is a spoiled idiot.

Yeah! Ignore his tweets! That'll show him who's boss! LOL

Yes it will eat at him when no one responds. He will be furious his dumb tweets are not getting the attention he loves so much.
You think so? I think you figure that based on what would bother you. In other words, you reek of projection! LOL

No I base my opinion on Trump. Everyone knows what a narcissists sounds like even if they do not know what narcissist means, his bloated ego has been know for eons.

Time for Dems to totally ignore Trumps tweets!!

They may as well. Normal American people already "totally ignore" the Dems. Maybe they can find something useful to do instead.

Forum List

Back