Time For Cops To Lock And Load!

Yo, the Black Panthers want a war? They will get one! Cops need to tell these assholes to stop their BS, or get shot on site!!! The American Way!!!

ARMED BLACK PANTHERS TO TEXAS COPS: ‘WE WILL START CREEPING UP ON YOU IN THE DARKNESS’

View attachment 48898
by BOB PRICE AND LANA SHADWICK31 Aug 20157,310

HOUSTON, Texas – Armed Black Panther members marched in front of the Waller County jail and shouted, “You’re gonna stop doing what you’re doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness.”

The statement was made just two weeks prior to the assassination of a Harris County deputy sheriff.

Shannon Miles, a black male, allegedly came “creeping up” behind Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth in the darkness on the night of August 28. While Goforth stood at a convenience store pumping gas into his patrol vehicle, Miles allegedly raised a pistol and shot him dead.

Armed Black Panthers to Texas Cops: ‘We Will Start Creeping Up on You in the Darkness’

"GTP"
Yo, these are the Black Panthers Below:
View attachment 48899

Gee. They look just like those guys in Nevada yelling at the BLM agents and pointing guns at Feds.
Actually, a couple of these crazy righties murdered 2 cops defending crazy ass racist thief Cliven Bundy.

Yo, the Black Panthers want a war? They will get one! Cops need to tell these assholes to stop their BS, or get shot on site!!! The American Way!!!

ARMED BLACK PANTHERS TO TEXAS COPS: ‘WE WILL START CREEPING UP ON YOU IN THE DARKNESS’

View attachment 48898

HOUSTON, Texas – Armed Black Panther members marched in front of the Waller County jail and shouted, “You’re gonna stop doing what you’re doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness.”

The statement was made just two weeks prior to the assassination of a Harris County deputy sheriff.

Shannon Miles, a black male, allegedly came “creeping up” behind Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth in the darkness on the night of August 28. While Goforth stood at a convenience store pumping gas into his patrol vehicle, Miles allegedly raised a pistol and shot him dead.

Armed Black Panthers to Texas Cops: ‘We Will Start Creeping Up on You in the Darkness’

"GTP"
View attachment 48899

Gee. They look just like those guys in Nevada yelling at the BLM agents and pointing guns at Feds.
Actually, a couple of these crazy righties murdered 2 cops defending crazy ass racist thief Cliven Bundy.

Oh really now?

"Carol Bundy said, "I have not seen or heard anything from the militia and others who have came to our ranch that would, in any way, make me think they had an intent to kill or harm anyone."[123] Bundy's son said that the couple had been asked to leave the ranch after a few days because they were "very radical" and did not align themselves with the protest's main issues."

Bundy standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You seem scared.

Yo, ME? Never, I will kill anybody who comes towards me with harm!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 48901

YoYo

What are you?

12?

Grow a pair of your own and quit pretending you're Sly Stallone in a video game.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yo, carry your dead ass to bed and curl up? Then dream about the Gay Boy in the White House FAG!

"GTP"

A bigger bunch of Obama cock-gobblers I've never seen.

Good grief ! Back to back posts from 2 losers that came here with their gay fantasies. You go girls:)

Police lives matter too...

Police worry about their own safety after killings: 'It's a different world'
September 2, 2015 - During his 21 years in law enforcement, Cpl. Wayne Curry hasn't worried much about the approach of strangers. The Texas officer, like anyone who wears a badge, said he has had his share of run-ins with those who harbor a dislike of the police. But when people have stepped up to him, he said, it is "more likely they want to buy me dinner."
Curry is now thinking twice. He spoke as he watched over a crowd of about 1,500 people gathered at an impromptu memorial at a gas station in a Houston suburb, where an on-duty officer from a neighboring department in Harris County near Houston was gunned down Friday in an apparently unprovoked attack while fueling his car. "This was an ambush, a coward that took advantage," Curry said. The killing was the latest in a spate of deadly attacks in which police officers have been the targets. Last week, two Louisiana officers were killed in separate incidents and two officers in Mississippi died in May when they came under fire during a traffic stop. At least 25 police killings in New York, Pennsylvania, San Jose and elsewhere have rattled police already this year.

And although dozens of police officers are slain on duty in any given year, active and retired police officers across the country said the recent bloodshed feels different. As the nation has been roiled by strong currents of distrust and fear of police that surfaced after last year's killing of Michael Brown by a cop in Ferguson, Mo., an ugly byproduct of the turmoil has been a newfound willingness to do harm to those in uniform, many police officers say. "The general public has a perception that we may or may not be the good guys," said Curry, 51, a law enforcement veteran who now works with the Harris County Constable's Office.

600x338

Mourners pay their respects to Deputy Darren Goforth at the Houston-area gas station where he was shot to death.

The scrutiny, some say, is coming in many forms. The U.S. Justice Department is overseeing the operations of several major police departments across the country; police are being sued, investigated, arrested and indicted; a routine traffic stop may be recorded by dashboard video, body camera or a nearby cellphone; an officer in full uniform can get shot while filling up his vehicle at a gas station. None of these are new, but their frequency and the ongoing national debate over policing have crystallized into a sense of being under siege on all fronts, officers said. "Day to day, you're a little more aware of your surroundings, you're a little more skeptical of people," said Rick Perine, a 17-year veteran of the Mesa, Ariz., Police Department.

Perine said he has found himself being "hyper-vigilant" since the killings in December of two New York City police officers, who were ambushed in their patrol car. Their killer had boasted on social media that he planned to kill cops in retaliation for the deaths of Brown and Eric Garner, who died during an arrest by officers in Staten Island, N.Y. Garner's and Brown's deaths — coming three weeks apart in 2014 — became part of a growing public outrage toward law enforcement. "These days, if I don't know you, I'm going to be extra guarded around you," Perine said. "It is a different world." The brazen nature of the shooting in Texas on Friday night echoed the New York City killings.

MORE

The term "lock and load" simply means a live round in the chamber with the safety on when on a duty call and it's standard procedure. The recent rash of assassinations of Cops isn't related to the on duty assignments. Lock and Load ain't gonna help you when you are gassing up your car or driving down the road.

View attachment 48898

"GTP"
View attachment 48899

Oh really now?

"Carol Bundy said, "I have not seen or heard anything from the militia and others who have came to our ranch that would, in any way, make me think they had an intent to kill or harm anyone."[123] Bundy's son said that the couple had been asked to leave the ranch after a few days because they were "very radical" and did not align themselves with the protest's main issues."

Bundy standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is that the son that is now in jail for burglary?

Well, we are getting more and more guns out on the street with more and more people packing. Really working out well, now, isn't it? Damned well predictable. Hope you NRA types are proud of what you have accomplished.

Well, we are getting more and more guns out on the street with more and more people packing. Really working out well, now, isn't it? Damned well predictable. Hope you NRA types are proud of what you have accomplished.
You're right. The Mexican drug cartels are getting more and more cheap illegal hand guns into the hands of inner city negro thugs. And look what's happening? The thugs are murdering each other by the dozens every fucking day. Who says those drug cartels are all bad right?
Anyone can buy an illegal handgun in any inner city in the country for the price of a 12 pack of Bud Light. Or trade for a second hand Bryco knock-off for a BJ from someone's 12 year old sister.

That idiot negro in the pic with the table cloth wrapped around his head probably does not even know how to load that AR.

A black uprising would be embarrassingly easy to put down, and they know that.

View attachment 48898

"GTP"
View attachment 48899

Were you saying the same thing when militia men were pointing guns at BLM agents at the Clive Bundy Ranch in Nevada?

You seem scared.

Yo, ME? Never, I will kill anybody who comes towards me with harm!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 48901

YoYo

What are you?

12?

Grow a pair of your own and quit pretending you're Sly Stallone in a video game.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yo, carry your dead ass to bed and curl up? Then dream about the Gay Boy in the White House FAG!

"GTP"

A bigger bunch of Obama cock-gobblers I've never seen.
You have some interesting sexual fantasies.

Check out all the Liberals in this thread acting tough.

If them Black Panthers cornered you you'd be svckin' all their cawks. You know you would.

View attachment 48898

"GTP"
View attachment 48899

Were you saying the same thing when militia men were pointing guns at BLM agents at the Clive Bundy Ranch in Nevada?

Yo, different scenario, sorry!

"GTP"

I've never seen liberals that can twist shit around so bad as the ones on this board.

When republicans assert the right to open carry, that's a legally protected right in the constitution. That does not mean:

1. They advocate illegally carrying, or threatening gov't officials while carrying.
2. Carrying guns into places where they are not allowed, although this is changing because the constitution doesn't have an exception to this.

Ok, liberals, understand this. While the right supports open carry, it should be said its RESPONSIBLE open carry. The more guns, the better. I fully believe that. If it wasn't true, why does every cop carry one? If cops need it for self defense, why not I? But that doesn't mean anyone supports threatening cops, shooting cops, shooting into the air, any illegal discharge of a firearm. Does any liberal have the brain cell function to figure out that if someone robs a bank, the cop that responds that will be in the line of fire is not the only one in the line of fire? The bad guy could shoot a civilian as well, so why doesn't that civilian have the right to openly defend themselves?

Forum List

Back