Stop bashing Democrats. Their gun laws DO WORK; VERY well actually.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Fellow right wingers...we must admit when we're wrong. It's the civil thing to do. So let me be the first. I was wrong about the gun control laws passed by Democrats. I was wrong. They work. They actually work very well.

You see....Democrat meccas like California, NY, Baltimore, DC, Chicago, etc...all pass these gun control laws. And in those cities....murder spikes. It disproportionately affects black communities.

They also support pro abortion laws. Which has killed millions of unborn black babies.

Gun control laws have led to massive numbers of black youths being killed.
Abortion has led to millions of unborn babies being killed.

The Democrat Party....founders of the KKK....opponents of civil rights era legislation....know EXACTLY what they're doing. And doing it well.

Fellow right wingers...we must admit when we're wrong. It's the civil thing to do. So let me be the first. I was wrong about the gun control laws passed by Democrats. I was wrong. They work. They actually work very well.

You see....Democrat meccas like California, NY, Baltimore, DC, Chicago, etc...all pass these gun control laws. And in those cities....murder spikes. It disproportionately affects black communities.

They also support pro abortion laws. Which has killed millions of unborn black babies.

The Democrat Party....founders of the KKK....opponents of civil rights era legislation....know EXACTLY what they're doing. And doing it well.
Amazingly many Americans consider themselves Democrats and some are proud of it, while ridiculing anyone who isn't.

I see what you did there. :biggrin:

Yes. Many call themselves Democrats and say "blacklivesmatter". But two of the party's bedrock foundational beliefs...gun control and abortion...has led to millions of black lives lost.

The Party of the KKK and Bull Connor and opposition to the Civil Rights Era...couldn't be prouder.

Gun control laws WORK. The Dems just don't admit what the PURPOSE is. For their true purpose...they work incredibly well.

Forum List

Back