Time for BLACK guilt

According to the following reliable site, there are 11,400,00 people on welfare. Of the total number of recipients 38.8 percent are White and 39.8 percent are Black. Since the number of Blacks and White recipients is roughly the same and there are six times as many Whites as Blacks in the entire population, that means Blacks receive a disproportionately higher amount of welfare, a lot more (about 6 times as much).

It's actually much worse than that. A great many welfare recipients classed as white are actually hispanic. Another of obozo's lies.

In percentage terms the number of blacks on welfare is more like 10 times the number of whites.

Ending poverty is easy. When a woman applies for welfare she must agree to sterilization.

If you cant spell "site" correctly why do you think anyone would consider you or your link reliable?

Thanks for letting me know. I was able to correct my misspelling. Now, what in the hell is wrong with you? Are you stupid? You judge a man's knowledge and character by a single misspelling? You are one ignorant fool.

For the record, I have an MBA (4,0 GPA) and a JD, and I earned both degrees while working full time. I know my education is vastly superior to yours and I am sure my IQ is double digits greater than yours. I know the difference between cite, site and sight but still used the wrong word. Get over it. I am a lousy typist and when I used spell-check after I finished my article, I selected the wrong word. Get over it.

You failed to comment on what I said. Why? Can't you think after you see a single word spelled wrong?

By the way, most people misspell every now and then, including you. When you misspell a word, do you feel stupid? If you say you never misspelled a word I will call you a liar. Here's a special poem I wrote for you.

Ode to Misspelling

I don't care if it's hear or here.
Or even fair or fare;
Or or, or o're, or ore or oar;
Or there or their or they're!

So let your hands type everything
That your mind doth tell them,
And I will understand your words
No matter how you spell them.

So if you say “they took there stuff
And their not coming back again,”
I know you mean they took their stuff
And they're gone for good, amen.

There's so much strife in this short life;
Sometimes it's overwhelming.
So I don't really care about
Such trite things as misspelling.

To those who wish to criticize
I can't, I shan't eschew it.
I know you cannot help yourself
So, just do it, dew it, due it.

- The Professor

Now I am done with you.

PS: You misspelled can't. You spelled it cant. Use an apostrophe, why doncha?
Sure you have an MBA. :itsok:

No I dont want to use an apostrophe unless it changes the meaning of the word when i exclude it.

Note to the Professor:

So, now that the White riffraff have retreated in abject defeat after having their ignorance exposed, the more erudite bigots come forth to keep the "crisis" myth in the Black community" alive. well, let's see how that works out.

I see we agree on the total number of people on welfare in the USA. Good!

Your buzz words "reliable site" implies that any site that I cite that does not concur with yours are not credible. That's mighty haughty of you; but, typical of supremacists. I'll try not to hold that against you.

As long as you don't think there are 6 times as many blacks on welfare as whites we are heading in the right direction. You do agree with that, I assume.

I do understand proportional statistics and how they are used to shape public opinion. That is exactly what was done when some one first pointed that disparity out. The differencwe for me is that I see 11,400,000 Americans on welfare while you focus on some divisive proportional racial disparity. Does that really matter to the 88% of backs who are NOT on welfare? You seem to think it should. Why?

Without considering the context in which that proportional disparity arose it is easy to attach the moniker "black failure" to the 88% who are not on welfare. Instead of a pat on the back for not being on the public dole, you, and "the system," consciously use the paltry 12.1% of black welfare recipients against the larger 88% who don't participate in welfare ;but, that is not enough for you.

You've thrown the widely publicized accounts of high illegitimacy among Blacks into the mix and attached it as a prime causal factor of Black welfare along with some obscure version of the black poverty rate.
The Black poverty rate{28.1%), cited by you ,is higher than the rate for blacks on welfare(12.1%}
How do you explain that? I think I have an explanation.:

Myth of the absent Black father:

For one thing, many poor workers , black and White, are too proud to ask for public assistance.These are the working poor. But Blacks, with so many, alleged , disproportional illegitimate births, must have something else going for them. The Black fathers are not absent! I have already posted a graph depicting the myth of absent fathers in the Black community but here is one of many credible links to sites referring to the CDC report.

CDC Nullifies The Absent Black Father Myth Vibe

Black birthrate for Black American women on downward spiral:

Interestingly, black birthrate for Black women has been declining precipitously for decades and continues on a downward trend.

"But while the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual birthrate (measured by births per 1000) for black women is it the lowest point that its ever documented.*"

Birthrate%20for%20Black%20and%20White%20Unmarried%20Women.jpg.jpg

If there was evidence showing that 50% or more of backs were on welfare, the illegitimacy issue and even the crime data could be a significant causal factor but that is not the case! I'd say 12% and less is a number we can reasonably work with since a declining black birthrate will drive that statistic even lower. The question one day may be: What are we going to do with all these WHITE illegitimate births as Black women continue to have less children.

Your not always dealing with idiots here. The valid comparison is the 40% of parasitic blacks to the 13% of the population they constitute.

12% of a demographic on welfare should be embarrassing, but you seem to be proud. No wonder black America is such a colossal failure.

Who made that a valid comparison, some snake oil salesmen like you? All it validates is that very few people, including blacks are on welfare. Do you apply those scurrilous remarks to ALL welfare recipients or just black ones? RACIST BAHS_TURD!

Any embarrassment for the number of people on welfare should be shared by all of us, not just Blacks. All welfare recipients are American citizens and the 38.9% who are white aren't too concerned about proportional statistics. They just need help like their black counterparts. 4,434,600 white welfare recipients is not a number to be ignored.. although White America has tried to do so for years.
So more than 1 out of every 10 people living off the other 9 who go to work is a low number to you? I feel bad for you if that's how low your standards are.

I of every 10 people living off the other 9? What country is that? It isn't the USA!
This is how blacks live.

What an utterly stupid comment! Get off my planet you mutant neaderthal!
I use a factual statistic and you say "get off my planted you mutant neanderthal!" How intelligent of you.

[

No I dont want to use an apostrophe unless it changes the meaning of the word when i exclude it.

Hey einstein. Spelling "can't" as "cant" does precisely that. "Cant" is also a word. Oh... what's the use.

[

Hey einstein. Spelling "can't" as "cant" does precisely that. "Cant" is also a word. Oh... what's the use.
Thanks for the heads up. Never heard of that word. However, only a moron would have a problem understanding the meaning given the context. Sorry youre such a dumbass.

Actually, without it they would be closer to par with whites. Welfare breeds welfare recipients. Without it, people would be forced to get an education and learn marketable skills.
Hunger is a great motivator.
Ernie, I really thought you were brighter than that! Most ks are NOT on welfare. Stop and think.

Ready? Are Black welfare recipients on par with White Welfare recipients?

Is Dr. Ben Carson on par with White neurosurgeons?

Are Black thugs on par with White thugs?

Are black postal workers on par with White postal workers?

And don't throw those damn statistics at me, read the book in my sig before you do!
half of welfare recipients are black

No, 39% of welfare recipients are black. That is NOT half. 38%are Whites whose predecessors had a good head start while Blacks were enslaved.
sorry,

OK you might be correct

38 % black is still a big number considering and not even counting AA

but, where is this head start I had?
I want it now

No, 39% of welfare recipients are black. That is NOT half. 38%are Whites whose predecessors had a good head start while Blacks were enslaved.

Most of those "whites" are actually hispanics. Another of obozo's tricks. He does the same thing with crime states. Most white criminals are really hispanics.

Nope! Hispanics have the lowest welfare rate of the three major groups. Theirs is around 15% of recipients.

See how wrong prejudiced assumptions can be!
I would like to see that 15%

not being a smartass either

that is not was I remember in my research

Blacks should feel guilty for all the welfare and affirmative action they accept from whites. Without such special treatment most blacks would be jobless and even starving.

One thing about you, ShitSpeedos; you're a complete moron. You don't half ass this at all, you leave no room at all for further stupidity - you are the epitome of idiocy. You are a black hole in the intellectual center of the universe. :thup:

Note to the Professor:

So, now that the White riffraff have retreated in abject defeat after having their ignorance exposed, the more erudite bigots come forth to keep the "crisis" myth in the Black community" alive. well, let's see how that works out.

I see we agree on the total number of people on welfare in the USA. Good!

Your buzz words "reliable site" implies that any site that I cite that does not concur with yours are not credible. That's mighty haughty of you; but, typical of supremacists. I'll try not to hold that against you.

As long as you don't think there are 6 times as many blacks on welfare as whites we are heading in the right direction. You do agree with that, I assume.

I do understand proportional statistics and how they are used to shape public opinion. That is exactly what was done when some one first pointed that disparity out. The differencwe for me is that I see 11,400,000 Americans on welfare while you focus on some divisive proportional racial disparity. Does that really matter to the 88% of backs who are NOT on welfare? You seem to think it should. Why?

Without considering the context in which that proportional disparity arose it is easy to attach the moniker "black failure" to the 88% who are not on welfare. Instead of a pat on the back for not being on the public dole, you, and "the system," consciously use the paltry 12.1% of black welfare recipients against the larger 88% who don't participate in welfare ;but, that is not enough for you.

You've thrown the widely publicized accounts of high illegitimacy among Blacks into the mix and attached it as a prime causal factor of Black welfare along with some obscure version of the black poverty rate.
The Black poverty rate{28.1%), cited by you ,is higher than the rate for blacks on welfare(12.1%}
How do you explain that? I think I have an explanation.:

Myth of the absent Black father:

For one thing, many poor workers , black and White, are too proud to ask for public assistance.These are the working poor. But Blacks, with so many, alleged , disproportional illegitimate births, must have something else going for them. The Black fathers are not absent! I have already posted a graph depicting the myth of absent fathers in the Black community but here is one of many credible links to sites referring to the CDC report.

CDC Nullifies The Absent Black Father Myth Vibe

Black birthrate for Black American women on downward spiral:

Interestingly, black birthrate for Black women has been declining precipitously for decades and continues on a downward trend.

"But while the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual birthrate (measured by births per 1000) for black women is it the lowest point that its ever documented.*"

Birthrate%20for%20Black%20and%20White%20Unmarried%20Women.jpg.jpg

If there was evidence showing that 50% or more of backs were on welfare, the illegitimacy issue and even the crime data could be a significant causal factor but that is not the case! I'd say 12% and less is a number we can reasonably work with since a declining black birthrate will drive that statistic even lower. The question one day may be: What are we going to do with all these WHITE illegitimate births as Black women continue to have less children.

I'll be happy to eviscerate your lie about "Conservative" democrats in this forum. DTMB moderates the CDZ, so I won't participate.

Most of those "whites" are actually hispanics. Another of obozo's tricks. He does the same thing with crime states. Most white criminals are really hispanics.

Nope! Hispanics have the lowest welfare rate of the three major groups. Theirs is around 15% of recipients.

See how wrong prejudiced assumptions can be!
I would like to see that 15%

not being a smartass either

that is not was I remember in my research

How could you miss the links and information I posted in post #78? If you want proof... go back to that page and get it!

I feel guilty for opening this post.

I have been going into Baltimore for more than 50 years now off and on

blacks have always been hostile toward whites there and at the very least intimidating and aggressive

Why should a white person go there without a CC at this point?

I'll wait.........

I feel guilty for opening this post.

blacks have always been hostile toward whites there and at the very least intimidating and aggressive

I'll wait.........

Il

I'll wait.........[/QUOTE]

It is more likely that you were treated in a hostile manner there for being a condescending asshole.....and not being intelligent enough to realize that you were the problem.

Last edited:
What you're saying is a white man should show respect to thugs or get his ass kicked, right?

Listen up! You don't get respect from demanding it.

What you're saying is a white man should show respect to thugs or get his ass kicked, right?

Listen up! You don't get respect from demanding it.

No, you listen as opposed to rewording what I stated and telling me "what I said."

I don't care if one is white, black or in between. This is not about race

I have been to almost every state and most metropolitan areas in this country including Baltimore and to quite a few places outside of the country.

Usually if one is congenial and polite they will get the same in return. If they walk into a situation with an attitude, they usually will get a attitude in return.

Now, are you implying that the majority of the population of Baltimore are thugs?

Or maybe you meant to say" black is synonymous with "thug"?

You friend did not differentiate, he just stated that "blacks in Baltimore are hostile towards white people" which is a stupid generalization and typical for him.

I know plenty of people of various races there that get along just fine.

Now do you get it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back