Time for BLACK guilt

YEP. 12% of the black population. That's a damn site less than thought by fools like Matthew, Shootspeeders and that ilk who thought 39.8% of blacks are on welfare. It also is a lower percentage proportionally than 13% of the US population representing all blacks.
Your not always dealing with idiots here. The valid comparison is the 40% of parasitic blacks to the 13% of the population they constitute.

12% of a demographic on welfare should be embarrassing, but you seem to be proud. No wonder black America is such a colossal failure.

Who made that a valid comparison, some snake oil salesmen like you? All it validates is that very few people, including blacks are on welfare. Do you apply those scurrilous remarks to ALL welfare recipients or just black ones? RACIST BAHS_TURD!

Any embarrassment for the number of people on welfare should be shared by all of us, not just Blacks. All welfare recipients are American citizens and the 38.9% who are white aren't too concerned about proportional statistics. They just need help like their black counterparts. 4,434,600 white welfare recipients is not a number to be ignored.. although White America has tried to do so for years.
So more than 1 out of every 10 people living off the other 9 who go to work is a low number to you? I feel bad for you if that's how low your standards are.

I of every 10 people living off the other 9? What country is that? It isn't the USA!

You haven't yet convinced yourself of that lie, I see. That is why you keep repeating it over and over and over. If anything, the media has been the vehicle for spreading many of the lies you postulate so vehemently hereabouts. Further, you don't seem to realize that there are different classes of Whites and Blacks. You , obviously, belong in the lowest White class and that puts millions of middle and upper class Blacks above you in intelligence, standard of living and every thing else..In that sense you are right, to a certain degree. Some blacks don't have the same abilities as some Whites while some have superior abilities to most Whites,depending on what social or technical enterprise you are talking about. You are never quite clear on these things.

I thought I had educated you on that "stone age" lie in another op, but now, I see that you are incapable of learning.

The board is still waiting for you to explain why africa can't catch up with the rest of world. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet an has been for hundreds of years. Why is that?
This "board: isn't waiting for me to explain anything. Only a few of you racist Bahs-turds keep wanting to argue that tired old theme without really knowing what is going on in the myriad countries that make up Africa. Most here already know the effects colonialism had on the continent. Many also are aware of the ravages brought on by the IMF and the World Bank with their usurious lending practices and debilitating austerity programs. I guess you don't know about those things...Do some research ya stupid bahs-turd! Then come on back and we'll discuss it further.
Weak pussies got colonized. That's what happened.

Spears and arrows don't work too well against tanks and submachine guns. But even some nations WITH those same weapons and capabilities have lost wars and been at the mercy of invading forces. We didn't colonize Germany but we could have. Russia did colonize/occupy East Germany for a long time... So I guess you might have some justification for calling them pussies too!
They were pussies but at least they put up a fight. Africa just got butt fucked repeatedly.

You seem to think people armed only with spears and arrows against guns, tanks and university educated officers are pussies. To anyone who can appreciate the courage it took to face those odds, the real pussies were those who took advantage of them and murdered millions.

And, "pussies" never liberate themselves. Africans fought and won the battle over colonial powers that occupied their lands.

Direct your attention to these events:

Tunisian War of Independence (1952–1956)

Algerian War of Independence (1954–1962), both against France.
Namibia's South-West Africa People's Organisation (1960s–1990)

Ethiopian soldiers decisively defeated the Italians at the Battle of Adwa, during the First Italo–Ethiopian War from 1889 to 1896. Italy was victorious against Ethiopia during the Second Italo-Abyssinian War fought from 1935 to 1936. However, Italy was not able to colonize Ethiopia; the five years of Italian presence in Ethiopia is considered as an occupation, since full Italian control was only achieved in Addis Ababa and even this was filled with continuous attack from Ethiopian patriots.

Military history of Africa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The board is still waiting for you to explain why africa can't catch up with the rest of world. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet an has been for hundreds of years. Why is that?
This "board: isn't waiting for me to explain anything. Only a few of you racist Bahs-turds keep wanting to argue that tired old theme without really knowing what is going on in the myriad countries that make up Africa. Most here already know the effects colonialism had on the continent. Many also are aware of the ravages brought on by the IMF and the World Bank with their usurious lending practices and debilitating austerity programs. I guess you don't know about those things...Do some research ya stupid bahs-turd! Then come on back and we'll discuss it further.

Spears and arrows don't work too well against tanks and submachine guns. But even some nations WITH those same weapons and capabilities have lost wars and been at the mercy of invading forces. We didn't colonize Germany but we could have. Russia did colonize/occupy East Germany for a long time... So I guess you might have some justification for calling them pussies too!
They were pussies but at least they put up a fight. Africa just got butt fucked repeatedly.

You seem to think people armed only with spears and arrows against guns, tanks and university educated officers are pussies. To anyone who can appreciate the courage it took to face those odds, the real pussies were those who took advantage of them and murdered millions.

And, "pussies" never liberate themselves. Africans fought and won the battle over colonial powers that occupied their lands.

Ethiopian soldiers decisively defeated the Italians at the Battle of Adwa, during the First Italo–Ethiopian War from 1889 to 1896. Italy was victorious against Ethiopia during the Second Italo-Abyssinian War fought from 1935 to 1936. However, Italy was not able to colonize Ethiopia; the five years of Italian presence in Ethiopia is considered as an occupation, since full Italian control was only achieved in Addis Ababa and even this was filled with continuous attack from Ethiopian patriots.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about jungle bunnies, not Arabs.

Hey cave monkey. He was talking about Ethiopians which are Black people.

People aren't "which", even jungle bunnies. ;)

People aren't "which", even jungle bunnies. ;)
Hey you hybrid monkey/troglodyte. Ethiopians are Black. Take note.. :cool:

Either they're stupid or pussies. Choose which. They aren't a healthy group of individuals if all of them get there ass beat by another race that has had the same chances though the years as they have.

YEP. 12% of the black population. That's a damn site less than thought by fools like Matthew, Shootspeeders and that ilk who thought 39.8% of blacks are on welfare. It also is a lower percentage proportionally than 13% of the US population representing all blacks.
Your not always dealing with idiots here. The valid comparison is the 40% of parasitic blacks to the 13% of the population they constitute.

12% of a demographic on welfare should be embarrassing, but you seem to be proud. No wonder black America is such a colossal failure.

Who made that a valid comparison, some snake oil salesmen like you? All it validates is that very few people, including blacks are on welfare. Do you apply those scurrilous remarks to ALL welfare recipients or just black ones? RACIST BAHS_TURD!

Any embarrassment for the number of people on welfare should be shared by all of us, not just Blacks. All welfare recipients are American citizens and the 38.9% who are white aren't too concerned about proportional statistics. They just need help like their black counterparts. 4,434,600 white welfare recipients is not a number to be ignored.. although White America has tried to do so for years.
So more than 1 out of every 10 people living off the other 9 who go to work is a low number to you? I feel bad for you if that's how low your standards are.

I of every 10 people living off the other 9? What country is that? It isn't the USA!
This is how blacks live.

Either they're stupid or pussies. Choose which. They aren't a healthy group of individuals if all of them get there ass beat by another race that has had the same chances though the years as they have.

You are a rambling moron with no clue about anything. I've nothing more to say to you...come on back when you mature a bit and maybe we can have an intelligent conversation. Till then ,ramble on alone.

This is how blacks live.

What an utterly stupid comment! Get off my planet you mutant neaderthal!

[

And africa has gone downhill ever since blacks took over. It's a fact that africa peaked around 1950.

[

You are a rambling moron with no clue about anything. I've nothing more to say to you...come on back when you mature a bit and maybe we can have an intelligent conversation. Till then ,ramble on alone.

As usual, the liberals stoop to namecalling. Even they know the evidence for black inferiority is overwhelming.

[

And africa has gone downhill ever since blacks took over. It's a fact that africa peaked around 1950.
Actually its gone uphill despite white attempts to bring it down via the world bank and support of dictators so they can plunder resources. If you werent on the bottom rung of the ladder of humanity you would know that.

[

Africa went downhill after the first White men set foot there! The Blacks were in harmony with nature and survived thousands of years that way. White men came, plundered the land, animals, and people. WIth them came prostitution,immorality, and satanic materialism. Pay attention to that last word. The meaning embodies evil. Weighing the primitive innocence of Black tribesmen against the materialistic hordes of White men invading their homeland, they were better off before the invasion.

[

As usual, the liberals stoop to namecalling. Even they know the evidence for black inferiority is overwhelming.

How is a life of hunting everyday, having as many women as you can afford, good family cohesion, no taxes, and communal ritual fun be inferior.The sorry unhappy existence you likely lead is typically large credit card debt, mortgage payments, alimony, diabetes, obesity, and occasional sex. Tell me the truth, which life is really the one a real man would want!

[

Africa went downhill after the first White men set foot there! The Blacks were in harmony with nature and survived thousands of years that way. White men came, plundered the land, animals, and people. WIth them came prostitution,immorality, and satanic materialism. Pay attention to that last word. The meaning embodies evil. Weighing the primitive innocence of Black tribesmen against the materialistic hordes of White men invading their homeland, they were better off before the invasion.
We agree with the primitive of sub-Saharans at least. The difference being that you think they are no longer primitive when they so obviously are, everywhere they are found. Your low expectations of them is obvious.

[

We agree with the primitive of sub-Saharans at least. The difference being that you think they are no longer primitive when they so obviously are, everywhere they are found. Your low expectations of them is obvious.
We don't agree on anything! Obviously you are ignorant of the secular history of Africa and the myriad civilizations which emerged there, including those in so-called sub-saharan Africa. I won't waste my time trying to penetrate the wall of prejudice you have erected based on assumptions. Let's try another approach. Are you familiar with the Biblical accounts of Blacks outside and inside of Africa? If you are an atheist, a non Christian or some other kind of secularist, I guess we are out of luck.

According to the following reliable site, there are 11,400,00 people on welfare. Of the total number of recipients 38.8 percent are White and 39.8 percent are Black. Since the number of Blacks and White recipients is roughly the same and there are six times as many Whites as Blacks in the entire population, that means Blacks receive a disproportionately higher amount of welfare, a lot more (about 6 times as much).

Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain

The real problem in the Black community, one that far too many people are unwilling to talk about, is single Black women having babies.

“According to the 2012 U.S. Census Bureau American Community Survey The poverty rate for all African Americans in 2012 was 28.1% which is an increase from 25.5% in 2005. Actually the poverty rate increased between 2005 and 2012 for every demographic of African Americans except those ages 65 and over who experienced a decrease from 21.2% to 19%. Black families with children under 18 headed by a single mother have the highest rate of poverty at 47.5 compared to only 8.4% percent of married-couple Black families.”

BlackDemographics.com POVERTY

The unmarried rate for Black mothers is around 70 percent. Far too many Black women have multiple children without a strong father figure in their lives. Not only do these irresponsible women (yes, I said irresponsible) place a heavy burden on the welfare system, they are also primarily responsible for the high crime rate among young Blacks. It is interesting that Blacks as a group commit disproportionately much more crime than Whites as a group, but when a single demographic is taken into account the crime rate is about the same for both races. The demographic: single parent families. The crime rate for Blacks and Whites who are raised by a single parent is the same. The crime rate for both Blacks and Whites who are raised in a two-parent family is also the same. This shouldn't surprise anyone. Don't ask for a link. I've already posted an article on this subject, complete with proper citations.

Last edited:
According to the following reliable sight, there are 11,400,00 people on welfare. Of the total number of recipients 38.8 percent are White and 39.8 percent are Black. Since the number of Blacks and White recipients is roughly the same and there are six times as many Whites as Blacks in the entire population, that means Blacks receive a disproportionately higher amount of welfare, a lot more (about 6 times as much).

Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain

The real problem in the Black community, one that far too many people are unwilling to talk about, is single Black women having babies.

“According to the 2012 U.S. Census Bureau American Community Survey The poverty rate for all African Americans in 2012 was 28.1% which is an increase from 25.5% in 2005. Actually the poverty rate increased between 2005 and 2012 for every demographic of African Americans except those ages 65 and over who experienced a decrease from 21.2% to 19%. Black families with children under 18 headed by a single mother have the highest rate of poverty at 47.5 compared to only 8.4% percent of married-couple Black families.”

BlackDemographics.com POVERTY

The unmarried rate for Black mothers is around 70 percent. Far too many Black women have multiple children without a strong father figure in their lives. Not only do these irresponsible women (yes, I said irresponsible) place a heavy burden on the welfare system, they are also primarily responsible for the high crime rate among young Blacks. It is interesting that Blacks as a group commit disproportionately much more crime than Whites as a group, but when a single demographic is taken into account the crime rate is about the same for both races. The demographic: single parent families. The crime rate for Blacks and Whites who are raised by a single parent is the same. The crime rate for both Blacks and Whites who are raised in a two-parent family is also the same. This shouldn't surprise anyone. Don't ask for a link. I've already posted an article on this subject, complete with proper citations.
If you cant spell "site" correctly why do you think anyone would consider you or your link reliable?

If you cant spell "site" correctly why do you think anyone would consider you or your link reliable?

Thanks for letting me know. I was able to correct my misspelling. Now, what in the hell is wrong with you? Are you stupid? You judge a man's knowledge and character by a single misspelling? You are one ignorant fool.

For the record, I have an MBA (4,0 GPA) and a JD, and I earned both degrees while working full time. I know my education is vastly superior to yours and I am sure my IQ is double digits greater than yours. I know the difference between cite, site and sight but still used the wrong word. Get over it. I am a lousy typist and when I used spell-check after I finished my article, I selected the wrong word. Get over it.

You failed to comment on what I said. Why? Can't you think after you see a single word spelled wrong?

By the way, most people misspell every now and then, including you. When you misspell a word, do you feel stupid? If you say you never misspelled a word I will call you a liar. Here's a special poem I wrote for you.

Ode to Misspelling

I don't care if it's hear or here.
Or even fair or fare;
Or or, or o're, or ore or oar;
Or there or their or they're!

So let your hands type everything
That your mind doth tell them,
And I will understand your words
No matter how you spell them.

So if you say “they took there stuff
And their not coming back again,”
I know you mean they took their stuff
And they're gone for good, amen.

There's so much strife in this short life;
Sometimes it's overwhelming.
So I don't really care about
Such trite things as misspelling.

To those who wish to criticize
I can't, I shan't eschew it.
I know you cannot help yourself
So, just do it, dew it, due it.

- The Professor

Now I am done with you.

PS: You misspelled can't. You spelled it cant. Use an apostrophe, why doncha?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back