Time for BLACK guilt

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks should feel guilty for all the welfare and affirmative action they accept from whites. Without such special treatment most blacks would be jobless and even starving.

Actually, without it they would be closer to par with whites. Welfare breeds welfare recipients. Without it, people would be forced to get an education and learn marketable skills.
Hunger is a great motivator.

Blacks should feel guilty for all the welfare and affirmative action they accept from whites. Without such special treatment most blacks would be jobless and even starving.

damn boy you still jealous cause you couldn't get welfare.

Huey, you're an embarrassment to white people. I can't wait until ignorant racist backwoods fuck boys die off.

• Banned
Huey, you're an embarrassment to white people. I can't wait until ignorant racist backwoods fuck boys die off.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Actually, without it they would be closer to par with whites. Welfare breeds welfare recipients. Without it, people would be forced to get an education and learn marketable skills.

Wrong. You have been brainwashed by the media into believing blacks have the same ability as whites and they don't. Not even close. That's why all of africa is stuck in the stone age. Without whites giving special treatment to blacks, nearly all of them would resort to crime to stay alive.

Unwed mothers should feel guilty about bringing more disadvantaged children into the world.

Wrong. You have been brainwashed by the media into believing blacks have the same ability as whites and they don't. Not even close. That's why all of africa is stuck in the stone age. Without whites giving special treatment to blacks, nearly all of them would resort to crime to stay alive.

You haven't yet convinced yourself of that lie, I see. That is why you keep repeating it over and over and over. If anything, the media has been the vehicle for spreading many of the lies you postulate so vehemently hereabouts. Further, you don't seem to realize that there are different classes of Whites and Blacks. You , obviously, belong in the lowest White class and that puts millions of middle and upper class Blacks above you in intelligence, standard of living and every thing else..In that sense you are right, to a certain degree. Some blacks don't have the same abilities as some Whites while some have superior abilities to most Whites,depending on what social or technical enterprise you are talking about. You are never quite clear on these things.

I thought I had educated you on that "stone age" lie in another op, but now, I see that you are incapable of learning.

You haven't yet convinced yourself of that lie, I see. That is why you keep repeating it over and over and over. If anything, the media has been the vehicle for spreading many of the lies you postulate so vehemently hereabouts. Further, you don't seem to realize that there are different classes of Whites and Blacks. You , obviously, belong in the lowest White class and that puts millions of middle and upper class Blacks above you in intelligence, standard of living and every thing else..In that sense you are right, to a certain degree. Some blacks don't have the same abilities as some Whites while some have superior abilities to most Whites,depending on what social or technical enterprise you are talking about. You are never quite clear on these things.

I thought I had educated you on that "stone age" lie in another op, but now, I see that you are incapable of learning.

The board is still waiting for you to explain why africa can't catch up with the rest of world. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet an has been for hundreds of years. Why is that?

The board is still waiting for you to explain why africa can't catch up with the rest of world. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet an has been for hundreds of years. Why is that?
This "board: isn't waiting for me to explain anything. Only a few of you racist Bahs-turds keep wanting to argue that tired old theme without really knowing what is going on in the myriad countries that make up Africa. Most here already know the effects colonialism had on the continent. Many also are aware of the ravages brought on by the IMF and the World Bank with their usurious lending practices and debilitating austerity programs. I guess you don't know about those things...Do some research ya stupid bahs-turd! Then come on back and we'll discuss it further.

This "board: isn't waiting for me to explain anything. Only a few of you racist Bahs-turds keep wanting to argue that tired old theme without really knowing what is going on in the myriad countries that make up Africa. Most here already know the effects colonialism had on the continent. Many also are aware of the ravages brought on by the IMF and the World Bank with their usurious lending practices and debilitating austerity programs. I guess you don't know about those things...Do some research ya stupid bahs-turd! Then come on back and we'll discuss it further.
No one as stupid as SS is going to understand your post. Trust me when I say its way over his head. Even if he were able to understand it his psyche would not allow him to believe it. If he believed it then he would have to face his weakness and fear.

Forum List

Back