TikToker claimed Republicans aren’t all white supremacists, citing minority republicans. Another creator clocked her with the facts.

Superbad didn't get to shoot anyone at the subway so he is grooving over here.

Hmmm....
Who held slaves? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who fought a war to keep slavery alive? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who comprised the KKK? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who was responsible for the southern lynchings? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who championed Jim Crow and Segregation? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who continually suppressed blacks from voting in the south? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who runs the worst major cities with the poorest performing schools? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Why did Lyndon Johnson, who to his dying day, referred to blacks as "n****rs," sign the Voting Rights Act of 1965? They wanted to ensure that they would get enough votes to stay in power. That's all blacks were to them, a means to an end. Power.
The Democrat run cities like their inner-city schools performing poorly, it ensures that most blacks will stay low income and rely on government handouts.
The Republican Party doesn't pander to any particular race. Its stance is, "you make it or fail on your own." As the old saying goes: "You pull yourself up by your own bootstraps." Small federal government and less involvement in people's lives.

Hmmm....
Who held slaves? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who fought a war to keep slavery alive? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who comprised the KKK? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who was responsible for the southern lynchings? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who championed Jim Crow and Segregation? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who continually suppressed blacks from voting in the south? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Who runs the worst major cities with the poorest performing schools? Democrats. Not Republicans.
Why did Lyndon Johnson, who to his dying day, referred to blacks as "n****rs," sign the Voting Rights Act of 1965? They wanted to ensure that they would get enough votes to stay in power. That's all blacks were to them, a means to an end. Power.
The Democrat run cities like their inner-city schools performing poorly, it ensures that most blacks will stay low income and rely on government handouts.
The Republican Party doesn't pander to any particular race. Its stance is, "you make it or fail on your own." As the old saying goes: "You pull yourself up by your own bootstraps." Small federal government and less involvement in people's lives.
Can't argue with history, now give us the history of the 2 parties from 1980 until today.

Party that had the first black SC Justice: Democrats

Party that has the first black female SC Justice: Democrat.

Party that elected the first black female VP: Democrat.

Party that elected the first black President: Democrat.

Party that fights to keep up racist monuments and statues: Republican.

Party that is supported by the Klan in 2022? Republican.

Party fighting against Voting Rights Bill? Republican.

Party fighting against police reform? Republican.

Awhite woman on TikTok posted a video claiming that all Republicans can't be white supremacists — because minority Republicans exist. The TikToker (@doadollap) showed a Black friend of hers, laughing at the idea that they could be a white supremacist.

"Like, are the minorities white supremacists, too?" the TikToker asked.

Another TikToker, known as Kiki Rae Real (@kikiraereal), stitched the video to clock her with the facts.

"It's the way you tokenize your Black Republican friend for me," Kiki said in her video. "No, definitely not racist behavior."

Since before the slave trade began, there have always been people from minority communities who have been "duped, tricked and misled" into adhering to white Supremacist beliefs, Kiki said. They were led to believe that if they worked with white people, that would somehow benefit them with privilege and power.

Then, maybe they could one day "equal" white people, Kiki said. But that's a lie, she added, because white people still hold the power.

"Your friend, and other Black people like her, are agents of white supremacy due to internalized racism," Kiki said in the video.

Kiki's video went semi-viral with about 200,000 views and more than 1,500 comments on the platform as of Tuesday. User @doadollap had comments turned off on her video.

Viewers applauded Kiki for sharing the "facts."

"Facts Facts Facts Facts LIKE GIRL HOW IN THE TOKEN ?! THAT BLACK FRIEND most likely don’t like Braids and Say 'don’t talk ghetto,'" one viewer commented on the video.

"……. she is not ready to hear facts," another viewer said of the white TikToker.

"Say it again for the slow folks in the back of the room… you know they don't catch on (too) quickly," another viewer commented.

Some viewers said the white TikToker exposed herself as racist by tokenizing her Black friend.

"She genuinely thought she had pulled a checkmate and all she did was expose herself even more," one TikToker wrote.

Another TikToker said, "Yep She tokenized her!"

"That gave me shivers when she did that. Like did she influence her friend just to use her as a token?!" one user commented.

"They don't get the tokenized aspect. We have sell outs that they try to legitimize because they get to hear them say what they think," someone else said.

The Daily Dot reached out to Kiki via TikTok comment.

The post TikToker claimed Republicans aren’t all white supremacists, citing minority republicans. Another creator clocked her with the facts. appeared first on The Daily Dot.

As soon as I saw this all I could think about was Struth. She is probably the black friend.

If everyone's a white supremacist, no one is.

Is Mitt Romney a white Supremacist?

The only Blacks who are GOP are grifters who get paid to do it:

Candace Owens,
Allen West
Herman Cain -RIP COVID at Trump rally-
Herschel Walker -3 Concussions brain damaged
Senator Tim Scott -Government paycheck and best healthcare in the US-
Garrison2.jpg

Can't argue with history, now give us the history of the 2 parties from 1980 until today.

Party that had the first black SC Justice: Democrats

Party that has the first black female SC Justice: Democrat.

Party that elected the first black female VP: Democrat.

Party that elected the first black President: Democrat.

Party that fights to keep up racist monuments and statues: Republican.

Party that is supported by the Klan in 2022? Republican.

Party fighting against Voting Rights Bill? Republican.

Party fighting against police reform? Republican.
You don't understand, it's all to garner votes. Both Sides of the aisle. Neither party really cares for "us", they care about the political social life they have at the expense of our votes and taxes. That's why so many of these politicians are lifers and live a lifestyle that is well and above the majority of the population. It's terrible, but "We the people" keep electing these politicians year after year while they continue to drive narratives that divide us all.

There are bad democrats and there are bad republicans. You don't have to be either. You can be in the middle. And that is where most people are if they truly think about it. We let the MSM and politicians drive the divide of Left/Right when clearly there is a middle ground for a lot of social and political issues.

The first half of your list: That's all great. It's great to see progress. But if we are honest, IMO, the democrats want the African American vote. Period. I'm all for the right person being in the right role. I hope they perform as they should.

Racist Monuments: American history. Some of it good, some of it bad. It is OUR history. We can choose to erase history or use such statues to teach and educate. If you see a statue of Robert E Lee, should it anger you, should it incite riots, and mobs? Probably not the best approach for anything. Rather how about we use it to teach our children of a time and age when our county was involved in a horrific act of slavery, yet through progress, we are able to overcome it. But if you see it and you teach your fellow brothers hate, hate for white people, republicans, then maybe some inner reflection needs to happen to understand where the disdain is coming from.

The KKK, not sure where that is even coming from. I'm sure there are some asshole hillbilly trailer trash KKKs that vote republican, but that doesn't define all republicans. In fact to do so is illogical. It's called throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Voting Rights: Hmmm from what I can tell most legislation is asking for people to be able to prove who they are via identification that you are a legal US citizen. IMO, that shouldn't be a political tool to divide. Yet, millions are falling for it because some leftist politicians see it as a device to garner votes. If you don't think you should prove who you are to be able to vote, you should consider long term ramifications, one of which is, the inability to validate and verify votes and the outcome of elections. (And no, I am not a trumper and I'm not pointing to the last election). But think about it. If any one can vote, regardless of who you are and your legality to vote, it will be much easier for the government to manipulate the outcome of elections. That is bad. Again this shouldn't be a political issue.

Police Reform: I'm all for better training. But I'm also for ALL people of every color to do what you are asked when asked by a law enforcement officer. Police reform in my opinion is deflecting the blame for people who have made poor choices in life and then also make poor choices when in a situation with law enforcement. I would wager that most police shootings, regardless of the color of the victim, if most would listen and comply, the situation would have turned out much better for them. But we could also go back further in the day.

How about instead of getting out of bed and getting drunk or high, you don't, and instead go to a job. When you decide to get in the car, how about leaving the illegal firearm, or the weed, or the other illegal drugs at home? How about when you do get in the car with the various illegal effects on your person, you drive within the letter of the law. Don't speed, make sure your tags are NOT expired, or that you have the right plates on the right car. But if you still have chosen to do all these things and you are now in a situation with the cops, how about just pulling over instead of creating a chase. If you do pull over, how about not running, fighting, pulling out your own weapon? So many choices that lead up the police that could have been different but lets instead ask the police to reform and not the individual that cause the altercation.

I'm going to guess you will disagree. But one of the biggest concerns that I see today with a lot of leftists is the narrative of non-culpability. The fault is always someone else. You can blame the republicans all you want, but we live in a country that will allow you wake up everyday and NOT blame someone else for your position in life. You can wake up everyday and make good life choices that will put you in a much better place. It may require work, maybe some additional education or additional elbow grease. But the opportunity you have in the country is second to none. But you can choose to hate republicans/white people I guess and one day just before your take your last breath, you'll realize you wasted so many other breaths hating something that really doesn't hate you.

Forum List

Back