Tick-tock conservatives

Don't watch Fox and don't watch MSNBC, no one on either channel has any real intelligence.

Don't watch Fox and don't watch MSNBC, no one on either channel has any real intelligence.

Faux News isn't news, it is pure propaganda.

MSNBC has progressive hosts but they don't lie like Faux does.

You can't make blanket statements and generalties. Because Faux isn't honest and constructs false news rather than reporting news, it bastardizes cable news.
They themselves are responsible. When Faux News first started a couple real journalists that started with them worked up a story and Faux ordered them to twist it and lie about what they found so it would fit the Faux narrative. The journalists refused and were fired. They sued and the argument Faux made in court was "a news channel isn't required to tell the truth". And they won.

That is who they are. Don't lump them in with other news outlets. They are criminals living among normal citizens.

You can't make blanket statements and generalties. Because Faux isn't honest and constructs false news rather than reporting news, it bastardizes cable news.
They themselves are responsible. When Faux News first started a couple real journalists that started with them worked up a story and Faux ordered them to twist it and lie about what they found so it would fit the Faux narrative. The journalists refused and were fired. They sued and the argument Faux made in court was "a news channel isn't required to tell the truth". And they won.

That is who they are. Don't lump them in with other news outlets. They are criminals living among normal citizens.

I don't consider MSNBC, who now has Brian Williams joining the cast of MSNBC as credible. You can catch them lying all the time as it has been documented over and over again.

I don't have any use for MSNBC, in fact I consider them worse than Fox.

LOL Conservatives are never far from the anger edge are they.

Sorry its bad news for you dear, but its coming from a Republican. Yeeeouch.

Its simple, the attitude conservatives adopted of 'we won't compromise on anything, every one has to do what we say' won't work. The population numbers are against you.

As with all political parties, you either moderate and rejoin the bulk of the population, or you will not win elections and forever be on the outside whining about how you never get your way.

Amazing how democracy has a way of forcing compromise on people. Which is exactly what the founding fathers set up. Forced compromise.

Welcome to America.

yeah, you know it all. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't consider MSNBC, who now has Brian Williams joining the cast of MSNBC as credible. You can catch them lying all the time as it has been documented over and over again.

I don't have any use for MSNBC, in fact I consider them worse than Fox.

Care to document some of those lies? Maybe some recent ones?

You can't make blanket statements and generalties.
Ironic post of the day.

Nah , it wasn't a generality. I call out Faux News for what it is. Pure propaganda. The average age of a Faux News viewer is 65.
Many studies show Faux News tells the truth less than 20% of the time.

I know it tastes like manna from heaven to cons but it is actually just excrement dripping from America's colostomy bag. That is what Faux News is. It isn't news.

See, nothing general and very specific. So sorry.

Ironic post of the day.

Nah , it wasn't a generality. I call out Faux News for what it is. Pure propaganda. The average age of a Faux News viewer is 65.

I know it tastes like manna from heaven to cons but it is actually just excrement dripping from America's colostomy bag. That is what Faux News is. It isn't news.

Okay, well, I'll leave dripping colostomy bags to you.

Neither Fox nor MSNBC have any credibility, and the partisan ideologues can have their little slap fight over which is "worse".

Ironic post of the day.

Okay, well, I'll leave dripping colostomy bags to you.

Neither Fox nor MSNBC have any credibility, and the partisan ideologues can have their little slap fight over which is "worse".

That's the standard line that we hear from the nutters with some intelligence. Of course....you aren't a nutter. You are non partisan. Therefore, one wonders what you have to gain by repeating this lame talking point. The intelligent nutters do it to save face. What's your excuse?

They have to try and get the Democrat base spirit up after their losses. O'Donnell is a tool/lapdog

Conservatives have a pathological aversion to knowledge. Too funny. And a little sad.

Doesn't matter, a conservative predicts the Republicans are done on the national level. O'Donnell doesn't predict anything.

If Democrats run serious grass roots campaigns nationally, 2016 will bring a crushing blow to Republicans nationwide. I know it's still early, but I just heard results of the first poll in Ohio's Senate race today. Strickland leads Portman 46% to 40%. Dems stayed home in 2014. That won't happen in 2016.

They have to try and get the Democrat base spirit up after their losses. O'Donnell is a tool/lapdog

Conservatives have a pathological aversion to knowledge. Too funny. And a little sad.

Doesn't matter, a conservative predicts the Republicans are done on the national level. O'Donnell doesn't predict anything.

If Democrats run serious grass roots campaigns nationally, 2016 will bring a crushing blow to Republicans nationwide. I know it's still early, but I just heard results of the first poll in Ohio's Senate race today. Strickland leads Portman 46% to 40%. Dems stayed home in 2014. That won't happen in 2016.

This is the tsunami Republicans saw coming 5-6 years ago and why they have been like crazed ferrets in putting in place voter suppression laws all over the place. They know that Democrats don't turn out in the midterms, which is why they did well in 2014, but they do turn out in the presidential election cycle. And with the demographics what they are added to your point that Democrats WILL show up to vote in 2016, the Republicans are looking at political Armageddon next year. Only this time, it will likely be the beginning of them not winning national elections, maybe ever.

I personally think the Republican party will pivot after their defeat in 2016 and give up their rabid tea bagger crap and move to the center. They don't have a choice.

Yes its Lawerence O'Donnell, but even you conservatives would like to watch this one to the end.

Just a heads up. Some posters like myself are on dial up and to play a video takes forever.

So if you could at least add a synopsis for us that live in the hinterlands it would be greatly appreciated.

lol, I wouldn't waste my time anyway. but they think they have the goods on Conservatives. not everyone just Conservatives. lol

Yea Gods and little fishes, dearest Stepanie, O'Donnel was repeating the words of a Conservative Texas Pundit, one that has a taste for reality.

MSNBC has a Pro-Democrat bias...but they don't distort stories or just make up "facts" on the fly like Fox News does. MSNBC, for all it's flaws, is definitely above Fox News.

This is the tsunami Republicans saw coming 5-6 years ago and why they have been like crazed ferrets in putting in place voter suppression laws all over the place. They know that Democrats don't turn out in the midterms, which is why they did well in 2014, but they do turn out in the presidential election cycle. And with the demographics what they are added to your point that Democrats WILL show up to vote in 2016, the Republicans are looking at political Armageddon next year. Only this time, it will likely be the beginning of them not winning national elections, maybe ever.

I personally think the Republican party will pivot after their defeat in 2016 and give up their rabid tea bagger crap and move to the center. They don't have a choice.

They need to get away from this idea that the rich are the job creators. Sure, money from the wealthy does help create jobs, when we allow small business to thrive. Small businesses are where the tax breaks should be going. If a wealthy person is actually using his/her money to create or expand a business, then by all means they should receive tax breaks. Unfortunately, Republicans have come to this bewildering conclusion that just being rich makes one a job creator and therefore they should not pay higher tax rates. They are also extremely confused about how much everyone actually does pay in taxes as the only thing a conservative will ever talk about is the federal income tax rate as if federal taxes are the only taxes people pay. Lastly, blaming poor people for being poor is eventually going to really bite them in the ass. I got sick of it a long time ago, hearing people with more money than they need complaining about poor working families who receive some welfare just so they can get by and make sure they have food on the table for their kids. Sure, we all know there are those who play the system, but it is still better to make certain those people have a minimum standard of living rather than dumping them on the streets because there are consequences to doing those types of things to people.

You are few sandwiches short of a full picnic basket my friend.

1. If Hilly is the nominee, she won't carry any where near the female vote Obama did. Look at the pols, lol.

2. If a conservative is the repub nominee, 85% of repubs will come to the pols. That and the fact that independents have little use for Hilly means you guys are done.

3. Last time around, Obama beat Hilly. (2008) Who is going to beat Hilly this time, Sanders, lol? You have a crap candidate who even 1/3 of the left doesn't like in Hilly. You think they are going to be motivated?

4. Do you actually believe that African Americans are going to turn out in mass for a white, rich, female? Man, you better check out the facts!

5. The Hispanic vote always votes 20 to 30% repub, that is enough; and if more illegal votes are stopped which looks to be the case, that % will rise.

6. You think you really got all those electoral votes in the bag, don't you, lol. Here is what you really have........California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and a few Mickey Mouse states. Formidable, yes. Unbeatable, no! From everything I read, there are a few blue states that are now purple because of your fearless leader.

I am here to tell you and the conservatives, that it is NOT about democratic turnout; no, it is about republican turnout. Every LEGAL democrat in the country can vote, and they would still lose if every republican votes, and the independent vote goes as it looks now. It is NOT about Hilly or any democratic candidate who might win their nomination, but rather about who wins the republican nomination. If the republicans put up a same-ole-same-ole establishment repub who can't excite anyone like Hilly doesn't the dems, they are going to lose.

While it would be nice to take a few votes from the democrats, the repubs don't need to. When asked, over 65% of the country pols and sees themselves as conservative leaning. And so, all the repubs have to do is put up our version of JFK, against an establishment old bat like Hilly. Sure, they will win California, Illinois, (although they just elected a businessman republican governor) and there is no hope for New York, or New Jersey.

But, what democrats don't understand (or the rinos either) is that this crapola has awoken a sleeping giant. I have never, ever heard people so pissed off, and chomping at the bit, to kick this clown and his party out of office.

Now if the repubs take advantage of it, they are smart. Put up a boring candidate like Jeb Bush who is establishment with the same old tune, and 1/3 of the republicans stay home. This means that even Bernie Sanders could win if nominated on the democratic side!

And oh, by the way; guys/gals like you never, ever agree with or want to hear what a conservative says. But let one tell you exactly what you want to hear, and in the world according to you it becomes gospel. How funny, and how pathetic you look grasping at a CONSERVATIVE straw to make your laughable case, lol. If it is not Jebster or Paul, it is going to be a landslide against you, and when I say landslide, under the current ILLEGAL conditions, I believe 330 to 340 electoral votes should be considered a landslide with a mandate, don't you, lol!

Last edited:

MSNBC has a Pro-Democrat bias...but they don't distort stories or just make up "facts" on the fly like Fox News does. MSNBC, for all it's flaws, is definitely above Fox News.

Give me a freakin break, Brian the liar is now on MSNBC, they also have this: MSNBC Apologizes For Latest On-Air Error Deadline

Have tons more if you need the truth, something tells me you an MSNBC listener, don't like the truth.

Forum List

Back